Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Projectsave- Don't Draw Back - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Projectsave- Don't Draw Back (365 Views)

Projectsave Devotional- He Won't Tarry / Projectsave Devotional- Follow With Wisdom / Projectsave Devotional- Represent Your Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Projectsave- Don't Draw Back by lanrezion01: 11:23pm On Apr 14, 2015
Projectsave Devotional
Tuesday,
14th April 2015.

DON'T DRAW BACK

Heb10:38 Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him. KJV

Recently I read some articles that raised my spiritual alertness on certain perceived errors. In one of such articles, the writer was insinuating that if a Christian backslides, then he wasn't a Christian in the first place because once you are in salvation, your salvation is intact.(Just paraphrasing). Then immediately, I remembered 'Bro Demas', the apostolic companion of Paul.

2Tim4:10-' For Demas hath forsaken me, having loved this present world, and is departed unto Thessalonica;'.

Demas at a time had a walk with God and he was part of Paul's ministry( Col4:14,Philemon1:24). He was co-labourer with Paul but he drew back. I want you to know that it is not God's pleasure for any of his children to draw back. If any does, it is not God's fault because the God-ward side has been done.

Today, I am admonishing you and also giving an instruction to myself that 'don't draw back'. There's a wind blowing this end-time that wants to pull-down the devotion of believers to the Lord. That wind has killed the zeal of some for God and things that pertains to him. You need to ask for grace to stand till he comes.

PRAYER: I receive grace to stand firm in Christ&not draw back In Jesus name.

You can be a ministry volunteer under our ministry, register at: www.projectsaveng.org.

(1) (Reply)

The God Of Second Chances / How Right Is Eternal Security?pt.6(once Saved Always Saved) / Kingdom Of God Of Justice Has Come,light Has Come,mantle&judgement Has Come

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.