Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,735 members, 7,955,792 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:15 PM

Teenager Gave Birth In Factory Toilet,abandoned Baby And Rushed Back To Work - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teenager Gave Birth In Factory Toilet,abandoned Baby And Rushed Back To Work (3858 Views)

Picture Of Moji Olaiya And The Child She Gave Birth To 2 Months Before She Died / Girl 17, Gave Birth In Factory Toilet ,abandoned Baby And Rushed Back To Work / Teenager Gave Birth In Factory Toilet,abandoned Baby And Rushed Back To Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teenager Gave Birth In Factory Toilet,abandoned Baby And Rushed Back To Work by cesarblu: 12:20am On Apr 16, 2015
Ding Xiaoying, 17, from China, said: "I was afraid to tell my parents because I knew they would scold me"
A teenager gave birth in a factory toilet and then abandoned her baby to rush back to work.
Factory worker Ding Xiaoying, 17, was too ashamed to tell anyone she was pregnant after her boyfriend gave her £100 before walking out the door, it is claimed.
Panicked Ding, who said she feared losing her job, dashed home to change her clothes after the delivery, before resuming her shift.

But the child was saved by female security guard Shi Feng, 30, who said she heard the sound of a baby crying.
After making the shock discovery in the toilet cubicle, she reported the incident to police.
Ding, from Wenzhou, China, who was later arrested, said: "I was afraid to tell my parents because I knew they would scold me. I didn’t tell any of my workmates because I don’t really have any friends. Nobody cares about me."
She was taken to hospital for a check-up, where doctors said she was

READ MORE http://www.newsgoogle.net/2015/04/teenager-gave-birth-in-factory-toilet.html

Re: Teenager Gave Birth In Factory Toilet,abandoned Baby And Rushed Back To Work by Fairgodwin(m): 12:21am On Apr 16, 2015
Huh? You mean nobody knew she was even pregnant even down to the day of delivery? She must really have a flat tummy and the baby must have been so small too...
Meanwhile, oro tani ki baba magbo, baba na ni o pari e.

2 Likes

Re: Teenager Gave Birth In Factory Toilet,abandoned Baby And Rushed Back To Work by darnley16(m): 12:25am On Apr 16, 2015
Re: Teenager Gave Birth In Factory Toilet,abandoned Baby And Rushed Back To Work by toluleke(m): 12:52am On Apr 16, 2015
ALL BAD NEWS AND PHONES ARE ALWAYS FROM CHINA..am not surprised
Re: Teenager Gave Birth In Factory Toilet,abandoned Baby And Rushed Back To Work by Nobody: 12:56am On Apr 16, 2015
EYYAH! Really feel for her but throwing away your child is not the solution na. Hope the parents forgives her and take care of the poor baby.
Re: Teenager Gave Birth In Factory Toilet,abandoned Baby And Rushed Back To Work by naijaboiy: 2:03am On Apr 16, 2015
How come no one knew of her pregnancy through out the 9months? undecided

Something is missing.
Re: Teenager Gave Birth In Factory Toilet,abandoned Baby And Rushed Back To Work by iduzebaba(m): 2:20am On Apr 16, 2015
fake news... u mean she was pregnant for 9 months living wit her parent. yet nobody noticed.. then on delivery day.. she bounced to the toilet cubicle. pushed and delivered the baby and placenta..left baby their.. left d place witout anyone noticing and went home to change.. and came back to work again... haba biko... dis lie too much.. dis lie don pass river state pdp vote...
Re: Teenager Gave Birth In Factory Toilet,abandoned Baby And Rushed Back To Work by Tallesty1(m): 2:37am On Apr 16, 2015
Chinese Lie
Re: Teenager Gave Birth In Factory Toilet,abandoned Baby And Rushed Back To Work by Nobody: 5:04am On Apr 16, 2015
naijaboiy:
How come no one knew of her pregnancy through out the 9months? undecided

Something is missing.
Some women have been known to take in without knowing until delivery.
Re: Teenager Gave Birth In Factory Toilet,abandoned Baby And Rushed Back To Work by Godmother(f): 5:18am On Apr 16, 2015
Ichiato:

Some women have been known to take in without knowing until delivery.

Ifahear!! Even if the child is a dumbaby and doesn't move in the stomach, the mother will still know something is up when she starts experiencing changes in her body.

This whole story is one kind. How can no one know the girl was pregnant, not even her mother. And how can someone give birth and rush back to work? Didn't she feel weak, dizzy or something.
Re: Teenager Gave Birth In Factory Toilet,abandoned Baby And Rushed Back To Work by Nobody: 5:25am On Apr 16, 2015
Godmother:

Ifahear!! Even if the child is a dumbaby and doesn't move in the stomach, the mother will still know something is up when she starts experiencing changes in her body.

