Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,450 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Feminist Group Breaks Male Toilets As A Sign Of Male Chauvinism - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Feminist Group Breaks Male Toilets As A Sign Of Male Chauvinism (8345 Views)

Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult / 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist / I'm Bored, So Why Not?? Yet Another Feminist Thread! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feminist Group Breaks Male Toilets As A Sign Of Male Chauvinism by freecocoa(f): 6:36pm On Apr 16, 2015
crackhaus:

You're right, these ones call themselves "Radical Feminists".

However, feminism is responsible for enabling and creating a breeding ground where a bunch of jobless mad women can act up and display how deep their self-hate runs.
Don't you agree?
Sholly took the words out my mouth.

There are bad and crazy people in every area of life.
Re: Feminist Group Breaks Male Toilets As A Sign Of Male Chauvinism by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 16, 2015
JoeCutie:
Be a good girl. Do not press your phone in class. When you come back, you tell me what you learnt today. Bye grin

Or you're back already? grin
Just now. grin
Re: Feminist Group Breaks Male Toilets As A Sign Of Male Chauvinism by thetruthnl: 7:40pm On Apr 16, 2015
grin grin grin this is actually funny.Feminists have not fought for any equality whatsoever,history shows that neither men nor women would exist today without both of them working together. Feminism attempts to destroy that cooperation, and fantasizes that women are the same as men in all ways (except where they are superior) whereas men are simply without purpose in society. they have been parasitic on the changes in our society over the last century, brought about by changes in the nature of work (by men), and effective contraception (invented by men). Since feminism is a branch of Marxism, and if there is one thing Marxists are taught to do, it is to rewrite history to suit their own ends.
Truth doesn't come into it;If it wasn't such a hate movement with strong influence on society, the whole thing would be nothing but a laughing stock. Feminism blackens the name of all women, which is why increasing numbers are turning their backs on it. Naturally, they are berated by feminists, for whom women are to have all choices except to disagree with them.I cannot understand why people don't realise that men and women are not the same, we don't think the same way, we don't react in the same way and we cannot be made to.
Men are today still having to retire years later than women,Men are still dying years younger than women,Men suffer around 95% of workplace deaths,Men overwhelmingly still do the most dangerous jobs in society.

There are few refuge places available for men who have experienced domestic abuse.
Men are around 9 times more likely to be rough sleepers than women,Men make up around 95% of people imprisoned around the world,
Men are 2 to 3 times more likely to be imprisoned than comparable female offenders,Male suicide rates are on average 3-5 times higher than female rates,Family courts award mothers sole custody in 71% of cases and fathers sole custody in 7% of all cases.
Men can end up paying for a kid they never wanted and never see for 21 years as a result of one night's mistake and YES
50% of domestic abuse is perpetrated by females; 38% of the time, it is men who are physically harmed by their partners.

Feminism is just as discriminatory and corrosive to society as racism and any other "ism".A very HUGE fraud! grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminist Group Breaks Male Toilets As A Sign Of Male Chauvinism by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 16, 2015
Family court award women sole custody in 71% of cases? Definitely not in Nigeria/Africa....
Re: Feminist Group Breaks Male Toilets As A Sign Of Male Chauvinism by Ewuro4: 7:53pm On Apr 16, 2015
freecocoa:
This isn't a topic worthy of discussion, a bunch of jobless mad women acting up is no fault of feminism.

No kidding
Re: Feminist Group Breaks Male Toilets As A Sign Of Male Chauvinism by mstik(f): 8:20pm On Apr 16, 2015
They need to listen to chimamanda for the true meaning of feminism, and not this senseless, barbaric madness they're displayinhg .
mstik:
Jobless confused women who have no idea what femininism is about.
Re: Feminist Group Breaks Male Toilets As A Sign Of Male Chauvinism by okotv(m): 10:37pm On Apr 16, 2015
Lalasticlala... This thread deserves front page before my toilet is attacked

3 Likes

Re: Feminist Group Breaks Male Toilets As A Sign Of Male Chauvinism by Nobody: 6:38am On Apr 17, 2015
thetruthnl:
Feminism is just as discriminatory and corrosive to society as racism and any other "ism".A very HUGE fraud! grin
grin grin Heterosexualism is the biggest fraud among the "Ism".

