Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,891 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

make huge amounts of money with your blog/website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / make huge amounts of money with your blog/website (551 Views)

Top 5 Ways To Make Money With Your Blog Without Adsense / How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] / Stop Paying Huge Amounts For Premium Wordpress & Joomla Themes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

make huge amounts of money with your blog/website by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 15, 2015
Google ad may not accept you there are list of Advertisement company that will accept. You can use this list of ad company before you apply for Google ad sense or adword visit http://www.johnchow.com/other-advertising-networks-besides-google-adsense/
Re: make huge amounts of money with your blog/website by Bomoobacom(m): 3:16pm On Apr 16, 2015
This is a sure ad company
www.threshads.com
Re: make huge amounts of money with your blog/website by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 16, 2015
If you have millions of clicks u will paid well. It is not easy because the money is in cent or $1 or N1 . Only valid click are applicable. Don't click on ur ad with similar browser they will not count it. If you are using WordPress I will advice you to sell ad space like top known website using IOIOPublisher . It is just $47 only. U need to have a website with high traffic and good quality pic, videos (contents) . If you do all this u will become a top earner . Ad companys are very much concerned about the quality of clicks sent to our advertisers. They have robust fraud detection mechanisms to detect and
reverse any fraud attempts/clicks
1. Website with quality contents
2. Website with high traffic
3 more
Pls drop your ideas or you can criticisize me, feel free I am use to it. Let me speak pagin joor, E nor easy o. Na small small
Good luck wink
Re: make huge amounts of money with your blog/website by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 16, 2015
Re: make huge amounts of money with your blog/website by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 16, 2015
Let keep this thread running

(1) (Reply)

I Can Get You 4,000 Members To Your Facebook Group / Get The Refined SPC4 Unlimited Version For #6500, NO BUGS!! / Good Wapka Code Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.