Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,062 members, 7,825,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Elemax Sh6000 Dx Generator For Sale (5.5kva. In Perfect Condition) - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Elemax Sh6000 Dx Generator For Sale (5.5kva. In Perfect Condition) (5046 Views)

Genuine Japanese Generators 4 Sale- Kipor, Elemax, King Craft. Save Almost 40% / Amazon Kindle Dx E-ink Ebook Reader For Sale! / Elemax And Honda Generators For Sale! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elemax Sh6000 Dx Generator For Sale (5.5kva. In Perfect Condition) by dcafe(m): 12:31pm On Jan 29, 2009
I have a petrol engine elemax 5.5kva generator for sale in extremely good condition.Never been worked on except regular oil change.Can power a 1Hp ac and freezer with other electronic and lighting requirements. (orginal Japan). (I am now running on inverters smiley)

Cost? 95k. New one is 175k.If interested call 08023131647
Re: Elemax Sh6000 Dx Generator For Sale (5.5kva. In Perfect Condition) by tokunbobo(m): 2:40pm On Jan 31, 2009
Please I need to know the last price. I have N70k.
Re: Elemax Sh6000 Dx Generator For Sale (5.5kva. In Perfect Condition) by dcafe(m): 1:45pm On Feb 01, 2009
Let me give you for 85k last.If you know this generator model you will buy it faaaast!
Original Manual and some accessories still available.
Bring your mechanic no problem.
Re: Elemax Sh6000 Dx Generator For Sale (5.5kva. In Perfect Condition) by viperman: 2:16pm On Feb 01, 2009
dcafe:

Let me give you for 85k last.If you know this generator model you will buy it faaaast!
Original Manual and some accessories still available.
Bring your mechanic no problem.

My generator mechanic of over 6 years told me he bought a new one for one of his customers for 77k naira at oyingbo generator market. early last december
So why are you saying a new one costs 175k?
Re: Elemax Sh6000 Dx Generator For Sale (5.5kva. In Perfect Condition) by dcafe(m): 6:51pm On Feb 01, 2009
Hi viperman.
I know you deal with cars but i think you probably do not know about the China/Japan elemax generators.
You will get the china one for about that amount and have to get another one in about a year and a year after that and so on,
Your mechanic probably does not know or is playing on your ignorance.I don't want to go on and on so I will suggest you go to a store like Adebowale stores at Fadeyi.Due to the troubles they have at the store in convincing customers on the difference between the two, they have the china and Japan generators side by side with price tags showing a difference of about 100k. How is this possibleIf you ask,they then show you a chart showing how to identify the original.this chart was sent to them from japan.
If you notice the design of the elemax has been changed to try and counter the antics of the pirates.Also apart from the china/japan thing. In practical use,the china one will power the A.C for a few weeks,after which it will splutter and go off each time you attempt to use the A.C.
I Know because I have used both.
Also don't you think I must be really daft to have inflated the price of a generator on an open forum when members can go to shops to price and confirm?
Please don't be deceived.
Re: Elemax Sh6000 Dx Generator For Sale (5.5kva. In Perfect Condition) by viperman: 11:24pm On Feb 01, 2009
ok, cool smiley
Re: Elemax Sh6000 Dx Generator For Sale (5.5kva. In Perfect Condition) by Delta007(m): 11:29pm On Feb 01, 2009
Dcafe, my apologies for side tracking your thread but what's the size of your inverter (KVA) ? Battery specs (Amp/hrs, models, manufacturer)?
Re: Elemax Sh6000 Dx Generator For Sale (5.5kva. In Perfect Condition) by dcafe(m): 10:52am On Feb 02, 2009
Delta007, I have a 600Va inverter which is hooked up for lighting,TV, computer and a 5kva which is for larger power requirements and also used when the smaller one runs down.Batteries? I use a 200amp/hr, six 40amp/hr, and ten 18amp/hr deep cycle lead acid batteries.Manufacturers? Mhe, Yuasa and Rs.The important thing is it should be a deep cycle one.Also i have external battery chargers for a faster charge.Believe me all these were acquired over time and I am not yet done.
Re: Elemax Sh6000 Dx Generator For Sale (5.5kva. In Perfect Condition) by dcafe(m): 9:08am On Feb 13, 2009
I got a few calls but I've still got it.

Trying to decide if to let it go. Going going,
Re: Elemax Sh6000 Dx Generator For Sale (5.5kva. In Perfect Condition) by tokunbobo(m): 3:56pm On Feb 13, 2009
For how long have you used it?
Re: Elemax Sh6000 Dx Generator For Sale (5.5kva. In Perfect Condition) by dcafe(m): 8:28pm On Feb 13, 2009
1.5 years. Not every day of course.
Re: Elemax Sh6000 Dx Generator For Sale (5.5kva. In Perfect Condition) by viperman: 5:27pm On Feb 14, 2009
DCafe,
I have 60k for this, no more.
Let me know on this number via text message or call 08068097693 if you're game
Re: Elemax Sh6000 Dx Generator For Sale (5.5kva. In Perfect Condition) by dcafe(m): 6:16am On Mar 02, 2009
Sorry i've not been here in a while.

Finally, this Gen. most go this week.Offers anybody?
Re: Elemax Sh6000 Dx Generator For Sale (5.5kva. In Perfect Condition) by Oliyass(m): 5:10pm On Jul 15, 2009
I advise you to keep your generator to support you inverter and to prolong the life of your batteries, NEPA/PHCN alone cannot support the charging of your inverter
Re: Elemax Sh6000 Dx Generator For Sale (5.5kva. In Perfect Condition) by dcafe(m): 8:41pm On Jul 29, 2009
I feel the need to put an official end to this topic as
I still receive calls on sale of this gen.

My generator has been sold to a very lucky person, months ago.
Thank you all.
Re: Elemax Sh6000 Dx Generator For Sale (5.5kva. In Perfect Condition) by dapsonlou(m): 2:41pm On Jul 27, 2014
viperman:

My generator mechanic of over 6 years told me he bought a new one for one of his customers for 77k naira at oyingbo generator market. early last december
So why are you saying a new one costs 175k?

My guy a beg ask your mechanic where here got that for 77k or give me his number, that price is too beautiful to pass up. Elemax is very quite
Re: Elemax Sh6000 Dx Generator For Sale (5.5kva. In Perfect Condition) by Talibanis: 11:41pm On Jul 27, 2014
dcafe: I feel the need to put an official end to this topic as
I still receive calls on sale of this gen.

My generator has been sold to a very lucky person, months ago.
Thank you all.
Peeps don't care to look at dates before replying to posts!

(1) (Reply)

Dell Latitude C840 Laptop For Sale / Iphone 3gs 32gb Mint Condition With All Accessories In Box 65k / Promo! Promo!! Promo!!! Solar Panels/inverters In Port Harcourt....pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.