Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,533 members, 7,770,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:10 AM

Please Help: Backlight Problem On My Sonylaptop - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please Help: Backlight Problem On My Sonylaptop (561 Views)

US Used Hp Elite Book Revolve 810g3 Corei7 12gb Ram Backlight Key / How To Fix Blue Screen Problem On Desktop/laptop / How To Solve "Windows Not Genuine" Problem On Your Windows Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help: Backlight Problem On My Sonylaptop by Orlahmidey(f): 8:29pm On Apr 15, 2015
Pls friends help me out, my sony laptop's backlight went dim, i'v checked al the settins al to no avail. Can you friends tel me what to do nxt pls?
Re: Please Help: Backlight Problem On My Sonylaptop by emmyw(m): 8:56pm On Apr 15, 2015
Orlahmidey:
Pls friends help me out, my sony laptop's backlight went dim, i'v checked al the settins al to no avail. Can you friends tel me what to do nxt pls?
have you press "fn" key with the up arrow? Hold the fn key and press the up arrow.
Re: Please Help: Backlight Problem On My Sonylaptop by Gboyeboy(m): 9:02pm On Apr 15, 2015
Orlahmidey:
Or you could just right click on the battery icon and click on "adjust screen brightness".
Re: Please Help: Backlight Problem On My Sonylaptop by Orlahmidey(f): 10:57am On Apr 16, 2015
I'v dne al of dat o
Re: Please Help: Backlight Problem On My Sonylaptop by Gboyeboy(m): 6:05pm On Apr 18, 2015
Try Google then. Look for people with similar issues and how they fixed it.
Re: Please Help: Backlight Problem On My Sonylaptop by dioss: 9:59pm On Apr 18, 2015
Take it to a computer tech.
He will assist you to check the SCREEN or the INVERTER/MODULE.
This two things often cause Dim display in a laptop but in extreme cases the motherboard can cause it. In that case the motherboard is not supplying the accurate voltage to the inverter.
For more info. Call me on 08036409952. For the poster above you can call me on how to remove the laptop password.

(1) (Reply)

Apple Macbook Pro For Sale / Maintain Your Computer In Abuja / Nx6310 Usb Ic Replacement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.