Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Amazon Kindle Dx E-ink Ebook Reader For Sale! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Amazon Kindle Dx E-ink Ebook Reader For Sale! (3230 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / I Need The Amazon Kindle 3g Ebook Reader. / Elemax Sh6000 Dx Generator For Sale (5.5kva. In Perfect Condition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazon Kindle Dx E-ink Ebook Reader For Sale! by texazzpete(m): 2:23pm On Apr 02, 2010
Gents,
Up for sale is a slightly used Amazon Kindle DX ebook reader.

Why spend so much money purchasing expensive books when you can simply load up all your ebooks, textbooks, reference materials and comics on this one device and consume information like a maestro?

Features

Slim:  Just over 1/3 of an inch, as thin as most magazines

Carry Your Library: Holds up to 3,500 books, periodicals, and documents

Beautiful Large Display: 9.7" diagonal e-ink screen reads like real paper; boasts 16 shades of gray for clear text and sharp images

Auto-Rotating Screen: Display auto-rotates from portrait to landscape as you turn the device so you can view full-width maps, graphs, tables, and Web pages

Built-In PDF Reader: Native PDF support allows you to carry and read all of your personal and professional documents on the go

Built-in Dictionary With Instant Lookup:
Never get caught without a dictionary. Kindle DX includes The New Oxford American Dictionary with over 250,000 entries and definitions, so you can seamlessly look up the definitions of words without interrupting your reading. Come across a word you don't know? Simply move the cursor to it and the definition will automatically display at the bottom of the screen. Never fear a sesquipedalian word again--simply look it up and keep reading.

Long Battery Life: Read for days without recharging. With Kindle DX's long battery life, you can read on a single charge for up to 4 days with wireless on. Turn wireless off and read for up to 2 weeks

Read-to-Me: With the text-to-speech feature, Kindle DX can read newspapers, magazines, blogs, and books out loud to you, unless the book's rights holder made the feature unavailable

Comes with a leather protective cover which is usually sold separately

Price? Yours for only 65k.
Re: Amazon Kindle Dx E-ink Ebook Reader For Sale! by texazzpete(m): 2:25pm On Apr 02, 2010
In comparison, New Amazon kindle = $489
Leather case = $49

Total = $538 = N81,000!

See how much of a deal i'm giving you grin
Re: Amazon Kindle Dx E-ink Ebook Reader For Sale! by texazzpete(m): 12:01pm On Apr 08, 2010
Bump!
Re: Amazon Kindle Dx E-ink Ebook Reader For Sale! by omaviespay(m): 5:04pm On Apr 08, 2010
I suggest u post pictures of what u are selling so i can access current state. It is kinda difficult to settle for a price when the exact item for sale cannot be evaluted physically or atleast via uploaded clear current pictures.
Re: Amazon Kindle Dx E-ink Ebook Reader For Sale! by gadjetvill: 1:15am On Apr 16, 2010
that thing goes for 40k and even less
Re: Amazon Kindle Dx E-ink Ebook Reader For Sale! by texazzpete(m): 10:36pm On Apr 16, 2010
gadjetvill:

that thing goes for 40k and even less

http://www.amazon.com/Amazon-Kindle-Leather-Display-Generation/dp/B001T0HYCM/ref=dp_cp_ob_kinh_title_0
Kindle Leather cover $49.99

http://www.amazon.com/Kindle-Wireless-Reading-Display-Generation/dp/B0015TG12Q/ref=dp_ob_title_def
Kindle DX - $ 489

Total = 489 + 49.99 = 538.99

Naira equivalent = 538.99 * 150 = N80848

Kindly show us anywhere its sold for '40k or less'.

I have no time for trolls. Put up or shut up!
Re: Amazon Kindle Dx E-ink Ebook Reader For Sale! by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 13, 2010
Bump.

Are you still willing to sell? I'm willing to buy but not at that amount since the price is about 250 dollars now.

So shoot me a mail ASAP
Re: Amazon Kindle Dx E-ink Ebook Reader For Sale! by texazzpete(m): 10:09pm On May 13, 2010
Horayce:

Bump.

