Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,464 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

rcb - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / rcb (898 Views)

** Religious Intolerance In Nigeria- Who Is Culpable?? ** / Should Religious Organizations Be Made To Pay Taxes? / Powerful Spiritual Minds, Sun Of God, Frosbel.your Attention Is Needed Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

rcb by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 15, 2015
Cv
Re: rcb by dajoaneke(m): 8:07am On Apr 15, 2015
I'm not a religious tycoon or heavy weight magnito but something caught my attention which is the last part of the dream -
Vulcanizer becomes a church.
A vulcanizer manage tires. They inflate, patch, replace rims, but cannot make a tire brand new. The appearance of a vulcanizer is not appealing to finding a career. They are untidy and mostly illitrates.
The Church is the body of Christ.
A place where dirt in life is washed. A shelter, refuge and signifies a new life
In conclusion, you need to become this church. A temple of the HolySpirit which cannot be corrupted by principalities and powers.
Its not shocking that there are forces after your life to cause you limitation & stagnation, sickness, or even death. But Gid has revealed to you what the enemy has planned. It is left to you to surrender your life (Vulcanizer Stand) totally to God (Church).
My 2 kobo contribution
Re: rcb by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 15, 2015
dajoaneke:
I'm not a religious tycoon or heavy weight magnito but something caught my attention which is the last part of the dream -
Vulcanizer becomes a church.
A vulcanizer manage tires. They inflate, patch, replace rims, but cannot make a tire brand new. The appearance of a vulcanizer is not appealing to finding a career. They are untidy and mostly illitrates.
The Church is the body of Christ.
A place where dirt in life is washed. A shelter, refuge and signifies a new life
In conclusion, you need to become this church. A temple of the HolySpirit which cannot be corrupted by principalities and powers.
Its not shocking that there are forces after your life to cause you limitation & stagnation, sickness, or even death. But Gid has revealed to you what the enemy has planned. It is left to you to surrender your life (Vulcanizer Stand) totally to God (Church).
My 2 kobo contribution
Thanks, man. Let people tell me more o.
Re: rcb by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 15, 2015
Where are these dream interpreters na?
Re: rcb by OkuDiOver1(f): 8:03pm On Apr 15, 2015
Cc: Sukkot

1 Like

Re: rcb by sukkot: 12:33am On Apr 16, 2015
OkuDiOver1:
Cc: Sukkot
how are ya OkuDiOver1 ? trust errthang is coo lol

OP you have angels protecting you and ensuring that you make it to the end of the race despite your many shortcomings ( which tyres are like shoes which propel you forward and the fact that the vulcanizer ( which fixes faulty tires aka faulty spiritual shoes ) shop becomes a church means despite your many stumblings, you made it, and the angels guided you through ( your dead ancestors protecting you against detractors ) )
Re: rcb by Nobody: 12:54am On Apr 16, 2015
sukkot:

OP you have angels protecting you and ensuring that you make it to the end of the race despite your many shortcomings ( which tyres are like shoes which propel you forward and the fact that the vulcanizer ( which fixes faulty tires aka faulty spiritual shoes ) shop becomes a church means despite your many stumblings, you made it, and the angels guided you through ( your dead ancestors protecting you against detractors ) )
Hmmm, thanks.
Re: rcb by OkuDiOver1(f): 7:22am On Apr 16, 2015
sukkot:

hmmmm top of the morning to you sir. You never dissappoint. Op there lies your answer.

1 Like

Re: rcb by sukkot: 7:43am On Apr 16, 2015
Blastfinito:
Hmmm, thanks.
No problem my dude
Re: rcb by sukkot: 7:44am On Apr 16, 2015
OkuDiOver1:
hmmmm top of the morning to you sir. You never dissappoint. Op there lies your answer.
top of the morning right back at ya. well this is what I do lol

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Experiences Of Randy Nigerian Pastors / 'oldest' Qur'an Fragments Found At Birmingham University(photo) / What's Wrong In A Reverend Sister Doing This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.