Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,364 members, 7,954,478 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:01 PM

Girl 17, Gave Birth In Factory Toilet ,abandoned Baby And Rushed Back To Work - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Girl 17, Gave Birth In Factory Toilet ,abandoned Baby And Rushed Back To Work (2497 Views)

Picture Of Moji Olaiya And The Child She Gave Birth To 2 Months Before She Died / Teenager Gave Birth In Factory Toilet,abandoned Baby And Rushed Back To Work / Teenager Gave Birth In Factory Toilet,abandoned Baby And Rushed Back To Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl 17, Gave Birth In Factory Toilet ,abandoned Baby And Rushed Back To Work by nolie: 1:51pm On Apr 24, 2015
Ding Xiaoying, 17, from China, said: "I was afraid to tell my parents because I knew they would scold me"
A teenager gave birth in a factory toilet and then abandoned her baby to rush back to work.
factory worker Ding Xiaoying, 17, was too ashamed to tell anyone she was pregnant after her boyfriend gave her £100 before walking out the door, it is claimed.
Panicked Ding, who said she feared losing her job, dashed home to change her clothes after the delivery, before resuming her shift.

But the child was saved by female security guard Shi Feng, 30, who said she heard the sound of a baby crying.
After making the shock discovery in the toilet cubicle, she reported the incident to police.
Ding, from Wenzhou, China, who was later arrested, said: "I was afraid to tell my parents because I knew they would scold me. I didn’t tell any of my workmates because I don’t really have any friends. Nobody cares about me."
She was taken to hospital for a check-up, where doctors said she was

READ MORE http://www.newsgoogle.net/2015/04/teenager-gave-birth-in-factory-toilet.html

Re: Girl 17, Gave Birth In Factory Toilet ,abandoned Baby And Rushed Back To Work by Aminat508(f): 2:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
Hmmm, Iro funfun....
Re: Girl 17, Gave Birth In Factory Toilet ,abandoned Baby And Rushed Back To Work by godsamist: 2:15pm On Apr 24, 2015
Na so the thing dey so easy?
My wife must hear this....just like the normal poooop in the tiolet,then why would some women always seems to wake the dead each they add to the family?...just imagine 17yrs for that matter without maternity leave...just so easy weemeenuu!

1 Like

Re: Girl 17, Gave Birth In Factory Toilet ,abandoned Baby And Rushed Back To Work by tinuolababy(f): 2:18pm On Apr 24, 2015
All lies originate from china

1 Like

Re: Girl 17, Gave Birth In Factory Toilet ,abandoned Baby And Rushed Back To Work by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 24, 2015
I wish I had such high pain tolerance level.
Re: Girl 17, Gave Birth In Factory Toilet ,abandoned Baby And Rushed Back To Work by GODSS: 2:21pm On Apr 24, 2015
Aminat508:
Hmmm, Iro funfun....
HMMM
Re: Girl 17, Gave Birth In Factory Toilet ,abandoned Baby And Rushed Back To Work by GODSS: 2:21pm On Apr 24, 2015
NA TRUE O,I READ IT SOMWHERE B4, SHE DEY WEAR BIG CLOTHES
Re: Girl 17, Gave Birth In Factory Toilet ,abandoned Baby And Rushed Back To Work by ThaRuthlxx7: 2:22pm On Apr 24, 2015
To bad
Re: Girl 17, Gave Birth In Factory Toilet ,abandoned Baby And Rushed Back To Work by nolie: 2:30pm On Apr 24, 2015
ThaRuthlxx7:
To bad
LOL
Re: Girl 17, Gave Birth In Factory Toilet ,abandoned Baby And Rushed Back To Work by Teeboy22(m): 2:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
Aminat508:
Hmmm, Iro funfun....

iro fun fun gbaaa ni
Re: Girl 17, Gave Birth In Factory Toilet ,abandoned Baby And Rushed Back To Work by Yustash001(m): 3:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
Na so the thing tey dey come easily?..
Re: Girl 17, Gave Birth In Factory Toilet ,abandoned Baby And Rushed Back To Work by GODSS: 10:20pm On May 03, 2015
Yustash001:
Na so the thing tey dey come easily?..
YS
Re: Girl 17, Gave Birth In Factory Toilet ,abandoned Baby And Rushed Back To Work by nolie: 12:58pm On May 06, 2015
rokiatu:
hmm
Re: Girl 17, Gave Birth In Factory Toilet ,abandoned Baby And Rushed Back To Work by GODSS: 12:04am On May 09, 2015
rokiatu:
hmm
Re: Girl 17, Gave Birth In Factory Toilet ,abandoned Baby And Rushed Back To Work by nolie: 6:54pm On May 13, 2015
Aminat508:
Hmmm, Iro funfun....
kk
Re: Girl 17, Gave Birth In Factory Toilet ,abandoned Baby And Rushed Back To Work by GODSS: 3:44pm On May 20, 2015
tinuolababy:
All lies originate from china
na tru o
Re: Girl 17, Gave Birth In Factory Toilet ,abandoned Baby And Rushed Back To Work by tinuolababy(f): 7:07pm On May 20, 2015
GODSS:
na tru o

Lol cheesy
Re: Girl 17, Gave Birth In Factory Toilet ,abandoned Baby And Rushed Back To Work by GODSS: 9:30pm On May 20, 2015
tinuolababy:

Lol cheesy
she dey wear over size

(1) (Reply)

How Omotola & Genevieve Nnaji Managed Their Rivalry On Set Of Ije / Meet The Nigerian Man Who Can Pull A Car With His TEETH / Odunlade Adekola And Femi Adebayo Is A Year Older Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.