Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Nigerian Army List Of Candidates Shortlisted For 73rri Pre-screening Examination - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army List Of Candidates Shortlisted For 73rri Pre-screening Examination (39287 Views)

FCSC Recruitment: Successful Candidates Shortlisted For Interview Meet Here / Nigerian Army 76RRI List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Pre-Screening 2016 / Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Army List Of Candidates Shortlisted For 73rri Pre-screening Examination by Parkac(m): 11:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
The Nigerian Army has published the list of candidates shortlisted for the 73RRI Pre-Screening Examination. The Nigerian Army shortlist for trades men and women was published today.
Candidates who applied for the 2015 Nigerian army 73 RRI regular recruit intake can now check for their names on the Nigeria army e-recruitment portal.

How To Check:
Follow the steps below to check the names of successful candidates for the 2015 Nigerian army recruitment screening exam;
1) Visit the official Nigeria army recruitment website, www.narecruitment.org
2) Click on your selected Exam Centre on the homepage to view the list of students shortlisted for Nigerian army recruitment exam in that state. (NB: The list is best viewed with a computer device and not mobile phones).

Best Wishes To All 2015 Army 73RRI Applicants…

Source: http://campusportalng.com/na/nigerian-army-shortlisted-candidates/23829/
Re: Nigerian Army List Of Candidates Shortlisted For 73rri Pre-screening Examination by Parkac(m): 12:12am On Apr 16, 2015
Pre screening will hold on Saturday 18th April, 2015.
Re: Nigerian Army List Of Candidates Shortlisted For 73rri Pre-screening Examination by Abubakarmz(m): 1:21am On Apr 16, 2015
Please did they published the list of non-tradesmen? and please how will I check it. I logged in to my profile and I didn't see anything like names
Re: Nigerian Army List Of Candidates Shortlisted For 73rri Pre-screening Examination by veekid(m): 7:45am On Apr 16, 2015
kk
Re: Nigerian Army List Of Candidates Shortlisted For 73rri Pre-screening Examination by Sweetcollins: 7:46am On Apr 16, 2015
I didn't see my name
Re: Nigerian Army List Of Candidates Shortlisted For 73rri Pre-screening Examination by folabayo1(f): 7:46am On Apr 16, 2015
Okay
Re: Nigerian Army List Of Candidates Shortlisted For 73rri Pre-screening Examination by Nelsman(m): 7:47am On Apr 16, 2015
Okay
Re: Nigerian Army List Of Candidates Shortlisted For 73rri Pre-screening Examination by sukkot: 7:51am On Apr 16, 2015
numero sept. good omen.
Re: Nigerian Army List Of Candidates Shortlisted For 73rri Pre-screening Examination by valinda(m): 7:52am On Apr 16, 2015
wow I saw my name yesterday... my name was no3! help me thank God and Cpt.Jude Umeh...

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army List Of Candidates Shortlisted For 73rri Pre-screening Examination by Franzeez(m): 7:57am On Apr 16, 2015
These are the guys going to work for the Kunu drinker
Re: Nigerian Army List Of Candidates Shortlisted For 73rri Pre-screening Examination by shaddi(m): 7:57am On Apr 16, 2015
Sambisa forest... Next turn grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army List Of Candidates Shortlisted For 73rri Pre-screening Examination by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 16, 2015
[quote author=valinda post=32773458]wow I saw my name yesterday... my name was no3! help me thank God and Cpt.Jude Umeh... [/quote

