Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Siasia Ruins His Image Again - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Siasia Ruins His Image Again (1407 Views)

El-rufai, Mikel, Siasia,Ighalo Win At Bet9ja Pitch Awards / US Embassy Ruins Blessing Okagbare’s Honeymoon / Samson Siasia Sacked. Next Super Eagles Coach To Be Chosen Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Siasia Ruins His Image Again by 12large: 1:51am On Jul 20, 2010
why do this siasia guy don't have sense, it seems like he wants to ruin everything he labored for, in 2009 nigeria fired bosso and hired siasia, i said it that he should have rejected that contract, because i knew that he would likely fail because there was no time to do something meaniful, and it came to pass, he failed the excuse was that there was no time. now this guy wants to ruin himself again, how can he accept heartland to do magic in 6months, a team that has sold its best player"stanley okoro" now heartland have already draw at home, and you guys know that in african football is hard to win away. as usual when heartland does not qualify for semi-finals, siasia haters would use that as a reference to bring him down. my message to siasia is to quit heartland now, because he cannot do any magic, their group is very tough and they would no qualify. i just hope that his likely failure with heartland does not stop him from having super eagles job
Re: Siasia Ruins His Image Again by oisehumen(m): 9:53am On Jul 20, 2010
How is he ruing his image?
He has played just one match out of 6 matches and he drew it.
5 more matches to go, who says that Heartland can't go to Egypt and come out with good results and win their remaining 5 matches?

Even if Heartland fails to qualify anyway, Siasia remains a good coach. Nothing can't be taken away from that fact.
Re: Siasia Ruins His Image Again by yousouph(m): 10:23am On Jul 20, 2010
Why judge him after managing 1 match out of 6? They arent playing weekly, there is still time to make important changes
Re: Siasia Ruins His Image Again by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 20, 2010
This OP must have had cow-piss last night.Otherwise this drunken rant wouldn't appear for any reason.
So everyone who draws an opening match is not fit to be a coach,right?
And against a crack side like Al-Ahly?
Re: Siasia Ruins His Image Again by oisehumen(m): 10:59am On Jul 20, 2010
Eastbay:

This OP must have had cow-piss last night.Otherwise this drunken rant wouldn't appear for any reason.
So everyone who draws an opening match is not fit to be a coach,right?
And against a crack side like Al-Ahly?

I just cannot understand why he posted this biased stuff.
Am sure he has some personal grudges against Siasia grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Siasia Ruins His Image Again by oisehumen(m): 11:03am On Jul 20, 2010
For your information Poster, that Al-Ahly team can take our super eagles to the cleaners.
Believe it or not. About 8 or so of them were in the Egyptian team that played against Super Eagles in Angola 2010 and we lost 1-3.

Am even sure Heartland will go there and get good results.
Re: Siasia Ruins His Image Again by 12large: 2:42pm On Jul 20, 2010
o.k let anyone bet with me heartland would not qualify from that group. they will win their remaining 2 home matches and lose their 3 away matches any i hope siasia haters don't use this as a reference to not give him eagles job
Re: Siasia Ruins His Image Again by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 20, 2010
12large:

o.k let anyone bet with me heartland would not qualify from that group. they will win their remaining 2 home matches and lose their 3 away matches any i hope siasia haters don't use this as a reference to not give him eagles job
Let's be clear:If Heartland don't make it through,it does't do NOTHING to his reputation.
He remains BAR NONE the best coach in Nigeria right now.
Or can you suggest any that outdoes him?
Re: Siasia Ruins His Image Again by 12large: 4:02pm On Jul 20, 2010
eastbay you must be mad if you say that "if heartland don't qualify nothing changes on siasia resume" am sorry eastbay but it does, it would be the second time that his failing people might say he was winning in youth team because of overage. siasia must be a hungry man, because last year he said that he would never coach a nigerian premier league team
Re: Siasia Ruins His Image Again by oisehumen(m): 4:37pm On Jul 20, 2010
12large:

eastbay you must be mad if you say that "if heartland don't qualify nothing changes on siasia resume" am sorry eastbay but it does, it would be the second time that his failing people might say he was winning in youth team because of overage. siasia must be a hungry man, because last year he said that he would never coach a nigerian premier league team

Why are u abusive? Common be matured my friend.
You posted a faulted thread, people are trying to make their logical and reasonable contributions and u are being sarcastic.

How would u rate Arsenal manager, Arsene Wenger? Bad coach or good coach?
Do u know that as good and world class that man is; he has not won any silverware since 2005?
Siasia remains a good coach and of course the best in Nigeria whether Heartland qualifies or not.
Re: Siasia Ruins His Image Again by naso2(m): 6:00pm On Jul 20, 2010
Wetin dey worry dis poster self?

