Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,636 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

Pela Okiemute Shares Photo Of Himself And His Sister Before & After Bleaching - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Pela Okiemute Shares Photo Of Himself And His Sister Before & After Bleaching (47792 Views)

Pela Tonye Okiemutie Responsible For Bleaching Many Nigerians / End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? / Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pela Okiemute Shares Photo Of Himself And His Sister Before & After Bleaching by taiwoflb: 2:19pm On Apr 16, 2015
ok
Re: Pela Okiemute Shares Photo Of Himself And His Sister Before & After Bleaching by ooshinibos: 2:20pm On Apr 16, 2015
CANT BLAME THEM ....we prefer fair people ..so they are doing what the market or people want
Re: Pela Okiemute Shares Photo Of Himself And His Sister Before & After Bleaching by Tic4tac(m): 2:20pm On Apr 16, 2015
All na fake sha
Re: Pela Okiemute Shares Photo Of Himself And His Sister Before & After Bleaching by Orjhong(f): 2:20pm On Apr 16, 2015
Re: Pela Okiemute Shares Photo Of Himself And His Sister Before & After Bleaching by kay29000(m): 2:20pm On Apr 16, 2015
Although I don't support bleaching, they kind of look better after bleaching.
Re: Pela Okiemute Shares Photo Of Himself And His Sister Before & After Bleaching by condralbede(m): 2:21pm On Apr 16, 2015
starlingslimnet:
The poster below me have something to say
You bleaches too
Re: Pela Okiemute Shares Photo Of Himself And His Sister Before & After Bleaching by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 16, 2015
Dyt:
Its good they used themselves for practicals

grin

I knew two ladies when I was in secondary school...my classmates. Both dark skinned...and both beautiful.

Infact...those girls I knew were good arguments against bleaching.
Re: Pela Okiemute Shares Photo Of Himself And His Sister Before & After Bleaching by Kx: 2:22pm On Apr 16, 2015
Alao Akala fans club
Re: Pela Okiemute Shares Photo Of Himself And His Sister Before & After Bleaching by willi926(m): 2:22pm On Apr 16, 2015
bleach well well ooo. I wish u well oo.
Re: Pela Okiemute Shares Photo Of Himself And His Sister Before & After Bleaching by uzolexis(f): 2:22pm On Apr 16, 2015
always remember Micheal Jackson...that's all I have to say lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Pela Okiemute Shares Photo Of Himself And His Sister Before & After Bleaching by washishi: 2:23pm On Apr 16, 2015
you need more,because you still look like African man monkey
Re: Pela Okiemute Shares Photo Of Himself And His Sister Before & After Bleaching by Ologunjude(m): 2:23pm On Apr 16, 2015
What about aftermath of bleaching when the skin cannot discolour anymore and start looking very red. I font advice any lady to use this. Always think of the after effect expecially our yoruba ladies with black legs and white face - scarecrow angry
Re: Pela Okiemute Shares Photo Of Himself And His Sister Before & After Bleaching by driand(m): 2:23pm On Apr 16, 2015
Good
Re: Pela Okiemute Shares Photo Of Himself And His Sister Before & After Bleaching by Curvinus(m): 2:23pm On Apr 16, 2015
Oyibo dey tan their tan their skin. Blacks dey bleach their own....Crazy
Re: Pela Okiemute Shares Photo Of Himself And His Sister Before & After Bleaching by missionmex(m): 2:25pm On Apr 16, 2015
This is the reason why many people miss their blessing. The address that God gave the angel is correct but the person is not. Don't let bleaching hinder ur blessing
Re: Pela Okiemute Shares Photo Of Himself And His Sister Before & After Bleaching by mimicious(f): 2:26pm On Apr 16, 2015
Make we talk truth Sha, the change in complexion fits dem
Re: Pela Okiemute Shares Photo Of Himself And His Sister Before & After Bleaching by alobam1: 2:27pm On Apr 16, 2015
raayah:
That girls name is Cynthia , we went to high school together. I am not defending her but she has always been light skinned and beautiful. She didnt bleach

I think the brightness /flash in the camera makes the difference in the pictures.

