Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Victory Over Self: Part One. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Victory Over Self: Part One. (559 Views)

Trump’s Victory: I’ll Tear My Green Card On January 20, Says Soyinka / Soyinka Finally Reacts to Tearing Of Green Comment Card After Trump's Victory / My New Book Is Out: The Victory Of Muhammadu Buhari And The Nigerian Dream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Victory Over Self: Part One. by Princeojua(m): 12:51am On Apr 16, 2015
Everyone, has a seed sow in him or her. That seed can either make or break us. The mind of man,controls the day in day out activities that manifest on the physical. Subconsciously and consciously the mind is made of. How you direct and use it determine the result you get. Gaining victory over self begins in the mind. Challenge yourself to make a change in a country where change is becoming a Success slogan. Progressively, I urge you to put your divided self in one and victory is assure. Sammy

(1) (Reply)

Get A Trick Now And Write Like A Pro / The Quest For The Gem Of Arubia: Celebrates Albinism In Children's Fantasy Book / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.