Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,246 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Becoming A Big Guy Or Man :how-to - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Becoming A Big Guy Or Man :how-to (1310 Views)

Assessment Of Two Employees.. - A Big Lesson For All Workers. / Why HR Tech Is Such A Big Deal / “I See Blogging Becoming A Big Business” - Dayo Ibitoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Becoming A Big Guy Or Man :how-to by mokeventures(m): 5:41am On Apr 16, 2015
At some point in time, you may look at some big men and wonder how they become that. Hmm! Well, if you have never done that, I have. I especially think of how to become one of them someday.

Due to the nature of my work and hobbies, I have a lot of people around me that are actually Big. By big, I don't mean guys with big muscles and scary faces.

Rather, I mean men with good influence, strong connections, admirable businesses and healthy mindset anchored with strict policies. -these category of people are truly big.

Becoming A Big Man

Just like me, you might aspire becoming a big man or big guy someday. But wait, do you ask yourself these questions whenever you come up with your thoughts?

1- Why Should I Become A Big Man?
2- How Do I Become A Big Man?
3- Do I Work Towards Being A Big Man?
4- Can I Handle Being A Big Man?
5- Do I Have the Criteria?
6- How Do I Make it Big?

All these questions and few others demand answers if you truly desire to become a big man someday.

Growing As A Big Man or Guy: 5 Helpful Tips

If you definitely desire to grow as a big man or big guy, there are so many things you should not neglect but I would point out just five points that encompasses others here.

1- Mindsets: the mindset of every individual towards a particular course is what actually increases the chances or tendencies of the course's success.

Mindset is mental attitude or inclination in/towards anything at all.

Everybody has different views and opinions of the status. To some, being a big man or guy simply means being able to spend money at will, club and command girls or anybody as you might like. While some people believe growing big is the best deffence you can provide for yourself and family.

Well, it's a choice!
All you should know is, it is important for you to define the kind of big man or guy you wish to grow and become as that would help you in starting your journey to being one of them and project you towards the right direction.

2- Policy And Perception: the level of understanding and standards set by individuals greatly differ.

For some people, just about anything is okay while for some set of people; nothing less than high standards are set.

Policy in this regard, I define it as the culture of an individual; the way of live of an individual including his standards in all regards.
While PERCEPTION is your knowledge or understanding of something. It could be actions, an occurrence or anything at all.

Depending on your mindset, set the standards that would help you relate with the set of people you move with.
Sometimes, if you decide to moving with a group of people of higher classes than you, you may be taken for granted or, even neglected. But with the help of your own policy in relation with others and your perception towards the things around you; you could fit well in any crowd.

3- Crowd And Associates: in most cases, the crowd you join and the association you belong have a lot of impacts in you. In school, if you wish to be among those that ace their classes, you should associate with people of similar interests as you just so you may fit well in any crowd.

However, in this case, the third step which is actually the start of your journey to being a big man or guy is determining the association that's best for you.

While doing this, be mindful of the crowd you walk with so that you may not fall to the wrong line.

4- Information: information they say is the key to success. Information comes before connection just as connection comes before money and riches.

As much as you can and in any way you can, do try to gather as much information as possible on any matters.

Remember, no knowledge is wasted and information is the simplest and most crucial level in acquiring knowledge.

5- Develop A Good Manner of Approach: have you ever seen how big men approach anything? In fact the manner of approach of most big men is what actually makes them BIG!

If a big man should have a problem either big or small, he tackles the problem with the most matured possible manner/tactics. And the same thing applies to everything a big man is to do or doing.

To grow big; always try doing small things in a big way -this is the way of big men.

Good luck and see you at the top.

Source : www.themoke.org/2015/04/being-big-man.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Becoming A Big Guy Or Man :how-to by mysyto(m): 6:00am On Apr 16, 2015
pls mod move this to the front page.....so inspired
Re: Becoming A Big Guy Or Man :how-to by mokeventures(m): 9:04am On Apr 16, 2015
mysyto:
pls mod move this to the front page.....so inspired
Thank you for the recommendation.
Re: Becoming A Big Guy Or Man :how-to by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 16, 2015
Very nice thread cool
Re: Becoming A Big Guy Or Man :how-to by Coolguy89(m): 4:37pm On Apr 16, 2015
grin NICE ONE BRO,front page material,looking forward to become a big man too ;DNICE ONE BRO,front page material,looking forward to become a big man too ;DNICE ONE BRO,front page material,looking forward to become a big man too ;DNICE ONE BRO,front page material,looking forward to become a big man too

1 Like

Re: Becoming A Big Guy Or Man :how-to by Maynexicle(m): 6:48pm On Apr 16, 2015
He is moving on strongly with his lyricle lines.The young nerro is out with lines on ages of legacy.Dnt miss to download this beat..Naija is pround having nerro as one to creat a page with an unlimited quality remark.www.hulkshare.com/66zlpmpmaxs0 Guys chek out lyricle message titled he is crag.
Re: Becoming A Big Guy Or Man :how-to by mokeventures(m): 10:12pm On Apr 16, 2015
Coolguy89:
grin NICE ONE BRO,front page material,looking forward to become a big man too ;DNICE ONE BRO,front page material,looking forward to become a big man too ;DNICE ONE BRO,front page material,looking forward to become a big man too ;DNICE ONE BRO,front page material,looking forward to become a big man too
Thank you for the recommendation. Watch out for more.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Overcome Stage Fright / The Rochas Foundation College Of Africa (ROFOCA) Is Recruiting / Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.