Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Manchester United And Arsenal Fans Hijack Liverpool's 'player Of The Year' Poll - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United And Arsenal Fans Hijack Liverpool's 'player Of The Year' Poll (1951 Views)

Six Nominees For Premier League Player Of The Year Revealed / Victor Moses Wins Premier League Player of the Month Award for November / Nine Ways Arsenal Fans Behave During Transfer Window (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Manchester United And Arsenal Fans Hijack Liverpool's 'player Of The Year' Poll by Antell95(m): 6:25pm On Apr 16, 2015
Seun, Ishilove, Lalasticlala, mukina2

This deserves FP!
Re: Manchester United And Arsenal Fans Hijack Liverpool's 'player Of The Year' Poll by daveP(m): 12:52am On Apr 17, 2015
Antell95:
Tag: Xynerise, Babangbali, Coogar, Keky, DaveP, Mukina2, Sagadem, Lovula, Elampiro, and Fredooo

grin grin
lmao. Lemme not say this is what LFC deserved. But skrtel works best from my emirates view/angle

meanwhile....
https://www.nairaland.com/2258087/futility-best-xi

drop samtain!
Re: Manchester United And Arsenal Fans Hijack Liverpool's 'player Of The Year' Poll by luvola(m): 5:53am On Apr 17, 2015
cheesy grin grin angry chaiiiii .. my Liverpool done suffer.r I p Anti spambot is very active now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Watch Live Fa Premiership, La Liga, Champions Leauge For Free On Your Pc / EPL Goal Of The Week 14! / Goal.com On The Referee's Decisions Made In The Barcelona - Arsenal Game.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.