Cc TVO1 cheesy
Re: Feminist Group Breaks Male Toilets As A Sign Of Male Chauvinism by TV01(m): 1:45pm On Apr 17, 2015
Superleo2:

grin grin Heterosexualism is the biggest fraud among the "Ism".

Cc TVO1 cheesy
OK, I'll take it...please explain how and I'll respond.

If this is just attention whoring or hissy-fit type passive aggression please cease and desist as;

1. I am not a reconstructive surgeon
2. I do not require the services of a rent boy
3. I find your "trailing" me quite creepy

TV
Re: Feminist Group Breaks Male Toilets As A Sign Of Male Chauvinism by Afrobasic(m): 5:05pm On Apr 17, 2015
But of course

Feminism = man hating

Why's anyone surprised

1 Like

Re: Feminist Group Breaks Male Toilets As A Sign Of Male Chauvinism by Afrobasic(m): 5:13pm On Apr 17, 2015
As said before feminist groups are no different from racist clans (e.g the kkk). Just a matter of time before we start to hear of feminism-inspired-male-killing.

Trust me... It won't be long.

1 Like

Re: Feminist Group Breaks Male Toilets As A Sign Of Male Chauvinism by Feraz(m): 5:59pm On Apr 17, 2015
5minsmadness:

"We the women of America will no longer tolerate male bigotry, especially through the method of genderizing restrooms, just like they had colorized restrooms during the first half of the twentieth century. Men need to know that their reign in this world is OVER and we will show no mercy towards our enemy. These private rooms with urinals, which we call 'oppression rooms,' are nothing more than a pedestal that men have created to worship their phallic tools of hate and destruction. These shrines to men's egos must be destroyed if we are going to move beyond Stone Age male chauvinism!"

The group has also taken to the social media, urging women around the globe to pick up a sledgehammer and "Swing for Justice" in their own hometowns and cities.

Did they just call the d*ck a tool of hate and destruction? shocked

Why urge the women the world over to pass their message via violence?

What really do feminists want? Someone please tell me. . .

1 Like

Re: Feminist Group Breaks Male Toilets As A Sign Of Male Chauvinism by pickabeau1: 6:04pm On Apr 17, 2015
Feraz:
Did they just call the d*ck a tool of hate and destruction? shocked

Why urge the women the world over to pass their message via violence?

What really do feminists want? Someone please tell me. . .

Re: Feminist Group Breaks Male Toilets As A Sign Of Male Chauvinism by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 17, 2015
Yawns!

I'd have taken them as men haters if they were led by;
Adele
Beyonce
Oprah
Chimamanda etc.

These are just bunch of frustrated hags.

4 Likes

Re: Feminist Group Breaks Male Toilets As A Sign Of Male Chauvinism by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 17, 2015
Afrobasic:
As said before feminist groups are no different from racist clans (e.g the kkk). Just a matter of time before we start to hear of feminism-inspired-male-killing.

Trust me... It won't be long.
Osama bin-Laden is a man.

Farouk is a man.

Shekau is a man.

ISIS and Bokoharam killers are men.

90% of armed robbers are men.

MEN = terrorist. cool Who know sabi before

4 Likes

Re: Feminist Group Breaks Male Toilets As A Sign Of Male Chauvinism by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 17, 2015
I don't know what it is about the female gender, anytime they get frustrated, they break things, plate, tables... Anything they can lay their hands on...

If there is anything these radical feminists have shown, it's the fact that they are women afterall....

1 Like

Re: Feminist Group Breaks Male Toilets As A Sign Of Male Chauvinism by redhook(m): 7:23pm On Apr 17, 2015
Feminism began with noble goals, but in its modern form, it is has developed a dangerous and negative mindset among young women.  In reality, it scorns womanhood by implying that as women, you are not good enough! They must become like men in order to be equal to them.  What lies!  The truth is that men and women have equal dignity, but different designs.  Modern feminists have this attitude that they can be everything a man is, which is physiologically and biologically impossible.  In pursuing things that men have characteristically done, they have gone too far and utterly shunned their innate qualities.  They view the traditional woman as inferior to man, and the role of a stay-at-home mother as inferior.  When a woman no longer understands herself and her unique roles in life or families ,the breakdown of the family results.
The negative agenda of modern feminism harms not only the family, but the education system, the workplace, the government, the world of sports, and the military. Today more than ever,women need to reclaim their womanly dignity and authenticity.  As human beings, you are all equal to men.  But as ladies, you " have different and beautiful qualities that you must embrace, and that is what REALLY makes a woman a FEMINIST!"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminist Group Breaks Male Toilets As A Sign Of Male Chauvinism by Afrobasic(m): 8:02pm On Apr 17, 2015
Vickybee:

Farouk is a man.

