Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

4 Herbal Foods That Burn Fat Like Magic - Celebrities Eat Such Food Daily - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 4 Herbal Foods That Burn Fat Like Magic - Celebrities Eat Such Food Daily (13733 Views)

Nigerian Female Celebrities Who Smoke Shisha ( Pics ) / The #1 Cause Of BELLY FAT (do You Eat This?) - Celebrities Eat It / Quick Fat Loss Breakfast Recipe - Top Nigeria Celebrities Eat Every Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Herbal Foods That Burn Fat Like Magic - Celebrities Eat Such Food Daily by amazingfatlose(m): 3:33pm On Apr 15, 2015
There are 4 herbal foods that I have found to be very helpful in burning fat NATURALLY out of your body.

Now, when I say herbal foods, I actually meant NATURAL, PLANT GROWING, PROVEN TO BE SAFE foods that speeds up the rate at which
you lose weight.

And today in this article, I want to share these foods with you, to help you to loss unwanted body fat as quick as possible....

Food #1 - Lemon

I am sure you know that lemon detox your body and help you lose weight already.

The first weight loss drink you should know is that of lemon, squeezed into water and this simple drink works wonders.

Food #2 - Aloe Vera

I am talking about the juice from that aloe vera plant that is popular in Nigeria.

If you extract the juice from aloe vera and drink it daily, it will increase your body metabolism and also help your body get rid of toxin that induces fat.

Food #3 - Pepper

Do you know that eating a lot of pepper actually helps you burn fat?

The heat from pepper increases thermogenesis which means it makes your body burn belly fat as fuel to create heat. No wonder most Yoruba's don't have belly just the way Ibo's do..

Food # 4 - Ginger

Ginger is a natural foods that we use as spice in Nigeria.

When you add ginger to your food (in the right proportion), it will help you reduce cravings and suppress appetite.

This is why a lot of weight loss programs use it for managing weight after you've gotten to your desired weight level.

Note: Just by taking the above "herbal foods" alone will NOT help you lose weight!

You need to add it with "healthy eating and exercise".

But they sure will help you speed up the rate at which your body burn fat and give you a slimmer leaner body.

I hope you've learnt something today and may consider these herbal foods if you have them around you.

If you want more Herbal food plus how to add "healthy eating and exercise" to able to loss weight fast send mail to fatlossng@getresponse.com

Thanks for reading,

Coach Sam.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Herbal Foods That Burn Fat Like Magic - Celebrities Eat Such Food Daily by ddaammyy(f): 3:36pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ok thanks
Re: 4 Herbal Foods That Burn Fat Like Magic - Celebrities Eat Such Food Daily by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 15, 2015
I'm already on the lemon diet.

This should be moved to the food or health section tho.
Re: 4 Herbal Foods That Burn Fat Like Magic - Celebrities Eat Such Food Daily by vislabraye(m): 3:43pm On Apr 15, 2015
Nice....

amazingfatlose:
There are 4 herbal foods that I have found to be very helpful in burning fat NATURALLY out of your body.
Now, when I say herbal foods, I actually meant NATURAL, PLANT GROWING, PROVEN TO BE SAFE foods that speeds up the rate at which
you lose weight.
And today in this article, I want to share these foods with you, to help you to loss unwanted body fat as quick as possible....
Food #1 - Lemon
The first weight loss drink you should know is that of lemon, squeezed into water and this simple drink works wonders.
Food #2 - Aloe Vera
I am talking about the juice from that aloe vera plant that is popular in Nigeria.
If you extract the juice from aloe vera and drink it daily, it will increase your body metabolism and also help your body get rid of toxin that induces fat.
Food #3 - Pepper
The heat from pepper increases thermogenesis which means it makes your body burn belly fat as fuel to create heat. No wonder most Yoruba's don't have belly just the way Ibo's do..
Food # 4 - Ginger
When you add ginger to your food (in the right proportion), it will help you reduce cravings and suppress appetite.
This is why a lot of weight loss programs use it for managing weight after you've gotten to your desired weight level.
Note: Just by taking the above "herbal foods" alone will NOT help you lose weight!
But they sure will help you speed up the rate at which your body burn fat and give you a slimmer leaner body.
I hope you've learnt something today and may consider these herbal foods if you have them around you.
If you want more Herbal food plus how to add "healthy eating and exercise" to able to loss weight fast send mail to fatlossng@getresponse.com
Thanks for reading,
Coach Sam.

@bolded. I will observe that.
Re: 4 Herbal Foods That Burn Fat Like Magic - Celebrities Eat Such Food Daily by amazingfatlose(m): 9:28am On Apr 16, 2015
Okay @ kennygee
Re: 4 Herbal Foods That Burn Fat Like Magic - Celebrities Eat Such Food Daily by amazingfatlose(m): 12:35pm On Apr 23, 2015
You welcome @ ddaamny
Re: 4 Herbal Foods That Burn Fat Like Magic - Celebrities Eat Such Food Daily by amazingfatlose(m): 10:48pm On Apr 24, 2015
I love eating this food daily
Re: 4 Herbal Foods That Burn Fat Like Magic - Celebrities Eat Such Food Daily by amazingfatlose(m): 11:10am On Apr 25, 2015
What do you guys think about this post
Re: 4 Herbal Foods That Burn Fat Like Magic - Celebrities Eat Such Food Daily by amazingfatlose(m): 10:14pm On Apr 27, 2015
You guys should watch out for my new post soon, HOT
Re: 4 Herbal Foods That Burn Fat Like Magic - Celebrities Eat Such Food Daily by ahizih(m): 10:55pm On Apr 27, 2015
kennygee:
I'm already on the lemon diet.

