Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Any Ideas On The Price Of Oppo Phones?! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Any Ideas On The Price Of Oppo Phones?! (795 Views)

Check Out The Price Of The New Nokia 3310 / See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset / Rooting MTN Android S620... Any Ideas?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Ideas On The Price Of Oppo Phones?! by maltharzaer(m): 7:46pm On Apr 14, 2015
Over the past weeks I have spoken with a few phone importers and dealers on the kinds* of phone I'd love to choose from but I'm still lost at a choice. Just stumbled on Oppo devices on YouTube, I must say I was amazed at their designs and build. I want genuine PRICE listing(in Naira) for:
Oppo R5
Oppo N1
Oppo N3.
Please I need instant response/help as @habeebpain must be extra pissed for really overworking him. I need to finalize on a phone choice before the end of the week. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Any Ideas On The Price Of Oppo Phones?! by elnino3(m): 8:49pm On Apr 14, 2015
Talk to initialize he will guide you better

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Guys Will You Buy An Infinix Hot For Your Girlfriend As A Birthday Gift? / Microsoft Launch A Website That Can Guess Your Age / I Need A Gaming Laptop Asap To Buy .. Core I3,i5,i7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.