Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,914 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Can You Solve The Maths Question For Singapore Schoolkids That Went Viral? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can You Solve The Maths Question For Singapore Schoolkids That Went Viral? (689 Views)

The Cambridge Black Boys’ Photo That Went Viral! Mostly Nigerians / When The Maths Teacher Is Bringing Back The Marked Books (Photo) / Can You Solve The Maths Question For Singapore Schoolkids That Went Viral? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Solve The Maths Question For Singapore Schoolkids That Went Viral? by idnole4(m): 6:43pm On Apr 15, 2015
Are you smarter than a Singaporean ten-year-old?

Re: Can You Solve The Maths Question For Singapore Schoolkids That Went Viral? by ifex370(m): 6:54pm On Apr 15, 2015
Na me you de ask undecided
Re: Can You Solve The Maths Question For Singapore Schoolkids That Went Viral? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 15, 2015
I no see am clearly o.
Re: Can You Solve The Maths Question For Singapore Schoolkids That Went Viral? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 15, 2015
Answer: July 16

(1) (Reply)

Online It Training For Pega7 In Worldwide / Any Math Graduate Doing Phd Abroad? I Need Help / What You Need To Know About The JAMB New Admission Policy (eligibility Regulatio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.