Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Pls Help Me Wt Any Of These: Jiayu G4S, Thl 4000 & Doogee DG350 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Help Me Wt Any Of These: Jiayu G4S, Thl 4000 & Doogee DG350 (2000 Views)

How To Flash Lollipop 5.1 On Jiayu S3 / The Official Jiayu S3 Discussion Thread / THL 4000 Full Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me Wt Any Of These: Jiayu G4S, Thl 4000 & Doogee DG350 by wetindey11: 10:20am On Apr 16, 2015
Gurus in d house pls help me out. I really read advice of a user of any of d underlisted 4.7inch phones wt hand-on experience.

I want 2 acquire a new android phone considering any of dis three:

1. Jiayu G4s: Android 4.2, 1.7ghz Octa core, 1920x1080, 2gb/16gb, 13mp/3mp, 3000mAh removable.

2. THl 4000: Android 4.4, 1.3ghz Octa core, 960x540, 1gb/8gb, 5mp/2mp, 4000mAh removable.

3. Doogee DG350: Android 4.2, 1.3ghz Octa core, 1280x720, 1gb/4gb, 8mp/2mp, 2200mAh removable.

What's on my mind:
.very good camera both day & nite. Nokia N8 symbian 12mp cam. don spoil me! Samsung S Duos could nt deliver.
.good speed for browsing, if possible, 3G on both sim.
.sizeable screen for browsing & reading multiversion bibles & documentation. I dont do much of gaming.
.lasting battery
.OTG
.SD memory card support
.durabilty & ruggedness, etc.

Pls clearly indicate the reason behind your choice. Kindly state their good & bad sides, and the current likely price. U may also make any other recommendation(s). Thnks in adv.
Re: Pls Help Me Wt Any Of These: Jiayu G4S, Thl 4000 & Doogee DG350 by wetindey11: 2:13pm On Apr 16, 2015
Wey d gurus
Re: Pls Help Me Wt Any Of These: Jiayu G4S, Thl 4000 & Doogee DG350 by mathefaro(m): 6:23pm On Apr 16, 2015
From experience, I'll advice you go for jiayu g4s which you can actually upgrade to official KitKat 4.4 making it to the spec list out of the three you mentioned. I've used 5 different jiayu including g4s and I've never for once regretted the choice
Re: Pls Help Me Wt Any Of These: Jiayu G4S, Thl 4000 & Doogee DG350 by wetindey11: 7:13pm On Apr 16, 2015
mathefaro:
From experience, I'll advice you go for jiayu g4s which you can actually upgrade to official KitKat 4.4 making it to the spec list out of the three you mentioned. I've used 5 different jiayu including g4s and I've never for once regretted the choice
Thnks sir. Bt is d 13mp cam d real 13mp spec., as in, is d cam really sharp? I know adroid sucks. bt does d battery really last?
Re: Pls Help Me Wt Any Of These: Jiayu G4S, Thl 4000 & Doogee DG350 by wetindey11: 8:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
Re: Pls Help Me Wt Any Of These: Jiayu G4S, Thl 4000 & Doogee DG350 by mathefaro(m): 9:48pm On Apr 16, 2015
wetindey11:
Thnks sir. Bt is d 13mp cam d real 13mp spec., as in, is d cam really sharp? I know adroid sucks. bt does d battery really last?
the camera is really 13mp judging from the superb image quality, if not for the fact that I'm presently not on a good internet connection, would have loved to upload some of the picture, the battery is also ok, it lasts long enough for a 3000mAh battery.

BTW: I've got a jiayu f2 for sale 29k, barely used, not up to a month.
Re: Pls Help Me Wt Any Of These: Jiayu G4S, Thl 4000 & Doogee DG350 by wetindey11: 5:05am On Apr 17, 2015
mathefaro:
the camera is really 13mp judging from the superb image quality, if not for the fact that I'm presently not on a good internet connection, would have loved to upload some of the picture, the battery is also ok, it lasts long enough for a 3000mAh battery.
I see!

mathefaro:
BTW: I've got a jiayu f2 for sale 29k, barely used, not up to a month.
Like F2 is slighlty bigger screen, 5inch? And why are u selling?
Re: Pls Help Me Wt Any Of These: Jiayu G4S, Thl 4000 & Doogee DG350 by mathefaro(m): 8:01am On Apr 17, 2015
wetindey11:
I see!

