Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,793 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:28 PM

Sarah Ofili Wants Her Money Back After Listening To Olamide & Phyno ‘2kings’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sarah Ofili Wants Her Money Back After Listening To Olamide & Phyno ‘2kings’ (1462 Views)

Sarah Ofili Flaunts Hot Bikini Body At The Beach(photos) / Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) / How Ini Edo Spends Her Money(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sarah Ofili Wants Her Money Back After Listening To Olamide & Phyno ‘2kings’ by nhop: 4:43pm On Apr 17, 2015
Ikechukwu ex-girlfriend and model, Sarah Ofili bought Olamide and Phyno‘s joint album ‘2kings’. After listening to the album, she didn’t like most of the songs on the album and claims only 1 track out of 10 is worth another listen.

Sarah didn’t waste time to inform the artistes who owns the album. She took to Instagram to call them out and ask for refund.

Ofili posted the image of the album and captioned it with “Bought dis album coz of track 6 #une #2kings #madeofblack cc @phynofino u owe me 200naira”

Have you listened to the album? If you don’t like it you can also ask for refund!

http://nexthop.com.ng/sarah-ofili-wants-her-money-back-after-listening-to-olamide-phyno-2kings-album/

Re: Sarah Ofili Wants Her Money Back After Listening To Olamide & Phyno ‘2kings’ by Airforce1(m): 4:45pm On Apr 17, 2015
I can't wait cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Sarah Ofili Wants Her Money Back After Listening To Olamide & Phyno ‘2kings’ by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 17, 2015
Just 200 naira? She's making noise undecided

Drop the Damn thing in the trash, if you don't like it
Re: Sarah Ofili Wants Her Money Back After Listening To Olamide & Phyno ‘2kings’ by Airforce1(m): 4:50pm On Apr 17, 2015
Nneka123:
Just 200 naira? She's making noise undecided

Drop the Damn thing in the trash, if you don't like it

Who s dis one

What do you even know about music

Album Loading @sarah cheesy
Re: Sarah Ofili Wants Her Money Back After Listening To Olamide & Phyno ‘2kings’ by imbless: 4:54pm On Apr 17, 2015
:rolleyes
Re: Sarah Ofili Wants Her Money Back After Listening To Olamide & Phyno ‘2kings’ by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 4:55pm On Apr 17, 2015
Airforce1:

Who s dis one

loading for how long?
Re: Sarah Ofili Wants Her Money Back After Listening To Olamide & Phyno ‘2kings’ by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 17, 2015
Airforce1:

Who s dis one

more than you will ever know tongue

Your yeye Album still loading like usual undecided
Re: Sarah Ofili Wants Her Money Back After Listening To Olamide & Phyno ‘2kings’ by Airforce1(m): 5:00pm On Apr 17, 2015
Nneka123:
more than you will ever know tongue

Your yeye Album still loading like usual undecided

see I don't have your time

Mtchew
Re: Sarah Ofili Wants Her Money Back After Listening To Olamide & Phyno ‘2kings’ by jascon1(m): 5:24pm On Apr 17, 2015
Abeg o make Una advise me. I mistakenly flush my key inside toilet last night. I've been inside house since morning. Is it right if I come out thru my window?
Re: Sarah Ofili Wants Her Money Back After Listening To Olamide & Phyno ‘2kings’ by Airforce1(m): 5:27pm On Apr 17, 2015
jascon1:
Abeg o make Una advise me. I mistakenly flush my key inside toilet last night. I've been inside house since morning. Is it right if I come out thru my window?

shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: Sarah Ofili Wants Her Money Back After Listening To Olamide & Phyno ‘2kings’ by Shakazulu2: 7:42pm On Apr 17, 2015
jascon1:

cheesy grin grin as long as pple kno its your house.
Re: Sarah Ofili Wants Her Money Back After Listening To Olamide & Phyno ‘2kings’ by dhebo(m): 7:45pm On Apr 17, 2015
jascon1:
...Dont come out through the window..it is not advisable...d key will come out back..k?

(1) (Reply)

Seven Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40! / Music Producer, Masterkraft Dapper In New Photo / See How Davido Was Celebrated By Black House Media In Lagos(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.