Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,244 members, 7,818,838 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Gta V Characters - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Gta V Characters (1528 Views)

Comic And Tv And Manga/anime Characters Fight Threads / Just Purchased Gta V Pc Version On Steam: Downloading 50gb With Swift! Possible? / GTA V For Pc Finally Out 36.8gb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gta V Characters by toys2seven(m): 12:00am On Apr 15, 2015
Hello everyone & Congratulations to PC users on the release of the much anticipated GTA V. Its totally worth the wait believe me. Any console user would testify to that.

Now to console users: Who is your best character on GTA V?

Franklin: The black dude from the hood trying to make more from life & carrying on the charisma of people like Carl Johnson of San Andreas.

Trevor: The "get it by any means" partial lunatic dude with his "juggernaut like" attitude and his knack for violence (he even has an anger special ability).

Michael: The retiree family issues, who had to come out of his self proclaimed death story to settle old scores once and for all & a father figure for the aspiring Franklin.

Console users, who did you relate to most?
It could even be used to tell the kind of person you are you know... Lol!
Me, I related with Michael more than any other person.

Re: Gta V Characters by ITbomb(m): 12:07am On Apr 15, 2015
Ever since I couldn't cause enough commotion in VICE City mission in 2010 (or so) I had dropped all affiliation with GTA
Re: Gta V Characters by acenazt: 1:08am On Apr 15, 2015
ITbomb:
Ever since I couldn't cause enough commotion in VICE City mission in 2010 (or so) I had dropped all affiliation with GTA
lmao all u needed to do was get a rocket(Rocket man) fly high and land on any high building then open ur weapons cheat(Professional tools,Nutter tools n thug tools) get infinite ammo(fullclip)get more or infinite life(asnaeb,aspirin) and then turn on riot mode(onlyhomiesallowed,rockermayhem and bifbuzz) then bring on the Hail Mary(Bring it on) then start feasting.
Re: Gta V Characters by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 17, 2015
Definitely Franklin he's got awesome properties, clothes, hair cuts, a dog plus he's handsome grin
Re: Gta V Characters by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 17, 2015
Mojanity:
Definitely Franklin he's got awesome properties, clothes, hair cuts, a dog plus he's handsome grin
Lets pretend am Franklin... Do u like me *Blinks eye*
Re: Gta V Characters by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 17, 2015
Godvilla:
Lets pretend am Franklin... Do u like me *Blinks eye*
hmm I'm trippin sha wink kiss
Re: Gta V Characters by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 17, 2015
Please don't fall but incase u fall, i'll catch ya just like i would catch a grenade for ya.
Rubber grenade i mean to say, not the real one u see in the armoury. LOL

Mojanity:
hmm I'm trippin sha wink kiss

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Best Offline Games For Your Android/ios Device / TECNO Boom J8 Review: Gaming, Specifications, Features & More / Try Your Luck And Win The New Samsung Galaxy S8 From Android Authority

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.