Like F2 is slighlty bigger screen, 5inch? And why are u selling?
Yeah bigger although not too big. It's become a surplus and I'm in an urgent need of cash
Re: Pls Help Me Wt Any Of These: Jiayu G4S, Thl 4000 & Doogee DG350 by wetindey11: 12:11pm On Apr 17, 2015
wetindey11:
Gurus in d house pls help me out. I really read advice of a user of any of d underlisted 4.7inch phones wt hand-on experience.

I want 2 acquire a new android phone considering any of dis three:

1. Jiayu G4s: Android 4.2, 1.7ghz Octa core, 1920x1080, 2gb/16gb, 13mp/3mp, 3000mAh removable.

2. THl 4000: Android 4.4, 1.3ghz Octa core, 960x540, 1gb/8gb, 5mp/2mp, 4000mAh removable.

3. Doogee DG350: Android 4.2, 1.3ghz Octa core, 1280x720, 1gb/4gb, 8mp/2mp, 2200mAh removable.

What's on my mind:
.very good camera both day & nite. Nokia N8 symbian 12mp cam. don spoil me! Samsung S Duos could nt deliver.
.good speed for browsing, if possible, 3G on both sim.
.sizeable screen for browsing & reading multiversion bibles & documentation. I dont do much of gaming.
.lasting battery
.OTG
.SD memory card support
.durability & ruggedness, etc.

Pls clearly indicate the reason behind your choice. Kindly state their good & bad sides, and the current likely price. U may also make any other recommendation(s). Thnks in adv.
It appears nt many pple do use any of these phones! Like I should start to hv a re-think.
Re: Pls Help Me Wt Any Of These: Jiayu G4S, Thl 4000 & Doogee DG350 by mathefaro(m): 3:00pm On Apr 17, 2015
I know a lot of jiayu fans here on nairaland that can help you.

Cc: initialize, stancity etc
Re: Pls Help Me Wt Any Of These: Jiayu G4S, Thl 4000 & Doogee DG350 by initialize(m): 4:00pm On Apr 17, 2015
wetindey11:
It appears nt many pple do use any of these phones! Like I should start to hv a re-think.

Hi....
I read ur post and you highlighted that android sucks and u just need a phone with a good Camera.

If you are on a budget, then you should go for the Infocus M2. Probably the cheapest phone with that has a sharp camera quality.

G4S back camera is actually 13MP lens but it takes a while to get a good focus. The front camera as a reddish tone.

The can on both dg350 and T4k is 2MP front and 5MP back (interpolated to 8MP in dg350) the camera takes clear picture but you might want to ask it to much due to ur previous experience.

The infocus M2 has 8MP Front and 8MP back and the focus is very sharp.

Price comparison:

Dg350 - #17,000

Thl 4000 - #23,000

Infocus M2 - #23,000

Jiayu G4S - #37,000

G4S has the best processing and will give you the joy of Android and will make you realize android doesn't suck.

But if it is just about camera and you are on a tight budget, get Infocus M2.

If you get loose budget then; Meizu MX4 Jiayu S3, Ecoo Eo4 plus, Zopo Lion Heart, Xiaomi Mi 4, Lenovo Vibe X2, etc
Re: Pls Help Me Wt Any Of These: Jiayu G4S, Thl 4000 & Doogee DG350 by henrixx(m): 5:33pm On Apr 17, 2015
initialize:

Hi....
I read ur post and you highlighted that android sucks and u just need a phone with a good Camera.

If you are on a budget, then you should go for the Infocus M2. Probably the cheapest phone with that has a sharp camera quality.

G4S back camera is actually 13MP lens but it takes a while to get a good focus. The front camera as a reddish tone.

The can on both dg350 and T4k is 2MP front and 5MP back (interpolated to 8MP in dg350) the camera takes clear picture but you might want to ask it to much due to ur previous experience.

The infocus M2 has 8MP Front and 8MP back and the focus is very sharp.

Price comparison:

Dg350 - #17,000

Thl 4000 - #23,000

Infocus M2 - #23,000

Jiayu G4S - #37,000

G4S has the best processing and will give you the joy of Android and will make you realize android doesn't suck.

But if it is just about camera and you are on a tight budget, get Infocus M2.

If you get loose budget then; Meizu MX4 Jiayu S3, Ecoo Eo4 plus, Zopo Lion Heart, Xiaomi Mi 4, Lenovo Vibe X2, etc
bro hlp me wit dat dg350 review pls...im planin to buy it. Do u sell
Re: Pls Help Me Wt Any Of These: Jiayu G4S, Thl 4000 & Doogee DG350 by Stancity(m): 6:54pm On Apr 17, 2015
mathefaro:

Jiayu G4s was the last phone i used up to 5 months before i sold it off and that will tell you how strong, durable and good the phone was. @OP,, G4s will give you value for your money and for other brands you mentioned, i may not say or point out the goodies in them but for Jiayu G4S, i will not hesitate to recommend it to anyone who wants to buy a phone at that range... good luck and make good choice...