Do need to be reminded that even when kano pillars eliminated them last year, the first leg was 1-1 in kano?The group is a tight group, but siasia can make it out of the group. That team is almost the entire Egyptian team that has conquered Africa three times.

Those heartland guys put the ball on the ground and played good football. just watch out for the remaining matches.
Re: Siasia Ruins His Image Again by semid4lyfe(m): 6:31pm On Jul 20, 2010
12large:

why do this siasia guy don't have sense, it seems like he wants to ruin everything he labored for, in 2009 nigeria fired bosso and hired siasia, i said it that he should have rejected that contract, because i knew that he would likely fail because there was no time to do something meaniful, and it came to pass, he failed the excuse was that there was no time. now this guy wants to ruin himself again, how can he accept heartland to do magic in 6months, a team that has sold its best player"stanley okoro" now heartland have already draw at home, and you guys know that in african football is hard to win away. as usual when heartland does not qualify for semi-finals, siasia haters would use that as a reference to bring him down. my message to siasia is to quit heartland now, because he cannot do any magic, their group is very tough and they would no qualify. i just hope that his likely failure with heartland does not stop him from having super eagles job
12large, try give yourself brain nah. undecided

Siasia remains our best indigenous coach and 'fans' favourite to coach the Super Eagles whether Heartland qualifies from the group or not

[center]AND[/center]

How can you refer to Stanley Okoro as Heartland's best player when a certain Batholomew Ibenegu still dons their jersey? undecided

Abeg try check into Yaba left or Aro  grin grin
Re: Siasia Ruins His Image Again by Olaolufred(m): 3:12pm On Jul 21, 2010
oisehumen (m)

For your information Poster, that Al-Ahly team can take our super eagles to the cleaners.
Believe it or not. About 8 or so of them were in the Egyptian team that played against Super Eagles in Angola 2010 and we lost 1-3.

Am even sure Heartland will go there and get good results.

LMAO.

thank you for reminding the forgeters.
Re: Siasia Ruins His Image Again by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 21, 2010
na_so:

Wetin dey worry dis poster self?

Do need to be reminded that even when kano pillars eliminated them last year, the first leg was 1-1 in kano?The group is a tight group, but siasia can make it out of the group. That team is almost the entire Egyptian team that has conquered Africa three times.

Those heartland guys put the ball on the ground and played good football. just watch out for the remaining matches.
Allow the guy to be fooling himself.Empty barrels make the loudest noise,especially when they can't make any sense.When Jose Mourinho got knocked out in the CL in the frst knoc-out stage in 2009,did it do anything to his reputation/resume?
semid4lyfe:

12large, try give yourself brain nah. undecided

Siasia remains our best indigenous coach and 'fans' favourite to coach the Super Eagles whether Heartland qualifies from the group or not

[center]AND[/center]

How can you refer to Stanley Okoro as Heartland's best player when a certain Batholomew Ibenegu still dons their jersey? undecided

Abeg try check into Yaba left or Aro  grin grin
Why bother responding to someone who's just looking for attention by starting a needless thread?
oisehumen:

Why are u abusive? Common be matured my friend.
You posted a faulted thread, people are trying to make their logical and reasonable contributions and u are being sarcastic.

How would u rate Arsenal manager, Arsene Wenger? Bad coach or good coach?
Do u know that as good and world class that man is; he has not won any silverware since 2005?
Siasia remains a good coach and of course the best in Nigeria whether Heartland qualifies or not.

