Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Was TB Joshua's Church Bombed By Lagos State Government? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was TB Joshua's Church Bombed By Lagos State Government? (905 Views)

Penuel Mnguni Confesses At TB Joshua's Church, Seeks For Prayers & Deliverance / "If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says / A Rapist, Cultist And Robber Confesses At TB Joshua's Church (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was TB Joshua's Church Bombed By Lagos State Government? by tinajohn: 1:22pm On Jun 06, 2015
I ask this question because of the way they are handling the current coroner court case.

Here's a comment I read which quite succinctly summarises some pertinent issues on ground:
I read this rather long comment on a blog which reported the news of TB Joshua's building collapse case and felt it was worth a read:

I am not surprised with those asking if the case is still on - why not! Many were disappointed with the ongoing coroner when the truth we all are waiting for started coming out contrary to the previous media report against TB Joshua. Even the coroner couldn’t believe himself when it became obvious to him that the initial report of the collapsed building from some quarters were all based on assumption and baseless. That was why the coroner gave up in his witch-hunting TB Joshua over nothing.

Most of the media is fully aware of the ongoing coroner but can’t update their readers when noticing that the case has turned around and the truth is now out which God have vindicated his servant as usual. The world has known today that TB Joshua is unstoppable and no amount of hatred and campaign of calumny can impair him rather it improves him more above his enemies.

We can only read things about TB Joshua on the media when the news meant to disapprove him or tarnish his image. But Satan and his agents will always fail. You must not pass along false rumors. You must not cooperate with evil people by lying on the witness stand. (Exodus 23:1)

Hard Rock Construction and Engineering Limited is the name of the company that built the collapsed guest house at synagogue church so you can check on their website for more info. And for those asking whether the collapsed building has government approval and permit. Buildings don’t collapse on papers. Though having the relevant papers is important, they are not reasons for collapsed building. Even government structures with adequate approvals have collapsed in the past.

Well, it will shock you to know that the synagogue church paid over N20 million to the Lagos state government for all that documents before the sudden incident. You will also be surprise with the testimony of the Nigerian Airspace Management Agency(NAMA) which is the clear verity of how their office was sabotaged and used to destroy the innocent lives at synagogue on that fateful0 day thinking that the blaming should be on TB Joshua as to tarnish his image. But with the help of CCTV TB Joshua was able to prove them wrong.

Remember that the statutory responders such as LASEMA, NEMA and LASEPA also claimed that they were prevented and assaulted by the church members from carrying out their duties as it was highly reported in the Medias houses which many believed and also rained a lot of curses on TB Joshua.

But the church chief security later produced CCTV to the court which recorded the arrival of the above agencies who came without equipments to save the lives but instead, they chose to lie to the media in order to cover up.

Even the Divisional Police Officer (DPO) of Ikotun Police Station in Lagos Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP) Haruna Alaba, and his team on ground that tried to ensure adequate security by preventing the hoodlums from taking advantage of the foreigners. He also bears witness of what exactly took place under their watch.
Re: Was TB Joshua's Church Bombed By Lagos State Government? by jazinogold(m): 1:26pm On Jun 06, 2015
champions league final

who would be crown champion?

Hit like for Barcelona

Hit share for juventus

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was TB Joshua's Church Bombed By Lagos State Government? by Ismahill(m): 1:42pm On Jun 06, 2015
jazinogold:
champions league final

who would be crown champion?

Hit like for Barcelona

Hit share for juventus
barca all d way my broder....no mynd dis yeye write up wey ds mumu write
Re: Was TB Joshua's Church Bombed By Lagos State Government? by gabriel09: 3:58pm On Jun 06, 2015
which kind yeye true is bitter
Ismahill:
barca all d way my broder....no mynd dis yeye write up wey ds mumu write

(1) (Reply)

Pics: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife When In Courtship, 1976 / Eid Ul-fitr Moon Sighted In Saudi Arabia, Other Countries /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.