Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,492 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist (75987 Views)

The Most Annoying Behaviors Of Nairalanders And How To Curb Them? / Why I Won't Date Another 'male Feminist' / Would You Marry A Feminist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Go Down)

10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by 5minsmadness: 1:51pm On Jun 22, 2015
Feminism as a word has been viewed with much hatred by male and female folk alike even though the feminist movement is supposed to be a noble cause i.e fighting gender discrimination.

So what has caused such strong animosity between feminists and other sane individuals? I think females who exhibit feminism to the extreme are to blame and they usually have the following characteristics :

1. Extremely rude. One cannot hold a reasonable discussion with these feminists without it turning to an insult fest especially when the other respondent is male.

2. Disrespectful. Just because you are a feminist doesn't mean you should be rude to others around you.

3. Man hating. Anything to do with the male folk they are immediately up in arms about it. Everything about men is bad. Except for thier brothers, fathers and husbands.

4. Biased. As long as it's an argument/fight concerning a man and a woman such feminists will always support the woman even if what she did was totally wrong.

5. Delusional towards themselves and society. They believe a single mother or divorced woman is more appealing to the male folk than women without any excess baggage. They are ready to defend this anywhere since it falls in line with a woman being empowered and able to leave a marriage at anytime.

6. Anti-marriage. They don't believe in making marriage work. Once the man is giving you a little stress it's time to pack up and leave. Marriage is not a loving union to them, rather it is slavery. Divorce is the solution to every little problem. And thier mantra is they will be happy when divorced. This is a blatant lie but they would want to believe it with all thier heart.

7. Anti-christ. Of course since Christianity used that terrible phrase "submit to your husbands" they have been crying foul. Many of them would rather turn atheist than follow this simple principle of leadership i.e a follower must submit to a leader. They would rather deceive themselves by saying they are a "team" and taking decisions "jointly."

8. Seeing evil in everything male. They make Hasty generalizations with every male they come across. Any male that does not agree with the feminist view is a cheat, a slave master who sits in the parlour all day and drinks beer while his slave wife works in the kitchen, a wife beater or a rapist. This comes across as very infuriating and discouraging for the good men out there.

9 Naive/Young. Many of these rude hateful feminists have not really had any real life experiences. They just blab at things they can't do if they were the ones in the same situation.

10. They like using the word "Hypocrite", even though by their very actions they are the most hypocritical bunch of people.

Many other characters of nairaland extreme feminists abound. You can add yours.

36 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by raayah(f): 1:52pm On Jun 22, 2015
Lol!!!

OP please mention usernames.

5 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by 2CatWoman: 1:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
OP, please stop trying to dig for bait grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Setaje(f): 1:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
Hehhehehehhe. Lmao!
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by coogaluta(f): 1:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
Time to dust my mat and grab popcorn and beer cool cheesy
Who wants to join me here? I need the company, biko wink
no body or mouth odour, please cool tongue

2 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by 5minsmadness: 1:57pm On Jun 22, 2015
raayah:
Lol!!!

OP please mention usernames.
They know themselves.

5 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 22, 2015
grin.. I've just put the kettle on.. getting ready to sip some tea..

@OP .. seems ur looking for trouble from the NAPW (National Association of Pained Women) aka "feminists"

tongue

14 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by lilmax(m): 1:59pm On Jun 22, 2015
The swallow what ever chichi say,even when she supports gays,our nairaland terminists still support it

They are confused and blind,how many of them are we even talking about?

11 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
they are like that because of frustration. No happy, reasonable woman will exhibit such traits.
Feminist my left nyansh!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by coogaluta(f): 2:01pm On Jun 22, 2015
lolaredvelvet:

@OP .. seems ur looking for trouble from the NAPW (National Association of Pained Women) aka "feminists"

Did you really have to type this? undecided

11 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 22, 2015
coogaluta:

Did you really have to type this? undecided

Yea, I typed it and??

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by coogaluta(f): 2:08pm On Jun 22, 2015
lolaredvelvet:

Yea, I typed it and??

