Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:00 AM

Toyin Lawani & Her Body Odour Drama; Shares Her Several Perfume Collections - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani & Her Body Odour Drama; Shares Her Several Perfume Collections (1460 Views)

Make-up Transformation Of Toyin Lawani's Staff / Toyin Lawani's Womb Being Stitched Up After Operation (Graphic Photo) / Tonto Dikeh's Bestfriend, Jerry Ogbodo Slams Toyin Lawani & Her Sugar Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Lawani & Her Body Odour Drama; Shares Her Several Perfume Collections by akinyemibalogs: 6:24pm On Apr 14, 2015
Most of us do not know what goes wrong with our celebs, the ups and down they feel..Well Tiannah Styling Boss, Toyin Lawani has opened up on her body odour palava..She loves not to only look good, but also smell good but has trouble getting the perfect smell.

The 31-year-old entrepreneur showed off her premium perfume collection and captioned it with ‘Smelling good is good business and I will get my hands on it soon’

I hope she gets it perfect

See more; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/04/toyin-lawani-her-body-odour-drama.html

Re: Toyin Lawani & Her Body Odour Drama; Shares Her Several Perfume Collections by kilokeys(m): 6:26pm On Apr 14, 2015
cryif this babe cook egusi soup for u ehn

na so so eGUCCI go dey scent

pple and their many problems..
Re: Toyin Lawani & Her Body Odour Drama; Shares Her Several Perfume Collections by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 14, 2015
But when did using a perfume equate to having body odour?
Re: Toyin Lawani & Her Body Odour Drama; Shares Her Several Perfume Collections by tupem: 6:49pm On Apr 14, 2015
kilokeys:
cryif this babe cook egusi soup for u ehn

na so so eGUCCI go dey scent

pple and their many problems..
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Toyin Lawani & Her Body Odour Drama; Shares Her Several Perfume Collections by legallyblonde(f): 7:22pm On Apr 14, 2015
chipmunkey:
But when did using a perfume equate to having body odour?
i wonder o,nwannem undecided
Re: Toyin Lawani & Her Body Odour Drama; Shares Her Several Perfume Collections by hatux: 10:34pm On Apr 14, 2015
Some people dey craze for this world o, wetin she wun use all those perfumes doundecided... Vanity*

(1) (Reply)

Sarah Ofili Wants Her Money Back After Listening To Olamide & Phyno ‘2kings’ / SHOKI!! Skuki Peeshaun Gets Friendzoned By Girl He Claims To Be His Girlfriend / Editorial: The Seven Mistakes Of D’banj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.