Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Reminisce Chilling With His Daughter (picture) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reminisce Chilling With His Daughter (picture) (6229 Views)

Check Out E-money Chilling In His Office In Swags Way (photo) / Photo Of P-square Chilling With Awilo Longomba In His Hotel Room / A Nairalander Chilling With Asa In Hamburg! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reminisce Chilling With His Daughter (picture) by blessingee: 7:39pm On Apr 15, 2015
The Tesojue crooner posted a picture of himself and his daughter chilling...in his words..."Baba Hafusa ati Hafusa" lol

What do you make of this pics?

1 Like

Re: Reminisce Chilling With His Daughter (picture) by Elypsis(m): 7:45pm On Apr 15, 2015
My child and I are gonna be chilling like this too....very very soon....nuffn gives one more joy to be chillng with his offspring

1 Like

Re: Reminisce Chilling With His Daughter (picture) by HzRF(m): 7:52pm On Apr 15, 2015
Alaga
Re: Reminisce Chilling With His Daughter (picture) by Leojamesjames(m): 7:56pm On Apr 15, 2015
baba afusa
Re: Reminisce Chilling With His Daughter (picture) by jascon1(m): 8:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
Very stoopid idihot
Re: Reminisce Chilling With His Daughter (picture) by vjsmiles: 8:04pm On Apr 15, 2015
jascon1:
Very stoopid idihot
angry

Re: Reminisce Chilling With His Daughter (picture) by temitemi1(m): 8:04pm On Apr 15, 2015
I love beautiful kids grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Reminisce Chilling With His Daughter (picture) by Diznie(f): 8:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
jascon1:
Very stoopid idihot
why the insult?
Re: Reminisce Chilling With His Daughter (picture) by Begonia(m): 8:13pm On Apr 15, 2015
Though I don't know who he is, the little girl is cute smiley
Re: Reminisce Chilling With His Daughter (picture) by 2dice(m): 10:24pm On Apr 15, 2015
Begonia:
which country re you from?
Re: Reminisce Chilling With His Daughter (picture) by thelastmediator: 10:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
Baba Hafusa take good care of Hafusa and mama Hafusa if she's anywhere close.
Re: Reminisce Chilling With His Daughter (picture) by youngberry001(m): 11:08pm On Apr 15, 2015
2dice:

which country re you from?
Begonia Island
Re: Reminisce Chilling With His Daughter (picture) by SELENAqueensy(f): 12:32am On Apr 16, 2015
Cute little princess
Re: Reminisce Chilling With His Daughter (picture) by hatux: 7:36am On Apr 16, 2015
Cool photo... Dunno the inspiration that makes him name his daughter this sort of name?
Re: Reminisce Chilling With His Daughter (picture) by icebebe(f): 7:40am On Apr 16, 2015
Dt child will grow in2 a vry hot chick someday
Re: Reminisce Chilling With His Daughter (picture) by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 16, 2015
hatux:
Cool photo... Dunno the inspiration that makes him name his daughter this sort of name?
It's a beautiful islamic name 'hafsah'.. yoruba people can spoil name for everything in this world.
It is not everyone that will bear names like debby,cindy and blah

2 Likes

Re: Reminisce Chilling With His Daughter (picture) by blessingee: 7:46am On Apr 16, 2015
hatux:

Reminisce's real name is Remilekun Safaru, so u should expect his daughter will bear such a name. It's a cute name going by the muslim folks, I think it's just your perception, there's nothing wrong with the name.
Re: Reminisce Chilling With His Daughter (picture) by richgang(m): 7:50am On Apr 16, 2015
How did this ugly boy gave birth to this pretty child, reminesce go ask you GF while the daughter resemble that una man when they sell car
Re: Reminisce Chilling With His Daughter (picture) by hatux: 7:56am On Apr 16, 2015
blessingee:

