Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,159 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Confirmed - The Orekoya's Three Kids Are Free And Home - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Confirmed - The Orekoya's Three Kids Are Free And Home (624 Views)

Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) / #SAD :pregnant Woman And Her Three Kids Sleep By The Road (photos) / Confirmed - The Orekoya's Three Kids Are Free And Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Confirmed - The Orekoya's Three Kids Are Free And Home by fummylolah: 12:33am On Apr 15, 2015
Who is like unto thee, oh Lord.
Who is like unto thee.
Oh oh Lord.
Among the gods, who is like unto thee.
You are glorious in Holiness and fearful in praises,
Always doing wonders hallelujah.

HE SAID I PAID THE RANSOME ALREADY ON THE CROSS SO THAT THEY OREKOYA'S WILL BE FREE.

AND YES AS HE PROMISED, HE DID IT.

AND YES YES YES CONFIRMED.
THEY ARE BACK HOME.
IT CAN ONLY BE GOD.

PLEASE LETS REMAIN IN THE ATMOSPHERE OF PRAISE AND THANKSGIVING.
MY GOD IS TOO FAITHFUL TO FAIL.

2 Likes

Re: Confirmed - The Orekoya's Three Kids Are Free And Home by Ewuro4: 12:47am On Apr 15, 2015
Are you family?
Re: Confirmed - The Orekoya's Three Kids Are Free And Home by menix(m): 12:53am On Apr 15, 2015
There is none like Him...
Alpha nd Omega..
Father of d fatherless..
Let ur name b praised..

As u ve done for dis family locating their utmost heart desire, so shall we locate our heart desires this week IJN..
Amen!!
Re: Confirmed - The Orekoya's Three Kids Are Free And Home by greatgod2012(f): 12:59am On Apr 15, 2015
We thank God o but how did you know? Are you one of the family members? Was the ransome paid? Are the kidnappers tracked and arrested? Is the housemaid found or arrested. Please we need mre update, please.
So many question waiting for answers but above all, thanks and praise to God.
Re: Confirmed - The Orekoya's Three Kids Are Free And Home by crownprince7(m): 1:07am On Apr 15, 2015
Lord u are awesome!Glory to your name.
Re: Confirmed - The Orekoya's Three Kids Are Free And Home by bebe2(f): 1:11am On Apr 15, 2015
nigerians and their half stories,

we have all been worried for those kids, no dat they are back,

OP jus come here dey sing sing, not even a word of wen and how

they were found.

thank God they are back home

1 Like

Re: Confirmed - The Orekoya's Three Kids Are Free And Home by oyinmama(f): 1:24am On Apr 15, 2015
Thank God
Re: Confirmed - The Orekoya's Three Kids Are Free And Home by loomer: 4:51am On Apr 15, 2015
This is the kind of news we ought to wake up n hear every morning, good news.
Not the news if killing, kidnapping, robbery embezzlement and other evil acts.
Re: Confirmed - The Orekoya's Three Kids Are Free And Home by Nobody: 6:33am On Apr 15, 2015
Thank you Lord . .

That's why after my Mat leave my kids go straight to a creche. I just don't have the mind to leave them at the mercy of a Nanny!
Re: Confirmed - The Orekoya's Three Kids Are Free And Home by RoyalRoy(m): 6:56am On Apr 15, 2015

(1)

Adultery Major Problem Destroying Weddings In Nigeria / My School Is Currently Intimidating Student / A place in the stars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.