Are you still willing to sell? I'm willing to buy but not at that amount since the price is about 250 dollars now.

So shoot me a mail ASAP

1. I've long since sold it

2. It's still $430 (at least). Please re-check Amazon.
Re: Amazon Kindle Dx E-ink Ebook Reader For Sale! by walan(m): 11:39pm On Aug 06, 2010
Hi texazzpete, plz do you know where one can get the device here in Nigeria.
If you do, kindly give directions.
Thanks,
Re: Amazon Kindle Dx E-ink Ebook Reader For Sale! by omafones: 12:45pm On Aug 08, 2010
@wlan if you require exotic electronics, try us at info@omafones.com

@tezzapete, seen a lot of your posts, you seem a really clued up on technology, also understand your frustration with Nairalanders seem to think all sellers should give away their assets for free or next to nothing.
Re: Amazon Kindle Dx E-ink Ebook Reader For Sale! by osikhueme(f): 11:00am On Feb 02, 2011
Need to buy a kindle DX graphite, any links? Also, is there anyone in the house who currently uses the device? Hit me up!!
Re: Amazon Kindle Dx E-ink Ebook Reader For Sale! by Baraac(f): 11:18pm On Jul 09, 2011
is the kindle e book reader touch screen & soft touch,
Re: Amazon Kindle Dx E-ink Ebook Reader For Sale! by osikhueme(f): 8:13am On Jul 11, 2011
Neither, It just has navigation buttons,
Re: Amazon Kindle Dx E-ink Ebook Reader For Sale! by MannaStore: 1:23pm On Jul 11, 2011
hi guys,
You can still get a brand new amazon kindle from amazon UK . There is a post in nairalist

http://www.nairalist.com/lagos/forsale/31210/brand-new-still-box-amazon
Re: Amazon Kindle Dx E-ink Ebook Reader For Sale! by mishooo(m): 7:42pm On Jul 11, 2011
Guys, an Archos 7 Home Tablet beats all those kindles hand down. They run on Android and efficiently cheap as well. You can download free e-books too.
Re: Amazon Kindle Dx E-ink Ebook Reader For Sale! by maryini(f): 8:48pm On Aug 16, 2011
I HAVE A Kindle, Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Pearl Display - includes Special Offers & Sponsored Screensavers FOR SALE AT NGN16,000, U CAN REACH ME AT to get the details etc.
Re: Amazon Kindle Dx E-ink Ebook Reader For Sale! by felifeli: 10:47am On Aug 17, 2011
Do these devices work in Nigeria ? How do they function ? Do they have sim card ?
Re: Amazon Kindle Dx E-ink Ebook Reader For Sale! by felifeli: 11:42am On Aug 17, 2011
Re: Amazon Kindle Dx E-ink Ebook Reader For Sale! by texazzpete(m): 11:43pm On Aug 17, 2011
mishooo:

Guys, an Archos 7 Home Tablet beats all those kindles hand down. They run on Android and efficiently cheap as well. You can download free e-books too.

Some of us work for a living where we have to stare at bright LCD screens for hours. the last think any sensible person would do is to read for hours on a device with a backlight.
An e-reader is a dedicated device for reading books. And it delivers a reading experience one million times better than an iPad or android tablet ever can.

Try reading outdoors with your Archos 7. I dare ya!
Re: Amazon Kindle Dx E-ink Ebook Reader For Sale! by maryini(f): 10:25am On Sep 15, 2011
Hi, guyz the kindle 4 NGN16000 has been sold. Sorry y'all

(1) (Reply)

Used Hp Dm4 Laptop,4/500gb,intelcore-i5,wifi+bt,fingerprint...for Sale+pics!!! / This Laptop Can Handle Any Game! - 16gb Nvidia Rtx 3080 & Ryzen 9 5900hx (video) / Sparkling White 4.7 Inch DUAL Core Phablet With 3G,HSDPA For Sale... ( China )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.