This should be moved to the food or health section tho.
Is it dat melon dat is like grape?
Re: 4 Herbal Foods That Burn Fat Like Magic - Celebrities Eat Such Food Daily by amazingfatlose(m): 1:31am On Apr 28, 2015
Yes grape @ahizih
Re: 4 Herbal Foods That Burn Fat Like Magic - Celebrities Eat Such Food Daily by amazingfatlose(m): 10:31am On Apr 29, 2015
What??
Re: 4 Herbal Foods That Burn Fat Like Magic - Celebrities Eat Such Food Daily by enoqueen: 10:45am On Apr 29, 2015
Noted.
Re: 4 Herbal Foods That Burn Fat Like Magic - Celebrities Eat Such Food Daily by Godmother(f): 10:58am On Apr 29, 2015
I tried the aloe vera once and it was horrible, the thing almost drained my entire blood. I'll try the lemon
Re: 4 Herbal Foods That Burn Fat Like Magic - Celebrities Eat Such Food Daily by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 29, 2015
amazingfatlose:

you lose weight.

Food #1 - Lemon

Food #2 - Aloe Vera

Food #3 - Pepper

Food # 4 - Ginger

Thanks for reading,

Coach Sam.

Nice but is the bolded necessary. You are trying to build a brand and you are going tribal.

What research do you have that states one tribes belly is bigger than the other?

N'a wah for you

2 Likes

Re: 4 Herbal Foods That Burn Fat Like Magic - Celebrities Eat Such Food Daily by amazingfatlose(m): 6:28pm On Apr 30, 2015
I have done my research... Thanks anyway i would not do that anymore @ Chillisauce

1 Like

Re: 4 Herbal Foods That Burn Fat Like Magic - Celebrities Eat Such Food Daily by amazingfatlose(m): 7:16pm On May 02, 2015
Na wa ooo
Re: 4 Herbal Foods That Burn Fat Like Magic - Celebrities Eat Such Food Daily by amazingfatlose(m): 8:15pm On May 05, 2015
Cool things
Re: 4 Herbal Foods That Burn Fat Like Magic - Celebrities Eat Such Food Daily by amazingfatlose(m): 7:12am On May 06, 2015
wa oooooo
Re: 4 Herbal Foods That Burn Fat Like Magic - Celebrities Eat Such Food Daily by amazingfatlose(m): 12:08pm On May 06, 2015
Na wa oooo @firdaous98
Re: 4 Herbal Foods That Burn Fat Like Magic - Celebrities Eat Such Food Daily by amazingfatlose(m): 5:23pm On May 06, 2015
Game over
Re: 4 Herbal Foods That Burn Fat Like Magic - Celebrities Eat Such Food Daily by amazingfatlose(m): 8:08pm On May 07, 2015
Cool thing all time
Re: 4 Herbal Foods That Burn Fat Like Magic - Celebrities Eat Such Food Daily by keni315(f): 9:52pm On May 07, 2015
Ginger,aloe vera,lemom.....they are things i ordinarily will never eat.i'm nt fat though wink
Re: 4 Herbal Foods That Burn Fat Like Magic - Celebrities Eat Such Food Daily by samson132(m): 10:14am On May 08, 2015
I like slim ladies @ smiley am searching.
Re: 4 Herbal Foods That Burn Fat Like Magic - Celebrities Eat Such Food Daily by amazingfatlose(m): 1:37am On May 09, 2015
Na wa oo people done dey find partner here
Re: 4 Herbal Foods That Burn Fat Like Magic - Celebrities Eat Such Food Daily by samson132(m): 4:59pm On May 10, 2015
can you pls mind your biz @weight
Re: 4 Herbal Foods That Burn Fat Like Magic - Celebrities Eat Such Food Daily by ugotex85: 9:14pm On May 10, 2015
amazingfatlose:

you lose weight.

Food #1 - Lemon

Food #2 - Aloe Vera

Food #3 - Pepper

Food # 4 - Ginger

Thanks for reading,

Coach Sam.

The bolded is not only tribal but untrue. I have a lady friend who drinks pepper like water, I cannot eat her food food any time I pay her a visit due to her excessive use of pepper. But guess what, she has this big and protruding tommy. So check your facts well before you spark off a tribal feud. To the best of my knowledge, you're here to sell your product and don't ruin it with your own hands.
Re: 4 Herbal Foods That Burn Fat Like Magic - Celebrities Eat Such Food Daily by amazingfatlose(m): 8:42pm On May 11, 2015
Maybe i need to research more @ ugotex
Re: 4 Herbal Foods That Burn Fat Like Magic - Celebrities Eat Such Food Daily by samson132(m): 1:02pm On May 14, 2015
Yes you need to
Re: 4 Herbal Foods That Burn Fat Like Magic - Celebrities Eat Such Food Daily by amazingfatlose(m): 8:59pm On May 14, 2015
Okay i will
Re: 4 Herbal Foods That Burn Fat Like Magic - Celebrities Eat Such Food Daily by samson132(m): 10:51pm On May 18, 2015
when?

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019: Mercy Expose Her Underwear In See-Through Outfit (Photos) / How Actress Funke Akindele Had Her Twins Through Another Woman / Danny Young Has No Case Against Tiwa Savage – Wale Turner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.