Makes you come across as senseless, no offeinse angry
You don't have to agree with their movement/opinion but calling them 'pained women'? Really?
To what end, actually? lipsrsealed

13 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 22, 2015
coogaluta:

Makes you come across as senseless, no offeinse angry
You don't have to agree with their movement/opinion but calling them 'pained women'? Really?
To what end, actually? lipsrsealed

I see ur tryna pick a fight but I refuse to oblige. I said what I said. Bye.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by coogaluta(f): 2:11pm On Jun 22, 2015
lolaredvelvet:

I see ur tryna pick a fight but I refuse to oblige. I said what I said. Bye.

Naaahhhhh, I wasn't tryna pick a fight.....just stating the obvious.
Have a good day kiss

8 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Mynd44: 2:12pm On Jun 22, 2015
Am I a "feminist"? Yes

Is the OP right? No

Do I care? You guessed right

*keeps sipping P-juice*

16 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by obontami: 2:15pm On Jun 22, 2015
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by damseyl(f): 2:21pm On Jun 22, 2015
Hmm
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 22, 2015
damseyl:
Hmm
go and vote joor,.
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 22, 2015
First of all, most Nairaland feminists are smarter and more intelligent than their other female counterparts.
Prove me wrong if you can.

Now watch as I debunk your baseless claims.

1. Feminists are not extremely rude. In fact, they are very polite. It's only when you provoke or insult them that they show you their other sides.

2. Like I said before, Nairaland feminists are not rude or disrespectful. If by being respectful you mean "licking asss" or being sycophantic in their comments, then you must be on a long thing, because We don't like asss.

3. Feminists don't hate men. We only hate the fact that men feel they are better or of a higher class than us. And as such we should treat them like our superiors and accord them such respect.
Feminism is all about a believe in the equality of the sexes so if we see a man who feels he is above us, or he is more superior than us, we will prove to him that he is not. Not that we hate him.

4. Nairaland feminists are not biased. I myself I am not biased. I say things as I see them and I know a lot of ladies who aren't biased in anyway.

5. Feminists are not delusional to themselves or the society.
And who the hell told you that feminists find single or divorced mother more appealing?
A lot of feminists embrace the concept of marriage and long for the day they get married. The only thing is that she would want her husband to respect her views on feminism, even if he doesn't support it.
Come on, there are acclaimed feminists who are happily married. You have the likes of Beyonce and Chimamanda

6)I don't know where you got this idea from but you are wrong. Most feminists here on nairaland are not even married so how would they understand a marriage situation and what to do when they have issues.
That being said, a feminist would never advice a lady to leave her marriage because of simple issues that can be handled through other means.
Except the person isn't using her brains.

7)There are many Nairalanders who are championing the cause of feminism and at the same time are still dedicated to their religions.

8 )You are the one making a hasty generalization with this point you gave.
Everyone has a right to their opinion and views. You can't force someone to join in your cause. Because someone doesn't support your views doesn't mean the person is "bad"
Feminists don't see men who don't share their views in the way you just described.

9) I am a feminist and I won't describe myself as naïve. I have had experiences in life and those experiences have shaped my mind and the way I view things.

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 22, 2015
cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Feminist: 2:46pm On Jun 22, 2015
You people wont stop mentioning me on NL . cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Wetin I do you

I created this account to see how many mentions I will get in a day wink wink wink wink cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 22, 2015
Feminist:
You people wont stop mentioning me on NL . cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Wetin I do you

I created this account to see how many mentions I will get in a day wink wink wink wink cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 22, 2015
I don't really understand feminists and I probably won't.. I understand those who fight for grander equality tho.. I have never met a feminist in real life and probably won't meet one

5 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by lezz(m): 3:05pm On Jun 22, 2015
5minsmadness:
Feminism as word has been viewed with much hatred by male and female folk alike even though the feminist movement is supposed to be a noble cause i.e fighting gender discrimination.

So what has caused such strong animosity between feminists and other sane individuals? I think females who exhibit feminism to the extreme are to blame and they usually have the following characteristics :

1. Extremely rude. One cannot hold a reasonable discussion with these feminists without it turning to an insult fest especially when the other respondent is male.

2. Disrespectful. Just because you are a feminist doesn't mean you should be rude to others around you.

3. Man hating. Anything to do with the male folk they are immediately up in arms about it. Everything about men is bad. Except for thier brothers, fathers and husbands.

4. Biased. As long as it's an argument/fight concerning a man and a woman such feminists will always support the woman even if what she did was totally wrong.

5. Delusional towards themselves and society. They believe a single mother or divorced woman is more appealing to the male folk than women without any excess baggage. They are ready to defend this anywhere since it falls in line with a woman being empowered and able to leave a marriage at anytime.

