Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,129 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Tonto Dike Faking Selfie With Neymar Busted! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dike Faking Selfie With Neymar Busted! (6357 Views)

Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) / Serena Williams Takes A Photo With Neymar Junior / Basketmouth Takes A Shot At Skiibii For "Faking" His Death (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dike Faking Selfie With Neymar Busted! by topazjosh(m): 7:26am On Apr 15, 2015
Seriously I now believe this chick is really fake,imagine how she photoshoped neymar picture with hers,as you all know naijas no dey dull come see as fans dey bullshit am for her facebook page,I doubt if tonto will ever change walahi

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Faking Selfie With Neymar Busted! by clintino700(m): 7:34am On Apr 15, 2015
So in her mind what's is she assuming now.... She just wanna to be hyped *smh.....next topic pls

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Faking Selfie With Neymar Busted! by holatin(m): 7:37am On Apr 15, 2015
Adding a screenshot of her been blasted on FB will make the thread lively

8 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Faking Selfie With Neymar Busted! by adorablepepple(f): 8:11am On Apr 15, 2015
undecidedthat girl has issues

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Faking Selfie With Neymar Busted! by WRAKE(m): 8:32am On Apr 15, 2015
is dat the real tonto dikeh onfbk?
Re: Tonto Dike Faking Selfie With Neymar Busted! by jessiecah(f): 8:58am On Apr 15, 2015
Eventhough, and so ?.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Faking Selfie With Neymar Busted! by gerrardomendes(m): 9:38am On Apr 15, 2015
Mrs tonto neymar dike
Re: Tonto Dike Faking Selfie With Neymar Busted! by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 15, 2015
That's her own problem
Re: Tonto Dike Faking Selfie With Neymar Busted! by adanduka: 9:43am On Apr 15, 2015
She wants you guys to talk and you're talking.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Faking Selfie With Neymar Busted! by youngberry001(m): 9:49am On Apr 15, 2015
tonto decay wit her fake tins undecided

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Faking Selfie With Neymar Busted! by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 15, 2015
Probably a fan did it and she felt like uploading it on her page, don't think that chick has Photoshop skills, probably weed smoking yes... Like the OP too

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Faking Selfie With Neymar Busted! by Sheenor: 11:09am On Apr 15, 2015
Make una leave tonto for me Ooº°°ºoo i like am like that..... grin
Re: Tonto Dike Faking Selfie With Neymar Busted! by bjcuntis(m): 11:53am On Apr 15, 2015
holatin:
sometimes i jst dnt understand some ops dey knw wat nlanders want a juicy screen would av done it. mtchew. undecided
Re: Tonto Dike Faking Selfie With Neymar Busted! by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 15, 2015
What proves its fake now, and how do we knw its ha real sccount dt posted it...... Scrrenshots will do
Re: Tonto Dike Faking Selfie With Neymar Busted! by axortedbabe(f): 1:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
Where she 4 see neymar snap with am,d only tym tonto left d shores of dis country na when she go fall 4 stage 4 london...
Re: Tonto Dike Faking Selfie With Neymar Busted! by ladibright(f): 2:15pm On Apr 15, 2015
Lol... Its so obvious!
Re: Tonto Dike Faking Selfie With Neymar Busted! by jtwest(m): 2:17pm On Apr 15, 2015
[color=#770077][/color] undecidedtonto and neymar? Where D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ wan meet sef, wen he no be yakubu aiyegbeni or pius ikedia
Re: Tonto Dike Faking Selfie With Neymar Busted! by Middlefinger1: 2:37pm On Apr 15, 2015
topazjosh:
Seriously I now believe this chick is really fake,imagine her photoping neymar picture with hers,as you all know naijas no dey dull come see as fans dey bullshit am for her facebook page,I doubt if tonto will ever change walahi
Op, we hereby dismiss ur case on ground of lack of enough evidence to convince this honourable nlers that pokolee actually did that. And i put it to u Op that are the one that did photoshop.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Faking Selfie With Neymar Busted! by hatux: 3:25pm On Apr 15, 2015
holatin:
Correct man
Re: Tonto Dike Faking Selfie With Neymar Busted! by chegx(m): 3:39pm On Apr 15, 2015
And you expect me to believe this
Re: Tonto Dike Faking Selfie With Neymar Busted! by alexov(m): 5:29pm On Apr 15, 2015
The two images don't look like they're from the same picture. Nowadays it's hard to tell what's real and what's not.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Faking Selfie With Neymar Busted! by holatin(m): 5:30pm On Apr 15, 2015
hatux:
Correct man
yeah man
Re: Tonto Dike Faking Selfie With Neymar Busted! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 15, 2015
Whoeva did dis photoshoping should hav @ least added some grainy effect on tonto decays pics so that it would blend together with Neymars pics..

#myonenaira
Re: Tonto Dike Faking Selfie With Neymar Busted! by Airforce1(m): 9:18pm On Apr 15, 2015
cheesy grin
Re: Tonto Dike Faking Selfie With Neymar Busted! by Tberry01(f): 10:28pm On Apr 15, 2015
grin cheesy
Re: Tonto Dike Faking Selfie With Neymar Busted! by topazjosh(m): 8:45am On Apr 16, 2015
Now check the screen shots

Re: Tonto Dike Faking Selfie With Neymar Busted! by topazjosh(m): 8:52am On Apr 16, 2015
Middlefinger1:

Op, we hereby dismiss ur case on ground of lack of enough evidence to convince this honourable nlers that pokolee actually did that. And i put it to u Op that are the one that did photoshop.
lol go check her facebook page,she even use it as profile pic.
Re: Tonto Dike Faking Selfie With Neymar Busted! by topazjosh(m): 8:57am On Apr 16, 2015
WRAKE:
is dat the real tonto dikeh onfbk?
yes
Re: Tonto Dike Faking Selfie With Neymar Busted! by topazjosh(m): 8:59am On Apr 16, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:
Probably a fan did it and she felt like uploading it on her page, don't think that chick has Photoshop skills, probably weed smoking yes... Like the OP too
lol na u dey smoke weed
Re: Tonto Dike Faking Selfie With Neymar Busted! by topazjosh(m): 9:12am On Apr 16, 2015
axortedbabe:
Where she 4 see neymar snap with am,d only tym tonto left d shores of dis country na when she go fall 4 stage 4 london...
you are wicked girl

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju: Tiwa Savage Should Face The Consequences Of Her Actions / OMG!!!! University Of Lagos "BIG GIRL" Stripped N@ked & Molested After Caught! / Popular Man Born Without Hands/legs Nick Vujicic Shares Photos Of Wife & Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.