Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Should Mikel Obi Leave Chelsea Or Stay - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Should Mikel Obi Leave Chelsea Or Stay (1410 Views)

Should Mikel Obi Remain With Chelsea For Another Season? / Should John Mikel Obi Leave Chelsea?what Your Opinion. / Obiorah, Obi Leave Inter For Parma! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Mikel Obi Leave Chelsea Or Stay by aje49ja(m): 11:48am On Jan 29, 2009
i think mikel obi should leave chelsea and go to some other english club were he can play with confidence and show is skills
Re: Should Mikel Obi Leave Chelsea Or Stay by FBS: 3:51pm On Jan 29, 2009
Leave? to where?
The boy played one of his best matches yesterday.
Re: Should Mikel Obi Leave Chelsea Or Stay by switch47(m): 7:05pm On Jan 29, 2009
leave? to where? who wan buy ex convict---dont you know the guy is going to jail----oh yes he is going for sure---to jail!!
Re: Should Mikel Obi Leave Chelsea Or Stay by dyabman(m): 2:53am On Jan 30, 2009
@topic and the last poster

Both are sick of karakara tongue
Re: Should Mikel Obi Leave Chelsea Or Stay by Knonso(m): 7:51am On Jan 30, 2009
the only reason one may have wanted him to leave chelsea is to see whether he can re-discover his Netherland 2005 self, but its is too late for him now.he should be encouraged to become the best holding midfielder in the world.let's not see him as Zidane but Patrick Viara in the making.
Re: Should Mikel Obi Leave Chelsea Or Stay by Knonso(m): 7:54am On Jan 30, 2009
the only reason one may have wanted him to leave chelsea is to see whether he can re-discover his Netherland 2005 self, but its is too late for him now.he should be encouraged to become the best holding midfielder in the world.let's not see him as Zidane but Patrick Viara in the making.
Re: Should Mikel Obi Leave Chelsea Or Stay by Tatase(f): 9:15am On Jan 30, 2009
Where exactly would he go? The only Premiership club that is likely to shell out the high amount of money that Chelsea would undoubtedly ask for would be Man City and let's face it, that would be a particularly dumb move since the only premiership clubs worth moving to from Chelsea are Man Utd (which is unlikely because of bad blood), Arsenal (which is unlikely because he's too old for their "young team" and besides they'd never shell out the kind of money required), or Liverpool (abi na beans? The PIC [psycho-in-charge] there will never get his act together for that besides Obi is not Spanish so. . .)

As for Europe, well, maybe money-miss-road Real Madrid will take him or maybe Mourinho will take him at Inter, but again, I won't say he was a fave of Mourinho with his latecoming etc. I think he should just stay and try his luck at Chelsea especially since Essien and Deco have pretty much become permanent sick-notes.
Re: Should Mikel Obi Leave Chelsea Or Stay by omar22(m): 10:02am On Jan 30, 2009
One, Obi is not going to Jail at most a year driving ban

Because of Obi's ability to retain possession he was pushed into a deeper role! like a deep lying attacking midfielder like Barcelona's Xavi, AC Milans Andreas Pirlo or Michael Carrick! people feel that Obi's 2005 form at the junior world cup, would permanent but looking at the star of the tournament Lionel Messi was a striker but was converted into a supporting striker by Rijkaard! at the of the day, Obi was a rough diamond then (not the finished article), only to be polished up by Mourinho!!! Claude Makalele was an attacking player for Auxerre but because the best holding player ever!!!
Re: Should Mikel Obi Leave Chelsea Or Stay by chidichris(m): 12:11pm On Jan 30, 2009
to you all prophets of doom here, how many of you believed mikel will get a playing chance at chelsea not to talk of being the pilar?
the problem with most nigerians is that they are all coaches and non of them is a coach.
mikel is a dream of every team in the world today. let somebody tell me in which club will mikel not get a shirt in the world today?
the boy has done enough good for himself and the club even beyond the imagination of his supporters.
most monkies here hardly watch EPL so they are just enemy of progress.
i love wacthing the guy. he is increasing in his confidence day by day.
as of going to jail, does it change anything? most of us who are free will be more productive inside jail than in outside world.
leave? to where? who wan buy ex convict---dont you know the guy is going to jail----oh yes he is going for sure---to jail!!

mikel in jail is better than u, ur mother, ur father and relatives outside because ur envy will never allow u progress in life.
Re: Should Mikel Obi Leave Chelsea Or Stay by switch47(m): 2:45pm On Jan 30, 2009
yes mikel is going to jail---get usd to that. ;d
Re: Should Mikel Obi Leave Chelsea Or Stay by WarfyBoy(m): 6:25pm On Jan 30, 2009
IF MIKEL IS TO LEAVE CHELSEA TODAY, "i dont pray he leave tho"

MAN U, ARSENAL, LIVAPOOL, REAL MADRID, AC MILAN, INTER MILAN, BARCA name the best clubs in the world, they will all be happy to have him, no be beans he is the most reliable player in the CHELSEA squad today "respect to terry n lampard

so what are yu heters talking about?

mikel has now grown in to a man, so make un leave am make im enjoy im money
Re: Should Mikel Obi Leave Chelsea Or Stay by alex406(m): 2:17pm On Jan 31, 2009
@ poster NO.
Re: Should Mikel Obi Leave Chelsea Or Stay by switch47(m): 8:27pm On Feb 03, 2009
yes
Re: Should Mikel Obi Leave Chelsea Or Stay by ladykool(f): 10:21pm On Feb 03, 2009
wetin be una problem just because mikel is stupid sometime dont mean he should leave chelsea
abeg u people should leave him alone. i dont want him to go i want him to stay and just work harder in chelsea
also when is essien coming back to chelsea??
Re: Should Mikel Obi Leave Chelsea Or Stay by switch47(m): 7:21am On Feb 04, 2009
essien is in a drug addict rehab and mikel is going to jail
Re: Should Mikel Obi Leave Chelsea Or Stay by ladykool(f): 12:34am On Feb 05, 2009
are u for real or are u joking i hear say essien got married to a ghana actress and injured abeg switch47 no cum hear to dey chat rubbish
Re: Should Mikel Obi Leave Chelsea Or Stay by Nobody: 12:45am On Feb 05, 2009
Essien expected back in late Feb or early March.
He's been injured for months now.

Mikel is a good player, however, he's present playing position is stiffling his growth. My opinion.
Re: Should Mikel Obi Leave Chelsea Or Stay by switch47(m): 7:21am On Feb 05, 2009
BlueDiva:

Essien expected back in late Feb or early March.
He's been injured for months now.

Mikel is a good player, however, he's present playing position is stiffling his growth. My opinion.
mikel should go!! essien will be back after chelsea' exit from champions league. by juventus
Re: Should Mikel Obi Leave Chelsea Or Stay by mykali(m): 3:26pm On Feb 06, 2009
@topic

not a very good idea. . .

(1) (Reply)

Siasia Ruins His Image Again / Ujah Gets Under-23 Call-up While Gege Soriola Replaces Yusuf Mohammed: / Arsenal Target Kelechi Iheanacho Flying Flag For Nigeria At U17 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.