If u are eventually admitted, remember odas and do everything within ur reach to help oda nairalanders. Good luck bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army List Of Candidates Shortlisted For 73rri Pre-screening Examination by donsmall94(m): 8:02am On Apr 16, 2015
Immediately after d declaration of election result, a friend started doubting if he would actually continue or not. He said recruit and Buhari. They are d ones that he'd use to flush out insecurity, I laugh so our guys there have been collecting money , sleeping and beating people around. Na wa o
Nigeria army collecting free money since GEJ began adminstration.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army List Of Candidates Shortlisted For 73rri Pre-screening Examination by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 16, 2015
ok
Re: Nigerian Army List Of Candidates Shortlisted For 73rri Pre-screening Examination by Lachynos2k2(m): 8:04am On Apr 16, 2015
like play like play am joining army o..God speak to me..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army List Of Candidates Shortlisted For 73rri Pre-screening Examination by Lekewatt(m): 8:05am On Apr 16, 2015
na farm work?
Re: Nigerian Army List Of Candidates Shortlisted For 73rri Pre-screening Examination by Kennedymac(m): 8:06am On Apr 16, 2015
congratulations to those shortlisted i wish ya'll the best

u all are the future hope of Nigeria i hope una no go run ooogrin
DEPORT loading................................ Bt first u need to be enlisted

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army List Of Candidates Shortlisted For 73rri Pre-screening Examination by valinda(m): 8:06am On Apr 16, 2015
[quote author=derespect post=32773676][/quote thankz! I will hopefully
Re: Nigerian Army List Of Candidates Shortlisted For 73rri Pre-screening Examination by harrysterol(m): 8:07am On Apr 16, 2015
Congratulations to does shortlisted I wish u all the best

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army List Of Candidates Shortlisted For 73rri Pre-screening Examination by charlsecy(m): 8:10am On Apr 16, 2015
What are the questions like?
Re: Nigerian Army List Of Candidates Shortlisted For 73rri Pre-screening Examination by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 16, 2015
Immediately you enter Training School gate for Zaria, turn back and look at the WORDS written on the gate and be properly guided.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army List Of Candidates Shortlisted For 73rri Pre-screening Examination by XBLadez: 8:16am On Apr 16, 2015
Wow! My cousin made it

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army List Of Candidates Shortlisted For 73rri Pre-screening Examination by omoadeleye(m): 8:19am On Apr 16, 2015
ok
Re: Nigerian Army List Of Candidates Shortlisted For 73rri Pre-screening Examination by link2jude(m): 8:24am On Apr 16, 2015
Rubbish... a soldier from my state was killed by Boko Haram in a gun battle in Baga early this year. To my greatest shock, neither any government official nor any Army official attended his burial. This soldier passed out from the Nigerian Army depot in 2013 and was immediately posted to Borno State, with no experience on warfare and less than 12months basic military training. His family members and well wishers like me are yet to recover from the shock.
Guys think am well oooh!!!
Re: Nigerian Army List Of Candidates Shortlisted For 73rri Pre-screening Examination by Dollar101(m): 8:26am On Apr 16, 2015
If you didn't see your name, try again next year
Re: Nigerian Army List Of Candidates Shortlisted For 73rri Pre-screening Examination by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 16, 2015
does this army recruitment have an age limit? i mean wots the maximum age limit of acceptance?
Re: Nigerian Army List Of Candidates Shortlisted For 73rri Pre-screening Examination by spaggyy(m): 8:57am On Apr 16, 2015
[/size][size=14pt]you guys ars courageous I wish you all bring back the chibok girls, but remember once u enter deport " NO GOING BACK
Re: Nigerian Army List Of Candidates Shortlisted For 73rri Pre-screening Examination by jswagg4(m): 9:14am On Apr 16, 2015
Chai I didn't see my name o,but I didn't apply

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army List Of Candidates Shortlisted For 73rri Pre-screening Examination by Holluwatarhyor(m): 9:21am On Apr 16, 2015
Na wha o,when d form come out wey I no apply?

angry
Re: Nigerian Army List Of Candidates Shortlisted For 73rri Pre-screening Examination by dorocent(m): 9:31am On Apr 16, 2015
i just saw my name buh kind of sad bcuz i dint see my best frd's name... he was d one who told me abt d form... hw will i tell him dat his name is nt dia n mine is dia... so confuse ryt nw

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience Today As An Applicant. / 13 Major Reasons Why Nigerian Graduates Are Unemployable / Waec Coordination for May/June 2016 starts Thursday,16th 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.