Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Wife Naked And Swear For Husband Solution Needed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Naked And Swear For Husband Solution Needed (1290 Views)

‘my Wife Must Swear In My Village To Prove Her Faithfulness / FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband / Is It Polite For Husband To Seek Wife's Approval On This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Naked And Swear For Husband Solution Needed by johnokoro101: 2:18pm On Sep 26, 2016
Matured fellow in this honourable house, please your advice is needed urgently for a childhood friend. Yesterday in church my friend came alone. I asked after the wife, he said they have misunderstanding, that there are in between the line of divorce (separation). He further explained that they were quarreling when she naked and swear for him and also promise to kill him or die in his house. He reported to his family and took her the parent place to stay until she ready to go to my friend village for prayers. So I asked my friend is that the right thing to do. He said if she fails to go to the village he will rather divorce her. Both of them are Christians and wedded in the church. I am confused and I promise to visit him on Wednesday after proper investigation from some of our elderly people and experience married couples. Please your advice

1 Like

Re: Wife Naked And Swear For Husband Solution Needed by Cutehector(m): 2:22pm On Sep 26, 2016
Wat's d genesis of their predicament?
Re: Wife Naked And Swear For Husband Solution Needed by eyinjuege: 6:33pm On Sep 26, 2016
Pls, let them part ways jejely.

Marriage isn't by force.

Threats shouldn't be taken lightly.

If separation would bring peace into their lives, please let them go their separate ways, and at least remain civil to each other from a distance for the sake of their children

1 Like

Re: Wife Naked And Swear For Husband Solution Needed by RiloKiley: 6:36pm On Sep 26, 2016
Wetin cause the quarrel?
Re: Wife Naked And Swear For Husband Solution Needed by SirVintageCock: 10:23pm On Sep 26, 2016
Op is toying with the truth here.
Both of them should go to their different villages for sanctification, bunch of kids getting married this days.
Re: Wife Naked And Swear For Husband Solution Needed by Chubhie: 11:27pm On Sep 26, 2016
The things that go down in today's marriages....Is the wife a practicing witch or mad woman?

2 Likes

Re: Wife Naked And Swear For Husband Solution Needed by gidjah(m): 2:46pm On Sep 27, 2016
Let's know the genesis,else we can't progress to the Malachi .for her to have gone to that extent means they are not godly,nether still very much attached to the world,they both need spiritual purging.

1 Like

Re: Wife Naked And Swear For Husband Solution Needed by jashar(f): 3:12pm On Sep 27, 2016
undecided
Re: Wife Naked And Swear For Husband Solution Needed by Jay542(m): 3:20pm On Sep 27, 2016
If she wants to die there, she should better go to the village with him.
Re: Wife Naked And Swear For Husband Solution Needed by cococandy(f): 3:20pm On Sep 27, 2016
Don't joke with death threats no matter what.

That being said, the story is incomplete
Re: Wife Naked And Swear For Husband Solution Needed by zeb04(f): 3:29pm On Sep 27, 2016
So the village is the only place people pray abi

1 Like

Re: Wife Naked And Swear For Husband Solution Needed by cococandy(f): 3:48pm On Sep 27, 2016
zeb04:
So the village is the only place people pray abi
Probably going to involve som fetish ish.
Re: Wife Naked And Swear For Husband Solution Needed by ElsonMorali: 6:14pm On Sep 27, 2016
This couple is the reason why I put an extra something in the offering box on Sunday. May God never allow me to meet a woman like this.

(1) (Reply)

. / Help Suggest A Good Generator Set / My Wife Donated All Our Life Savings (10million) As Tithe In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.