##JIAYUNIGERIA##
Re: Pls Help Me Wt Any Of These: Jiayu G4S, Thl 4000 & Doogee DG350 by initialize(m): 2:15am On Apr 18, 2015
henrixx:
bro hlp me wit dat dg350 review pls...im planin to buy it. Do u sell

Yes I use it only for calls and SMS
Re: Pls Help Me Wt Any Of These: Jiayu G4S, Thl 4000 & Doogee DG350 by wetindey11: 11:46am On Apr 18, 2015
mathefaro:

Haha, oga na u go call dem come? U do well o. 'Ranka dede'

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me Wt Any Of These: Jiayu G4S, Thl 4000 & Doogee DG350 by wetindey11: 12:10pm On Apr 18, 2015
initialize:
Hi...

Glad u r here. Thnks 4 d detailed info. 'E show say u pass GNS205 wella' answering every question as asked by d examiner. lol. I really appreciate your sense of analysis. And I shld believe somebody is also benefitting frm dis.

Based on your on-budget suggestion, I quickly did a little surfing on Infocus M2 & I gt dis spec:
Android 4.4, 1.3ghz Quad core, 1280x768, 355ppi, 1gb/8gb, 8mp/8mp, 2010mAh removable, micro sim x2.

As much as I would readily fall 4 dis, d 4.2inch screen partially chopped off by huge black margin up/down d screen & two micro-sim gave me immediate restrain. I'd loved relatively bigger screen btw 4.7-5inch and atleast one mini, one micro: (if nt mini sim x2).

initialize:
Pls explain dis beta. Is it as in taking a long time to process a snapped shot or taking time to set d viewfinder to avoid blur pictures? Now if u finally 'get good focus' is d 13mp outcome close to or beta than d Infocus M2's 8mp picture?

initialize:
I hv bn hear about dis interpolated to ... pls what does it suggest?

initialize:
Pls do more justice here, kindly give their likely cost. Are they beta in browsing speed, cam, battery & screen spec?

Thnks.
Re: Pls Help Me Wt Any Of These: Jiayu G4S, Thl 4000 & Doogee DG350 by wetindey11: 12:26pm On Apr 18, 2015
Stancity:
Jiayu G4s was the last phone i used up to 5 months before i sold it off and that will tell you how strong, durable and good the phone was.
My oga@ d top, thnks 4 sharing. Btw, using a phone for 5 months & disposing may nt necessarily suggest it is good, except I don't get d gist here! Is it as in your kind of personality using G4s or as in 5-month life span b4 sold suggesting 'strong, durable & good'?

Stancity:
...@OP,, G4s will give you value for your money... i will not hesitate to recommend it to anyone who wants to buy a phone at that range..

. So hw abt taking shots at nite esp.wt d 13mp back cam where there's no light at all?
. Is d flash light as strong as obtainable in most BB?
. Does d 3000mAh battery last? Can u give rough idea of your usage in d 5 months?
. And leaving G4s, where did u port to?
Thnks.
Re: Pls Help Me Wt Any Of These: Jiayu G4S, Thl 4000 & Doogee DG350 by Stancity(m): 6:11pm On Apr 18, 2015
wetindey11:
My oga@ d top, thnks 4 sharing. Btw, using a phone for 5 months & disposing may nt necessarily suggest it is good, except I don't get d gist here! Is it as in your kind of personality using G4s or as in 5-month life span b4 sold suggesting 'strong, durable & good'?

. So hw abt taking shots at nite esp.wt d 13mp back cam where there's no light at all?
. Is d flash light as strong as obtainable in most BB?
. Does d 3000mAh battery last? Can u give rough idea of your usage in d 5 months?
. And leaving G4s, where did u port to?
Thnks.
first of all, no matter the brand of phone, i dont use phone for long highest 3 months, its off ma hands.

AS FOR ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTIONS!

> Taking shots at night is very ok.. of cus u will differentiate it with that of the day shot. wink
> The flash is good and will give you what you want at a reasonable distance. cool
> The battery is excellent.. one of the reasons it stayed more than it predecessors. smiley
> Leaving Jiayu G4s to another phone wasnt becus of any problem but due to the fact that its wonderful having a taste of different dishes at a time... cheesy cheesy
> I am now on Jiayu s3 [3gb] version....