Agbero analysis only abuses when they can't find superior argument.
I asked the boy to recommend a coach better than siasia at the moment.He resorts to barking insults.Immaturity at its height.
Re: Siasia Ruins His Image Again by 12large: 3:53pm On Jul 21, 2010
eastbay,semid the 2 of you probably don't understand english, i am on siasia side,i want him to be eagles coach, but there are haters that would hate after siasia most likely fail against heartland, but don't get things twisted i want siasia to be coach, his resume already has a dark spot because of last year, now it would be another dark spot. now to that disgrace son of a bit.ch that calls himself semid how can they give a renowned cattle rearer a moderator on this forum, abeg seun comot that mallam for here. the guy no bsabi every infact how can i take someone that thinks sani keita should always be in nigeria first 11. then again his probably from kano or kaduna a confirmed mallam. oboy semid how den dey speak english for kano
kai aboki i dey craze
Re: Siasia Ruins His Image Again by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 21, 2010
Your short-sightedness is your bane.
There is no coach in the world who doesn't have a dark mark on his resume.
Jose Mourinho couldn't win the Champions League with all the money spent on transfers under him at Chelsea.
Arsene Wenger hasn't won any title for 5 years
Alex Ferguson took so long to win his first EPL and Champions League title
Rafa Benitez took liverpool from the highs of Istanbul to the Lows of not even wualifying for the Champions League
Carlo Ancelotti never managed to upstage Inter while at the Serie A
The list can go on and on.
Are they failed coaches,going by your logic?
If Siasia fails (which by the way he hasn't-the potential is there for him to go through-another point where I strongly fault your logic,cus it's only ONE game out of six),it doesn't write him off as a bad coach.Neither does the World Junior championship,which was first screwed up by Boso such that Siasia had NO choice bt to tag along with the same sqaud,either.
Be objective in your thinking.Does the mishap of Egypt overshadow his exploits in Holland and Beijing?
Re: Siasia Ruins His Image Again by medjai(m): 12:25pm On Jul 22, 2010
Siasia was given the job a week before the game with Al Ahly. We should be commending him for getting a point against 6 time champions, Al Ahly.
Re: Siasia Ruins His Image Again by chidichris(m): 8:51pm On Jul 22, 2010
@all,
hahahahahahaha - so ppl arround here still take that thing(12large) serious?
i met the thing(12large) on several threads here and i came to terms that many lunatics are parading our streets.
the thing (12large) has nothing to offer. i will suggest you all stop taking it(12large) serious because it does not worth it.
Re: Siasia Ruins His Image Again by supereagle(m): 6:38am On Jul 23, 2010
He may not achieve much with HL that their state Govt dont support finacially. If he fails there , people we start doubting his prowess. When Amodu sensed that they will use SE team B to rubbish him, he stayed away,Largerback that promised to turn SE within 3wks is rubbished today.
Re: Siasia Ruins His Image Again by chelseabmw(m): 2:08pm On Jul 23, 2010
angry
Re: Siasia Ruins His Image Again by txxxed(m): 10:03pm On Jul 23, 2010
What is the point of this argument anyways, why are we wasting time on this thread.
OP, Al Ahly is no small team, Heartland were lucky that they even got a draw, and that shows you that they Heartland are a good side.
Look, if we must develop our local league, then we need the best coaches in the land to handle our club sides. Its so silly of you to judge the success of a team in a competitive environment as the champions league after just one match. Always try to look at the big picture my friend.
Read more naija soccer gist at www.gamegist.com
Re: Siasia Ruins His Image Again by 12large: 12:22am On Sep 15, 2010
now you tell me who won, i see them they run. where are those idiots like eastbay,semid,medjaj,olafred,chidicris,osehumen abeg bring those idiots, who is dum now when a soccer analyser legend tell you guys something just believe don't argue
Re: Siasia Ruins His Image Again by orangemen: 2:03pm On Sep 15, 2010
now you tell me who won, i see them they run. where are those idiots like eastbay,semid,medjaj,olafred,chidicris,osehumen abeg bring those idiots, who is dum now when a soccer analyser legend tell you guys something just believe don't argue

@monkey,
look at ur thread topic and read thru wat ppl are saying. when mourinho did not win champions league with chelsea, did he ruin his image? when benitez did not win epl with liverpool, did he ruin his image? since 6 seasons wenger never win epl or any other silverware apart from emirate cup, did he ruin his image?
the truth is that u always want to get attention for urself but instead of becoming popular, u end up becoming notorious.
Re: Siasia Ruins His Image Again by semid4lyfe(m): 2:05pm On Sep 15, 2010
12large:

M-U-M-U, listening to 2Pac will not make you intelligent. You nor get any locus standi for here. Better save your "agbero" analysis for your pals @ the vendors stand.

Oponu oshi!
Re: Siasia Ruins His Image Again by 12large: 5:17pm On Sep 15, 2010
you guys are still not saying anything meaniful, at least i know i was 100percent correct
Re: Siasia Ruins His Image Again by orangemen: 5:57pm On Sep 15, 2010
you guys are still not saying anything meaniful, at least i know i was 100percent correct

@12large,
u are not different from the other mad ppl i v met. everybody here will not make sense to u because u are operating from a different planet.
it is unfortunate that we will never make sense to u.
even if u don't have ppl who can take care of u in this ur situation, don't u know abt local herbs to take?
i am feeling for u and our govt will surely be accountable for all these human losses.
Re: Siasia Ruins His Image Again by 12large: 10:17pm On Sep 15, 2010
another person changing topic, again at least i know i was right again
Re: Siasia Ruins His Image Again by orangemen: 8:53am On Sep 20, 2010
another person changing topic, again at least i know i was right again