6. Anti-marriage. They don't believe in making marriage work. Once the man is giving you a little stress it's time to pack up and leave. Marriage is not a loving union to them, rather it is slavery. Divorce is the solution to every little problem. And thier mantra is they will be happy when divorced. This is a blatant lie but they would want to believe it with all thier heart.

7. Anti-christ. Of course since Christianity used that terrible phrase "submit to your husbands" they have been crying foul. Many of them would rather turn atheist than follow this simple principle of leadership i.e a follower must submit to a leader. They would rather deceive themselves by saying they are a "team" and taking decisions "jointly."

8. Seeing evil in everything male. They make Hasty generalizations with every male they come across. Any male that does not agree with the feminist view is a cheat, a slave master who sits in the parlour all day and drinks beer while his slave wife works in the kitchen, a wife beater or a rapist. This comes across as very infuriating and discouraging for the good men out there.

9 Naive/Young. Many of these rude hateful feminists have not really had any real life experiences. They just blab at things they can't do if they were the ones in the same situation.

10. They like using the word "Hypocrite", even though by their very actions they are the most hypocritical bunch of people.

Many other characters of nairaland feminists abound. You can add yours.
and I wouldn't even care a rat's ass about feminists.

Show me an African feminist and I will show you a sad , ftustrsted , psychologically maladjusted she-man who lost out in the world of love, affection and promise.

Frigid biitches with corrupted hormones. grin

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by kandiikane(m): 3:14pm On Jun 22, 2015
[img]http://media0./media/38qj76We5E5cQ/giphy.gif[/img]

Op, better to answer my question on how your juju has worked on someone as you planned.

1 Like

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by lezz(m): 3:15pm On Jun 22, 2015
Mynd44:
Am I a "feminist"? Yes

Is the OP right? No

*keeps sipping P-juice*
you mean you are a she-man . I have known you for all my time in NL and I have HONESTLY THOUGHT YOU ARE MAN grin grin grin.

You can ban me, cool it's like a medal to me now grin

But tell me, are you a lesbian too grin?

8 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by damseyl(f): 3:17pm On Jun 22, 2015
Lamispaco:
go and vote joor,.
oh
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Mynd44: 3:23pm On Jun 22, 2015
lezz:
you mean you are a she-man . I have known you for all my time in NL and I have HONESTLY THOUGHT YOU ARE MAN grin grin grin.

You can ban me, cool it's like a medal to me now grin

But tell me, are you a lesbian too grin?
High on Otuoke grade again weed I see

2 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 22, 2015
I term men who hate feminism but are 100% glued to their matter as "Association of angry misogynists".

If you hate feminists, just ignore them and marry non feminist. Why being butthurted? really?

I'm a supporter of egalitarianism.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 22, 2015
Mynd44:
Am I a "feminist"? Yes

Is the OP right? No

*keeps sipping P-juice*
*Pops collar*

I guess "we" male supporter are also frustrated. Silly logic! grin

7 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Mynd44: 3:31pm On Jun 22, 2015
FrancisTony:

*Pops collar*

I guess "we" male supporter are also frustrated. Silly logic! grin
It is quite amusing when the OP says a group of people are angry and frustrated yet he is the one who opened a thread to rant and blab.

They are rude, bias, disrespectful, delusional, naive etc yet it is a non-feminist (lezz) who has shown how angry he/she is.

This world is just somehow. But as Black Magic said "Based on the Chi"

11 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 22, 2015
Mynd44:

It is quite amusing when the OP says a group of people are angry and frustrated yet he is the one who opened a thread to rant and blab.

They are rude, bias, disrespectful, delusional, naive etc yet it is a non-feminist (lezz) who has shown how angry he/she is.

This world is just somehow. But as Black Magic said "Based on the Chi"
You've a point really.
I have been on this section for quite sometimes and feminists have been accused of being frustrated, yet I haven't seen a feminist creating a thread to bash men or support feminism.
Whereas, multitudes of thread has been created to bash women and feminism.

Indeed, frustration has to be redefined.
These guys are pained; big time.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40)

Prophetess Patience Akpabio: Sex Without Loud Moaning Produces Inactive Children / Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed / How Akwa Ibom Makes Their Daughters Unmarried Via Marriage List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.