Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,592 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

LIST Of My E-enemies By Man Of List(very Angry) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / LIST Of My E-enemies By Man Of List(very Angry) (2364 Views)

10 Signs Your Friends Are "Enemies Of Progress" / Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) / Top List Of The Most Feared Fellows In Romance Section By Man Of List. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LIST Of My E-enemies By Man Of List(very Angry) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 15, 2015
TheYoungRebel:
daviyjones, such a cunny guy? I like ur strategy bro
Always creating controversial threads in other to start up e-fights, then after which he runs to hide in his little shed, watching Nlanders slashing brutally at each other.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: LIST Of My E-enemies By Man Of List(very Angry) by Fulaboy(m): 6:54pm On Apr 15, 2015
daviyjones:
These people derailed my last thread that tears almost drop down my eyes as I watched my thread go down the toilet.

¤ buygala

¤ agaragwu23

¤ supersuave

¤ missclasssy

¤ enegod

¤ alberto2k

¤ Godvilla

¤ willimspaul22

¤ borussia

¤ slimjoe

¤ sugarvallly

¤ mprex

¤ prettythicksme

¤ lagmoskuit

¤ oloyolo

¤ fulaboy

¤ baddestguyp

¤ ng4u

¤ suzie0

None of them was ban.
undecided farano is my paddy she will neva ban me tongue
Re: LIST Of My E-enemies By Man Of List(very Angry) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 15, 2015
Nneka123:
Well Daviyjones is among those fighting, after he has created the thread and ran away
Finally my verdict has been justified. Yeah you`re right on that... He`s the master planner behind all this so i give him his hard earned title - "the chief warlord" and maybe, could be dethroned so soon. Who knows?
Re: LIST Of My E-enemies By Man Of List(very Angry) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 15, 2015
TheYoungRebel:

Finally my verdict has been justified. Yeah you`re right on that... He`s the master planner behind all this so i give him his hard earned title - "the chief warlord" and maybe, could be dethroned so soon. Who knows?
He doesn't look like he's stopping.

He's gonna come back with more and more strife threads, and disappear. After the fight, he comes back to look. LOL.
Re: LIST Of My E-enemies By Man Of List(very Angry) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 15, 2015
Nneka123:
He doesn't look like he's stopping.

He's gonna come back with more and more strife threads, and disappear. After the fight, he comes back to look. LOL.

Hahaha... And those that fall prey to his strategic tricks... Will serve as entertainment to the house, and really i`m so loving this.
Re: LIST Of My E-enemies By Man Of List(very Angry) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 15, 2015
Re: LIST Of My E-enemies By Man Of List(very Angry) by stephenqueen: 7:29pm On Apr 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
Stalking?ur wish idioot undecided
My wife don vex grin
Re: LIST Of My E-enemies By Man Of List(very Angry) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 15, 2015
stephenqueen:

My wife don vex grin
seriously i don vex!! cheesy
Re: LIST Of My E-enemies By Man Of List(very Angry) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 15, 2015
Lol davyiyjones another list
Re: LIST Of My E-enemies By Man Of List(very Angry) by stephenqueen: 7:42pm On Apr 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
seriously i don vex!! cheesy
Mabinu iyawo mi grin
Re: LIST Of My E-enemies By Man Of List(very Angry) by alberto2k(m): 7:49pm On Apr 15, 2015
daviyjones:
These people derailed my last thread that tears almost drop down my eyes as I watched my thread go down the toilet.

¤ buygala

¤ agaragwu23

¤ supersuave

¤ missclasssy

¤ enegod

¤ alberto2k

¤ Godvilla

¤ willimspaul22

¤ borussia

¤ slimjoe

¤ sugarvallly

¤ mprex

¤ prettythicksme

¤ lagmoskuit

¤ oloyolo

¤ fulaboy

¤ baddestguyp

¤ ng4u

¤ suzie0

None of them was ban.
undecided

Re: LIST Of My E-enemies By Man Of List(very Angry) by Slimzjoe(m): 7:51pm On Apr 15, 2015
Op it is "Slimzjoe" and not Slimjoe angry
Re: LIST Of My E-enemies By Man Of List(very Angry) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 15, 2015
xynerise:
You are a complete parody of yourself

cheesy cheesy grin
Re: LIST Of My E-enemies By Man Of List(very Angry) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 15, 2015
Just here to read and enjoy d e-war

(1) (2) (Reply)

Weird Toilets Around The World / LITING The INTERCESSORS :AWAKENING The EpaphrasES: is Your Candle AVAILABLE? / Are You Ok With 2/3 Of Politics Mods Being Igbo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.