Shekau is a man.

^^^
Feminazi apologist. Smh cry

1 Like

Re: Feminist Group Breaks Male Toilets As A Sign Of Male Chauvinism by Afrobasic(m): 8:05pm On Apr 17, 2015
njokusboy:
I don't know what it is about the female gender, anytime they get frustrated, they break things, plate, tables... Anything they can lay their hands on...

If there is anything these radical feminists have shown, it's the fact that they are women afterall....

Lmao... Now this is funny grin grin grin
Re: Feminist Group Breaks Male Toilets As A Sign Of Male Chauvinism by JoeCutie(m): 8:57pm On Apr 17, 2015
Vickybee:

Just now. grin
So tell me... What did you learn in class? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminist Group Breaks Male Toilets As A Sign Of Male Chauvinism by pickabeau1: 9:09pm On Apr 17, 2015
Vickybee:

Farouk is a man.

Shekau is a man.

Is your dad or brother a man?

1 Like

Re: Feminist Group Breaks Male Toilets As A Sign Of Male Chauvinism by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 17, 2015
pickabeau1:

Is your dad or brother a man?
That was satirical. I only used it to generalise since he also did same about feminism.

2 Likes

Re: Feminist Group Breaks Male Toilets As A Sign Of Male Chauvinism by kuljoe4: 1:14am On Apr 18, 2015
Vickybee:

That was satirical. I only used it to generalise since he also did same about feminism.

You mean these terrorist you mentioned only attack women just like the hypocritical acclaimed feminist
Re: Feminist Group Breaks Male Toilets As A Sign Of Male Chauvinism by bukatyne(f): 1:27am On Apr 18, 2015
redhook:
Feminism began with noble goals, but in its modern form, it is has developed a dangerous and negative mindset among young women.  In reality, it scorns womanhood by implying that as women, you are not good enough! They must become like men in order to be equal to them.  What lies!  The truth is that men and women have equal dignity, but different designs.  Modern feminists have this attitude that they can be everything a man is, which is physiologically and biologically impossible.  In pursuing things that men have characteristically done, they have gone too far and utterly shunned their innate qualities.  They view the traditional woman as inferior to man, and the role of a stay-at-home mother as inferior.  When a woman no longer understands herself and her unique roles in life or families ,the breakdown of the family results.
The negative agenda of modern feminism harms not only the family, but the education system, the workplace, the government, the world of sports, and the military. Today more than ever,women need to reclaim their womanly dignity and authenticity.  As human beings, you are all equal to men.  But as ladies, you " have different and beautiful qualities that you must embrace, and that is what REALLY makes a woman a FEMINIST!"

Hmmm!
Re: Feminist Group Breaks Male Toilets As A Sign Of Male Chauvinism by pickabeau1: 4:06am On Apr 18, 2015
Vickybee:

Ok
Perhaps you meant sarcastic as in irony...

Satire?....hmmm
Re: Feminist Group Breaks Male Toilets As A Sign Of Male Chauvinism by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 18, 2015
kuljoe4:

You mean these terrorist you mentioned only attack women just like the hypocritical acclaimed feminist
He actually compared feminism with racism which attack black male and female, likewise.
pickabeau1:

Ok
Perhaps you meant sarcastic as in irony...

Satire?....hmmm
I meant satire.
My point was passed with insult.
Re: Feminist Group Breaks Male Toilets As A Sign Of Male Chauvinism by YourCoffin: 3:48pm On Apr 18, 2015
This battle has been existence even before it's current form (feminism) was invented and will continue to be existence. The troubling part is that they will always get impaled on poles and burnt alive like they did the witches and goddesses of yore. History it seems eludes a lot of folks and the circle is about to complete its turn...

The mysterious part is Africa is always the spectator...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help My Husband's Addiction Is Really Killing Me. / Motherchristmas Token Giveaway / My Husband Says I Am The Cause Of His Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.