@12large,
u see ur life?
u always pick progressive to destroy them. don't know that siasia has done a lot for football in nigeria both as a player and as a coach?
why do u think u can come here with ur wickedness against this humble servant?
i have said it here times without numbers that you are nothing but a saddist. u don't like progressives.
shameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Re: Siasia Ruins His Image Again by jiniux(m): 10:21am On Sep 20, 2010
@12large
U have made ur point long before the results were reeled out and u are vindicated, thumbs up to you and i strongly share ur opinion.
We love sia1 dearly that's why we say things like this, you don't fall into a pit with your eyes clearly opened.
Agreeing to do such jobs only needs a miracle to come out successful, but your opposition wont see it that way, they use it against u and it remains a dent u cant explain away.
I hope he gets the eagle's job sha.
Re: Siasia Ruins His Image Again by orangemen: 4:28pm On Sep 20, 2010
@12large
U have made your point long before the results were reeled out and u are vindicated, thumbs up to you and i strongly share your opinion.
We love sia1 dearly that's why we say things like this, you don't fall into a pit with your eyes clearly opened.
Agreeing to do such jobs only needs a miracle to come out successful, but your opposition wont see it that way, they use it against u and it remains a dent u cant explain away.
I hope he gets the eagle's job sha.

@jiniux,
Siasia Ruins His Image Again
that is the thread topic in case u have forgotten.
can u name one coach in this wide world who has not ruined his image if loosing matches is what u and your best friend call ruining image.
in economics, growth is shown in an up and down graph. in business, lost and gain, in human beings, death and life. elections loose and win.
in every competition, there are always many competitors and one winner that was why the founders of olympic games said the most important thing is participation not winning. if u want to diegest that, if there are no loosers, there wont be winners.
siasia as a coach needs different challanges so taking that job shows his confidence in his abilities. wat is your guarranttee that he will not ruin his image if he takes on eagles job? who among the other coaches that work in that capacity has their images intact?
i don't know how wide your knowledge of the game is, otherwise i wld have love to take u to the situation between chelsea and mourinho, scolari and chelsea, benitez and liverpool just to mention but a few. all these coaches ended up getting better offers from different clubs that is after runing the images.
there is a popular coach called arsene wenger and he has been the coach of an english club called arsenal for ages. ppl with enough information will tell u that wenger is yet to win even a plastic cup since 5 seasons now, i don't know what has happened to his image? but i do know that his position as arsenal coach is not threatened at all.
uncle, the only man who can fall is that one that is up for he that is down needs fear no fall. no experience in life is a waste. if siasia becomes the brazilian national team coach tomorrow, these same nigerians will blame him for not starting from the scracth. mikel signed a chelsea contract and nigerians wanted to kill him for not starting from small clubs. what can one do to pls nigerians. no wonder we have the types of rulers we have.
Re: Siasia Ruins His Image Again by jiniux(m): 11:39pm On Sep 20, 2010
@ orangemen.

I understand and agree to your point and what is been debated here, is the Nigerian situation, i want you to remember this thread just incase it's proven true in the nearest future (the eagle's coaching job) which i honestly pray it wont.
It's the Nigerian factor that's been debated, i think we're clear now orangemen.
Re: Siasia Ruins His Image Again by orangemen: 11:45am On Sep 21, 2010
@ orangemen.

I understand and agree to your point and what is been debated here, is the Nigerian situation, i want you to remember this thread just incase it's proven true in the nearest future (the eagle's coaching job) which i honestly pray it wont.
It's the Nigerian factor that's been debated, i think we're clear now orangemen.

@jiniux,
if u had mentioned nigerian factor earlier than now, i will not be here wasting my time. can u just name one coach in the history of the super eagles coaches, who got the job based on merit.
pls be informed that super eagles job is based on ur readiness to play along.
the super eagles job comes to only those who play along and that is why it is rotating between eguavon and amodu.
the same job for the same coaches.
can't u see that whenever they are sacked, they will be waiting because they know that at the end of the day, the job comes back to them.
the ppl sack and employ the same ppl.
how do u sack some1 in the morning bcs of incompetency and re-employ him in the evening.
pls keep nigerian factor out of this bcs nothing is done in a normal way in nigeria.
how did the present eguavon led coaching crew came back to this job?

(1) (Reply)

Naija Demolition Squad In Norway / Mike Adenuga Buys Brand New 2013 Range Rover &toyota Camry For Stephen Keshi / Goal.com Underrates Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.