Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Doctors In D House, Pls Help !!!!!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors In D House, Pls Help !!!!!!! (698 Views)

Doctors Invade UBTH Accounts Department To Enforce Their Salary Payment - Pics / Dermatologist In The House Pls I Need Urgent Help / Doctors In The House PLS HELP URGENTLY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors In D House, Pls Help !!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 15, 2015
thanks
Re: Doctors In D House, Pls Help !!!!!!! by adanduka: 10:25am On Apr 15, 2015
Hehehe grin

You better leave that your job and go to the hospital. Your problem is that you are ashamed of nurses checking you out and knowing that what you are battling with is as a result of fornicatio.n
So in the interest of your unborn children, do the needful.
God bless you!
Re: Doctors In D House, Pls Help !!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 15, 2015
grin grin

Amputate the thing ASAP

problem solved
Re: Doctors In D House, Pls Help !!!!!!! by tuniforever(m): 10:32pm On Apr 17, 2015
barackosuco:
this is to d doctors in d house...............

please kindly help me out of dis problem

i have been having symptoms of gonorrhea for some weeks now.
i tried going to the nearest hospital but anytime i go, i always meet many patients already waiting to see the doctor as their is only two major hospital in d area.

i resumes work 8am and closes 7pm. because of dis, ive not been able to attend to d problem.

please, kindly prescribe a tablet i can take or any medication.

tnx as i await ur prescriptions
my brother this is a bacteria infection sexually transmitted usually affecting the urinary tracts there are some important supplement you have to take probably before or after treatment that depends in you or we can talk on whatsapp 08131195769...stay blessed.
Re: Doctors In D House, Pls Help !!!!!!! by TlcHealthGroup(m): 10:09am On Apr 18, 2015
barackosuco:
this is to d doctors in d house...............

please kindly help me out of dis problem

i have been having symptoms of gonorrhea for some weeks now.
i tried going to the nearest hospital but anytime i go, i always meet many patients already waiting to see the doctor as their is only two major hospital in d area.

i resumes work 8am and closes 7pm. because of dis, ive not been able to attend to d problem.

please, kindly prescribe a tablet i can take or any medication.

tnx as i await ur prescriptions
There Are Supplements that would cure the STD,it very effective and safe to use and 100% working perfectly,to know more about it cal 08185664889 or email us at Tlchealthsolutions1@gmail.com
Re: Doctors In D House, Pls Help !!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 14, 2015
God bless you!

[/quote]
I
Re: Doctors In D House, Pls Help !!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 14, 2015
All thanks to God, It's just a toilet disease and solution has been provided.
It's now a thing of past
Re: Doctors In D House, Pls Help !!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 14, 2015

(1) (Reply)

photo:Jordanian Doctor Leaves Cell Phone In Patient’s Abdomen / 3 Top Foods Women With Fibroids Should Avoid Eating / How Laughing Can DramaticallyEnhance Your Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.