Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,604 members, 7,958,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:18 AM

Which Of These Mega Churches Can You Recommend? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Of These Mega Churches Can You Recommend? (614 Views)

Nigeria’s Rich Mega Churches Pay Pastors Poor Salaries - The Punch / Nigerian Uses Signpost, Tells Churches That Schools Owned By Them Should Be Free / A Song Only People That Attend Nigerian Churches Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Mega Churches Can You Recommend? by DavidJohnDavid(f): 11:22am On Apr 15, 2015
A friend of mine needs deliverance from marine spirits and eating of human beigns in the dreams. Which of these Nigerian churches offers deliverance sessions?

1. RCCG-Redeemed christian church of God

2. mFm-mountain of fire and miracles ministires

3. Deeperlife Bible Church

4. Christ Apostolic Church- CAC

5. Catholic Church

6. methodist Church

7. Anglican church
Re: Which Of These Mega Churches Can You Recommend? by daimsy(f): 11:24am On Apr 15, 2015
Mountain of fire and miracle ministry.
Re: Which Of These Mega Churches Can You Recommend? by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 15, 2015
i don't know if catholic and methodist pray, but the rest can conduct an effective deliverance for any body possessed with evil spirit.
i include winners chapel that is my church.
Re: Which Of These Mega Churches Can You Recommend? by pneumaticos(m): 11:57am On Apr 15, 2015
Halele to moutain of fire,,,,na their calling be that
Re: Which Of These Mega Churches Can You Recommend? by temhab(f): 12:28pm On Apr 15, 2015
Take your friend to MFM

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Mega Churches Can You Recommend? by mjames: 1:05pm On Apr 15, 2015
If he want to be free from sin take him to Deeper Life
Re: Which Of These Mega Churches Can You Recommend? by VanPOLICE: 7:18am On May 15, 2020

(1) (Reply)

So Your Pastor Can Actually Take A Part Of Your Offering! (leviticus 7) / Work In Progress / Ramadan Date/details On Google Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.