Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,421 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Intraday Winning Magic Exposed - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Intraday Winning Magic Exposed (874 Views)

..... / Exposed Secrets; Software Dat Begs Money For You; Free Laptops, Phones, Etc / Winning Your Oral Interview - Best Answers To Tough Interview Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Intraday Winning Magic Exposed by fixedforex: 10:26am On Jan 29, 2009
Dear fellow forum members, i want to introduce to you the magic system which the internet fixed odds guru like temy nasdaq, effiong, uyi and others across the world like matt shaw, graham, steve hoven, use to make non stop tax free income trading fixed odds.

According to temmy nasdaq, on is blog temynasdaq., he says "I would prefer, you trade Intra-day or Boundary bet. With Intraday, you place your trade and work away and it is 100% profit." So i want to let you in to this MAGICAL info on how to trade and win intraday bets.

Intra-day as it is called is the best and guaranteed way to earn on fixed odds. SO the question now is, how do i know how to trade and win this intra-day bet? What will i look out for before placing a bet?

1) The gurus enter a trade at its intra day high or low.
2) They calculate if the trade is within 20% of is high or low of the day.
3)They know the exact time to enter and end a trade.
4)They know when to go short or long
5)They place there bet and leave.

Simple, its as simple as that. This are what they look forward to before they risk there hard earned money in a trade. You can get a detailed info in my compiled package that explains every single step in an easy to understand manner that even a newbie can learn and start trading to win immediately. It also comes with a video tutorial on how to do this simple steps. It cant get better than this, Just go over to freefixedforexoffer..com for detailed info.

(1) (Reply)

Write And Get Paid Online Genuine Jobs For.it's 100% Free / New Dealers Wanted!lift Kero,dpk 4 Jst #48.00,4rm Any Nnpc Dpot! / Genuine Seller Of Aqualite Crude Oil Is Available.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.