Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,609 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Should He Sue This Pastor? (Read) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should He Sue This Pastor? (Read) (546 Views)

Apostle Suleman's Lawyer Threathens To Sue Sahara Reporters For N1 Billion / One Word For This Pastor. Picture. / Lwkmd Chaiii This Pastor Dey Vex (must See) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should He Sue This Pastor? (Read) by Vick4rill(m): 2:17pm On Apr 16, 2015
angry There was this pastor that came in to our compound last month, he is all this born again die hard christains.. The problem is that he is living in the next door to my room. Every night this pastor will pray and shout so much that l couldn't sleep. Am the type who cant sleep at the slightest of noise, this pastor is relegating my comfort with his constant shouting during prayers.

When l could not tolerate the nuisance l decided to confront the man, l plead with him to reduce the way he shout during prayers,telling him about my phobia for noise but the man told me that he prays as the spirit direct him....

The main issue now is that am losing my sleep completely and this is having a negative effect in my place of work. Yesterday night was the worse of all he shouted from 12 am to 5am and my eyes was wide open l angrily knock at his door telling him about my plight but the man told me to go to hell'!!

Honestly i'm thinking about sueing the pastor, because l cant leave the house now.l just paid a one year rent and the house is very close to my place of work and very, condusive.please my fellow nairalanders how do l settle this issue amicably!!?
Re: Should He Sue This Pastor? (Read) by Keziehenry(m): 2:21pm On Apr 16, 2015
I suggest that u talk to the landlord about the issue first who will then talk to the pastor.
Re: Should He Sue This Pastor? (Read) by dulux07(m): 2:29pm On Apr 16, 2015
Report him to d landlord, continue to confront him, if he doesnt stop, u can sue him. Jesus christ himself, whenever he wanted to pray, he left d midst of his disciples n pray privately so as not to disturb them. as xtians who should not let our religion make others feel disturbed or uncomfortable accordin to d bible. D bible even says we should not b like d hypocrites, who prays publicly so pple can er them, we shud tender all our prayers to him in private. Nobody is sayin u shudnt pray vigorously, but u should always consider other party.
Re: Should He Sue This Pastor? (Read) by godsamist: 2:29pm On Apr 16, 2015
Truely if all you have posted here was what actually happen,then i must congratulate you,pls friend locate his place of worship,and report to his pastor first,b/c theres difference between residence and the church.
Upon your out come,determines your next action.
Pls this issue demands more maturity it deserves,be more careful bros!
Re: Should He Sue This Pastor? (Read) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 16, 2015
Record his rants on video as evidence. Keep 2 or 3 recordings handy.
Re: Should He Sue This Pastor? (Read) by Vick4rill(m): 2:50pm On Apr 16, 2015
Keziehenry:
I suggest that u talk to the landlord about the issue first who will then talk to the pastor.
thank you bro l will try talk to the landlord.that never cross my mind. But l jst dont think that our lanlord with his indiffernt atitude will take any positive action in this matter. But l wil try though
Re: Should He Sue This Pastor? (Read) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 16, 2015
Where is the Landlord?

What do we have the Police for?

Wisdom is profitable na... If he told you to go to hell...then he isn't who he says he is.
There is Silent prayer, Groaning-kind of prayer... If Jesus were shouting in the Gethsemane, do you think the disciples dem for fit sleep?

He understood it was night, that's why He went on a low key. Most times, He preferred going alone when He can shout all the devils to their covens wink

cry

(1) (Reply)

Boiling BALTIMORE: Pastors Take Victory Match To Reclaim Their Land For Christ / Oh Why Her!!! / 16 Things You Can Do On The Night Of Power In Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.