Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

How Do You Detect A Topic That Will Hit FP - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do You Detect A Topic That Will Hit FP (810 Views)

How To Create A Topic On Nairaland / Why Are Nairalanders Always Happy When Their Posts Hit FP? / How To Know A Topic Heading To The Front Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Detect A Topic That Will Hit FP by Akynzodeighbour(m): 11:23am On Apr 16, 2015
FTC experts, FP experts... How do you sight a topic thwat will hit frontpage?
Re: How Do You Detect A Topic That Will Hit FP by alberto2k(m): 11:24am On Apr 16, 2015
For example, if this Thread make FP I'll put up my unclad pic on NL undecided
Re: How Do You Detect A Topic That Will Hit FP by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 16, 2015
one of d ways is when farano and ishilove comment nicely on d topic but when farano in particular comment angrily then d topic, the OP and everybody dat commented will be BAN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Detect A Topic That Will Hit FP by KingTom(m): 11:31am On Apr 16, 2015
softapple:
one of d ways is when farano and ishilove comment nicely on d topic but when farano in particular comment angrily then d topic, the OP and everybody dat commented will be BAN.
This is a big lie! Farano does not ban people anyhow, she just laughs it off!
Re: How Do You Detect A Topic That Will Hit FP by KingTom(m): 11:33am On Apr 16, 2015
Akynzodeighbour:
FTC experts, FP experts... How do you sight a topic thwat will hit frontpage?
Whenever my uncle Lalasticlala creates a thread, and he does not create threads anyhow o, he creates intelligent threads. Once he does that, just go and comment there. If you see an intelligent thread e.g Johnathan slaps Ngozi Okonjo, call the moderators attention to it, also anything wey Tonto Dike dey go reach too grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Detect A Topic That Will Hit FP by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 16, 2015
KingTom:
This is a big lie! Farano does not ban people anyhow, she just laughs it off!
ehn ehn woya quote her n make her angry n say by by to nairaland untill 2018 world cup in Russia.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Detect A Topic That Will Hit FP by KingTom(m): 11:40am On Apr 16, 2015
softapple:
ehn ehn woya quote her n make her angry n say by by to nairaland untill 2018 world cup in Russia.
The other mod you mentioned I dare you to quote her and see if you won't be banned till heaven comes! The mods have their own unique style of carrying out their assignments. However, some are more tolerant than others. I suggest you follow the rules and you would be fine!
Re: How Do You Detect A Topic That Will Hit FP by Sanchez01: 11:57am On Apr 16, 2015
1. Copy and paste a topical issue with a trusted source on any of the sections.

2. To see to #1, be sure such topics have not been earlier created by anyone on the forum.

3. Bring up a debatable topic which could engage all and ask people to contribute. Be sure to keep the content simple and witty.

4. Stalk lalasticlala, 105% of his topics make FPgrin. Also stalk dre11, he is a crime reporter and he seems to be doing it wellsmiley

5. Use the 'New' icon to view EVERY new topic on the forum. This gives you a higher probability and you stand a chance to make FTC. Ammyluv2002 does this wellgrin.

6. Follow two sections of your choice and you could be the first to comment on threads as they are dished out. Careful though. Trolling and space booking comes with a ban now. Ask Ishilove about thisgrin.

7. Confirmed celebrity Facebook, Twitter or Instagram fights or clashes make FP comfortably.

8. Make animal threads or list of extinct breeds of dogs or any other creature. This is Seun's weaknesssmiley.

9. "Trending" threads are potential FP materials, though not all.

10. Thank me latersmiley.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Fatal Accident Claims 9 People On Federal Highway In Cross River State / Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic UNWANA Releases Her Aptitude Test Result / Caption This Wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.