Wo to de ohh..unpaid PR..she no bleach she just dey scrap her bodi nii..Na so the camera bright reach..chai,there is god ohh..Imagine talk.
Re: Pela Okiemute Shares Photo Of Himself And His Sister Before & After Bleaching by Dyt(f): 2:29pm On Apr 16, 2015
bushdoc9919:

grin

Infact...those girls I knew were good arguments against bleaching.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Pela Okiemute Shares Photo Of Himself And His Sister Before & After Bleaching by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 16, 2015
How will you like to meet the CEO of a money spinning venture called DC Exquisite Foods Limited. A company well known for professionalism when it comes to varieties of small chops and cock tail drinks for all manner of events.

The CEO has organised an ongoing professional training program for every interested individuals who will like to also join the league of professionals making making unimaginable money from this untapped venture.

Whether you are male or female, working or schooling, married or single, there is nothing like having a professional skill on the side of whatever you are currently doing especially when it has a very potential of making you the millionaire you have always wanted to be. This is not just a joke to laugh about because check even around youself and see if events are not occurring every single week one way or the other.

Through this training you will learn how to make 14 different varieties of cocktail drinks as well as 14 different small chops to wow your customers. You will also get to learn how to penetrate both penetrate your clients and get continuous deals especially in the corporate and entertainment spheres of the society.

Training Fee: N15,000 only includes all manuals and materials required.

For registration and other enquiries call:
08025816060 or 08173979726.

Visit our website at www.dcexquisitefoods.com

1 Like

Re: Pela Okiemute Shares Photo Of Himself And His Sister Before & After Bleaching by jimi4us: 2:30pm On Apr 16, 2015
make she come make I open in between her @$$&# and see if that side no dey black.
Re: Pela Okiemute Shares Photo Of Himself And His Sister Before & After Bleaching by BUSHHUNTER: 2:32pm On Apr 16, 2015
Igbo
Re: Pela Okiemute Shares Photo Of Himself And His Sister Before & After Bleaching by Rick9(m): 2:35pm On Apr 16, 2015
How many times dz topic go mk front page
Re: Pela Okiemute Shares Photo Of Himself And His Sister Before & After Bleaching by Goldienana(f): 2:39pm On Apr 16, 2015
My tot as well. Nt until I observe very well, no difference it's d light. See d right hand n d left hand d complexion is nt dsame just because of d light. But u get eyes oo

okirewaju:
But the Sister's face complexion at the right is different from her legs still on the same right pics or could it b the light? #Thinking aloud

Whatever rock their boat after all na them get their body!!!
Re: Pela Okiemute Shares Photo Of Himself And His Sister Before & After Bleaching by Pebcak: 2:40pm On Apr 16, 2015
[size=28pt]I LOVE MY DARK SKIN GIRLS
[/size]
[img]http://i./KFfyC20dMpz7G.gif[/img]
Re: Pela Okiemute Shares Photo Of Himself And His Sister Before & After Bleaching by mayyorr01(m): 2:45pm On Apr 16, 2015
ELTON123:
The bleaching cream expert posted this photo on instagram, showing off the difference between when they weren't using his bleaching creams (left) and after they used it (right)
Smh
Re: Pela Okiemute Shares Photo Of Himself And His Sister Before & After Bleaching by realtestament(m): 2:51pm On Apr 16, 2015
I love ma black azz
I love ma black d*ck
I love ma bald hair
#am made of black cool
Re: Pela Okiemute Shares Photo Of Himself And His Sister Before & After Bleaching by Mhizkel(f): 2:52pm On Apr 16, 2015
ok..Good for them!
Re: Pela Okiemute Shares Photo Of Himself And His Sister Before & After Bleaching by subbieD(f): 2:57pm On Apr 16, 2015
shocked shocked Na two of Dem bleach cry cry
Re: Pela Okiemute Shares Photo Of Himself And His Sister Before & After Bleaching by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 16, 2015
raayah:
That girls name is Cynthia , we went to high school together. I am not defending her but she has always been light skinned and beautiful. She didnt bleach

I think the brightness /flash in the camera makes the difference in the pictures.

You can lie .. N'landers sha lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Picture / 8 Aso Ebi Styles We Are Tired Of Seeing, Ladies get in here / Lady Tears Her Younger Sister’s Transparent Nightie, Explains Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.