This whole story is one kind. How can no one know the girl was pregnant, not even her mother. And how can someone give birth and rush back to work? Didn't she feel weak, dizzy or something.
You can can google. It's not just one of a kind scenario. I remember I used to watch a documentary on dstv, "I did not know I was pregnant" and it's not just one case. Many of those symptoms can be passed as something else. Though many of the cases have heard of were women whom doctors have told there was no possibility of them giving birth but Ih have heard of those who even had children and still did not know.
Re: Teenager Gave Birth In Factory Toilet,abandoned Baby And Rushed Back To Work by Godmother(f): 5:32am On Apr 16, 2015
Ichiato:

You can can google. It's not just one of a kind scenario. I remember I used to watch a documentary on dstv, "I did not know I was pregnant" and it's not just one case. Many of those symptoms can be passed as something else. Though many of the cases have heard of were women whom doctors have told there was no possibility of them giving birth but Ih have heard of those who even had children and still did not know.

Sure you might not know initially, but along the line you will and people around you will know too. Only irresponsible parents will have a daughter pregnant and won't know her state.
Re: Teenager Gave Birth In Factory Toilet,abandoned Baby And Rushed Back To Work by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 16, 2015
Godmother:

Sure you might not know initially, but along the line you will and people around you will know too. Only irresponsible parents will have a daughter pregnant and won't know her state.
Thats2not what I'm saying. There have been women who only found out they were pregnant on the very day they delivered.
Re: Teenager Gave Birth In Factory Toilet,abandoned Baby And Rushed Back To Work by Godmother(f): 7:07pm On Apr 16, 2015
Ichiato:

Thats2not what I'm saying. There have been women who only found out they were pregnant on the very day they delivered.

Abeggi, that's not possible smiley
How can ?
Re: Teenager Gave Birth In Factory Toilet,abandoned Baby And Rushed Back To Work by cesarblu: 8:36pm On Apr 16, 2015
Ichiato:

U DONT KNOW IF IT WAS PRE MATURE
Re: Teenager Gave Birth In Factory Toilet,abandoned Baby And Rushed Back To Work by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 16, 2015
Godmother:

Abeggi, that's not possible smiley
How can ?
Lol ok
Re: Teenager Gave Birth In Factory Toilet,abandoned Baby And Rushed Back To Work by cesarblu: 8:38pm On Apr 16, 2015
Ichiato:

Lol ok
D GIRL CHINESE THEY GOT FRAGILE BADIS
Re: Teenager Gave Birth In Factory Toilet,abandoned Baby And Rushed Back To Work by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 16, 2015
cesarblu:
U DONT KNOW IF IT WAS PRE MATURE
Most cases were not premature. Most cases were women whom doctors had told they couldn't give birth and when symptoms started showing they passed it off as something else. Like a case of a woman who had struggled with fibroid and when pregnancy signs showed she actually thought it was a reoccurance of the fibroid till she went into labour.

1 Like

Re: Teenager Gave Birth In Factory Toilet,abandoned Baby And Rushed Back To Work by cesarblu: 8:52pm On Apr 16, 2015
Ichiato:

Most cases were not premature. Most cases were women whom doctors had told they couldn't give birth and when symptoms started showing they passed it off as something else. Like a case of a woman who had struggled with fibroid and when pregnancy signs showed she actually thought it was a reoccurance of the fibroid till she went into labour.
MMMMMM MIDWIFE U BE
Re: Teenager Gave Birth In Factory Toilet,abandoned Baby And Rushed Back To Work by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 16, 2015
cesarblu:
MMMMMM MIDWIFE U BE
Lol, I watch a lot of documentaries
Re: Teenager Gave Birth In Factory Toilet,abandoned Baby And Rushed Back To Work by cesarblu: 9:05pm On Apr 16, 2015
Ichiato:

Lol, I watch a lot of documentaries
NASO SHARP MAN
Re: Teenager Gave Birth In Factory Toilet,abandoned Baby And Rushed Back To Work by GODSS: 12:27pm On Apr 17, 2015
cray muthafaka
Re: Teenager Gave Birth In Factory Toilet,abandoned Baby And Rushed Back To Work by cesarblu: 12:39pm On Apr 18, 2015
GODSS:
cray muthafaka
ABI
Re: Teenager Gave Birth In Factory Toilet,abandoned Baby And Rushed Back To Work by cesarblu: 8:53pm On Apr 18, 2015
toluleke:
ALL BAD NEWS AND PHONES ARE ALWAYS FROM CHINA..am not surprised
naso
Re: Teenager Gave Birth In Factory Toilet,abandoned Baby And Rushed Back To Work by GODSS: 11:41pm On Apr 20, 2015
Tallesty1:
Chinese Lie
LOL
Re: Teenager Gave Birth In Factory Toilet,abandoned Baby And Rushed Back To Work by cesarblu: 2:13pm On Apr 21, 2015
Ichiato:

u b doctor shey

(1) (Reply)

Irish Woman Finds A Complete Stranger From Sweden Who Looks IDENTICAL pictures / Hot Lady With Massive Hips & Dangerous Curves Causes Brouhaha On Instagram [PIC] / Bobrisky Honoured At Kwam 1's Live Show As He/she Dances Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.