Reminisce's real name is Remilekun Safaru, so u should expect his daughter will bear such a name. It's a cute name going by the muslim folks, I think it's just your perception, there's nothing wrong with the name.
Yeah I know, and I never said anything is wrong with the name. The reason of what I said earlier in my first post is that, unlike other celebrities who gives 'em children some porch names like cynthia, temitope and all that... Anyway, its a beautiful name, just sounds local especially when called by yoruba peeps grin
Re: Reminisce Chilling With His Daughter (picture) by hatux: 8:01am On Apr 16, 2015
Tabh:

It's a beautiful islamic name 'hafsah'.. yoruba people can spoil name for everything in this world.
It is not everyone that will bear names like debby,cindy and blah
Lol cheesy... Why you dey abuse yoruba people so? Its unfair o... I got all what you said though, but you know he is a celebrity now and he's (I suppose) to give the girl a more beautiful name, like you said hafsah is an islamic name' why not names like aisha, mariam, asmaun and all that....?
Re: Reminisce Chilling With His Daughter (picture) by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 16, 2015
hatux:
Lol cheesy... Why you dey abuse yoruba people so? Its unfair o... I got all what you said though, but you know he is a celebrity now and he's (I suppose) to give the girl a more beautiful name, like you said hafsah is an islamic name' why not names like aisha, mariam, asmaun and all that....?
Ah no abuse them o,infact I like yoruba as a language,they are a character on their own.
Re: Reminisce Chilling With His Daughter (picture) by blessingee: 8:07am On Apr 16, 2015
hatux:
Yeah I know, and I never said anything is wrong with the name. The reason of what I said earlier in my first post is that, unlike other celebrities who gives 'em children some porch names like cynthia, temitope and all that... Anyway, its a beautiful name, just sounds local especially when called by yoruba peeps grin

Reminisce likes to keep it local, I guess that's the reason he gave her that name. The girl wwill make it funky when she's of age anyway...lol
Re: Reminisce Chilling With His Daughter (picture) by hatux: 8:12am On Apr 16, 2015
blessingee:

Reminisce likes to keep it local, I guess that's the reason he gave her that name. The girl wwill make it funky when she's of age anyway...lol
True ore baba hafusa (baba hafusa's friend) grin
Re: Reminisce Chilling With His Daughter (picture) by hatux: 8:17am On Apr 16, 2015
Tabh:

Ah no abuse them o,infact I like yoruba as a language,they are a character on their own.
Yes we are.... Funny you, what type of character?
Re: Reminisce Chilling With His Daughter (picture) by blessingee: 12:18pm On Apr 16, 2015
He is releasing his 3rd studio album soon, titled "BABA HAFUSA"!
Re: Reminisce Chilling With His Daughter (picture) by IamOpemipo(m): 12:34pm On Apr 16, 2015
The eyes and jaws..now dts a match
Re: Reminisce Chilling With His Daughter (picture) by slimbless(f): 2:04pm On Apr 16, 2015
icebebe:
Dt child will grow in2 a vry hot chick someday
U can say dat again
Re: Reminisce Chilling With His Daughter (picture) by icebebe(f): 5:40pm On Apr 16, 2015
slimbless:
U can say dat again
dat again
Re: Reminisce Chilling With His Daughter (picture) by Anikulhapo(m): 6:12pm On Apr 16, 2015
See as the girl fine,I go like marry her.

for future
Re: Reminisce Chilling With His Daughter (picture) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 16, 2015
hatux:
Yes we are.... Funny you, what type of character?
I love the jovial amd accomodating part of them,plus they seem to always get along with everyone. It's not applicable to all though,maybe to those I have met.
Re: Reminisce Chilling With His Daughter (picture) by edorhe14(m): 10:38pm On Apr 16, 2015
Begonia:
He is Dagrin Resurected...That is if u listen to naija Rap
Dude gat some really ill punch lines
Re: Reminisce Chilling With His Daughter (picture) by Nobody: 3:13am On Apr 17, 2015
Looks older than I............. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

"This Boobs Shine Like Diamond" Fan To Maheeda As She Posts A Stunning Photo / Free Download. Eminem The Eminem Show Album 2002. / Kim Kardashian Steps Out In See-through Mesh Top + Her Boobs Are In Our Faces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.