Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

I Need A Proposal For A TMS Training Management System. - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / I Need A Proposal For A TMS Training Management System. (1743 Views)

Promising Business Partnership Proposal For A Web Developer With Foresight / Complete Hotel Management System! Rate Me / Cheap School Management System With Latest Design..for School Owners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Proposal For A TMS Training Management System. by ijeezlux(m): 7:31am On Apr 16, 2015
A company of over 800 staff needs a proposal for a web based Training Management System (TMS). This is to keep track of all staff certification, trainings, refresher courses, talents and the due dates.
The key features of the application should be listed. Send only attached .pdf, .doc or .docx document of your proposal to the following email address before 1st of May 2015. osemeke1@yahoo.com
Re: I Need A Proposal For A TMS Training Management System. by naijaswag1: 10:38pm On Apr 18, 2015
Don't know if you got any or enough proposal yet. However, I can work with you to deliver this solution. I am a Java programmer who learned from programming on this forum from scratch. I own a startup (Topaz ICT Solutions Ltd) now. I am currently rounding up an Enterprise Resource Planning (SME) Solution for a company in Lagos (see attached picture of Sales Invoicing Home page, there are five modules - Inventory Warehose & Branches, Accounting and Administration alongside the Sales solution with multi-branch support hosted online). Contact me (frankgod02@gmail.com (preferrable) or info@topazictsolutions.com) for username and password to access the solution. I can work with you to deliver a tailor made online real-time solution for your client.

Re: I Need A Proposal For A TMS Training Management System. by naijaswag1: 10:39pm On Apr 18, 2015
Don't know if you got any or enough proposal yet. However, I can work with you to deliver this solution. I am a Java programmer who learned programming on this forum from scratch. I own a startup (Topaz ICT Solutions Ltd) now. I am currently rounding up an Enterprise Resource Planning (SME) Solution for a company in Lagos (see attached picture of Sales Invoicing Home page, there are five modules - Inventory Warehose & Branches, Accounting and Administration alongside the Sales solution with multi-branch support hosted online). Contact me (frankgod02@gmail.com (preferrable) or info@topazictsolutions.com) for username and password to access the solution. I can work with you to deliver a tailor made online real-time solution for your client.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Software Developers That Can Clone MPESA. / I need a Cooperative Software (web based) / Develop A Video Game Centre Timer Like Gocybertix Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.