##PEACE##
Re: Pls Help Me Wt Any Of These: Jiayu G4S, Thl 4000 & Doogee DG350 by initialize(m): 11:10pm On Apr 18, 2015
Stancity:
first of all, no matter the brand of phone, i dont use phone for long highest 3 months, its off ma hands.

AS FOR ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTIONS!

> Taking shots at night is very ok.. of cus u will differentiate it with that of the day shot. wink
> The flash is good and will give you what you want at a reasonable distance. cool
> The battery is excellent.. one of the reasons it stayed more than it predecessors. smiley
> Leaving Jiayu G4s to another phone wasnt becus of any problem but due to the fact that its wonderful having a taste of different dishes at a time... cheesy cheesy
> I am now on Jiayu s3 [3gb] version....

##PEACE##

Your money finally complete.... Praise the Lord!

***dodges spit*** grin
Re: Pls Help Me Wt Any Of These: Jiayu G4S, Thl 4000 & Doogee DG350 by initialize(m): 11:17pm On Apr 18, 2015
wetindey11:

Glad u r here. Thnks 4 d detailed info. 'E show say u pass GNS205 wella' answering every question as asked by d examiner. lol. I really appreciate your sense of analysis. And I shld believe somebody is also benefitting frm dis.

Based on your on-budget suggestion, I quickly did a little surfing on Infocus M2 & I gt dis spec:
Android 4.4, 1.3ghz Quad core, 1280x768, 355ppi, 1gb/8gb, 8mp/8mp, 2010mAh removable, micro sim x2.

As much as I would readily fall 4 dis, d 4.2inch screen partially chopped off by huge black margin up/down d screen & two micro-sim gave me immediate restrain. I'd loved relatively bigger screen btw 4.7-5inch and atleast one mini, one micro: (if nt mini sim x2).

Pls explain dis beta. Is it as in taking a long time to process a snapped shot or taking time to set d viewfinder to avoid blur pictures? Now if u finally 'get good focus' is d 13mp outcome close to or beta than d Infocus M2's 8mp picture?

I hv bn hear about dis interpolated to ... pls what does it suggest?

Pls do more justice here, kindly give their likely cost. Are they beta in browsing speed, cam, battery & screen spec?

Thnks.

I'm not too comfortable with these question and answer session...

What I simply meant is each phone has their own Pros and Cons, one phone can't have it all.

Whichever you can afford buy it while the price is still 'affordable and enjoy it while it last.

All the listed phones will perform their basic function where it might disappoint is "if you are excepting large outcome with less effort"

Lastly, it's amazing the level of knowledge www.google.com can impact. It's the pathway to know best.

Cheers!
Re: Pls Help Me Wt Any Of These: Jiayu G4S, Thl 4000 & Doogee DG350 by Stancity(m): 11:29pm On Apr 18, 2015
initialize:

Your money finally complete.... Praise the Lord!

***dodges spit*** grin
I cant remember discussing any monetary issue with you sir
Re: Pls Help Me Wt Any Of These: Jiayu G4S, Thl 4000 & Doogee DG350 by initialize(m): 11:32pm On Apr 18, 2015
Stancity:
I cant remember discussing any monetary issue with you sir...

Dey there tongue
Re: Pls Help Me Wt Any Of These: Jiayu G4S, Thl 4000 & Doogee DG350 by Stancity(m): 11:34pm On Apr 18, 2015
initialize:

Dey there tongue
Dey there dey wait who
Re: Pls Help Me Wt Any Of These: Jiayu G4S, Thl 4000 & Doogee DG350 by initialize(m): 11:36pm On Apr 18, 2015
Stancity:
Dey there dey wait who

Answer loading......

No!

Sorry!

Answer Initializ-ing...... cool
Re: Pls Help Me Wt Any Of These: Jiayu G4S, Thl 4000 & Doogee DG350 by Stancity(m): 6:03pm On Apr 19, 2015
initialize:

Answer loading......

No!

Sorry!

Answer Initializ-ing...... cool
e never load finish, abi na Encyclopedia u dey load ni
Re: Pls Help Me Wt Any Of These: Jiayu G4S, Thl 4000 & Doogee DG350 by initialize(m): 6:42pm On Apr 19, 2015
Stancity:
e never load finish, abi na Encyclopedia u dey load ni

Honor the Sabbath day and keep it holy.

God bless you bro. tongue

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Boom J7 Price In Nigeria / I urgently need you to Suggest an android beast with 70k budget / I Need Kimsfly Care Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.