Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,408 members, 7,958,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:29 AM

Oh Why Her!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oh Why Her!!! (557 Views)

"Oh Look! I Was In A Church And Did Not Burst Into Flames"- Nigerian Transgender / Christians Why...oh Why? / VIDEO: Pastor Caught With Another Man's Wife!! Oh Nooo! (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh Why Her!!! by Godwin999(m): 7:12pm On May 20, 2015
topic::: OH WHY HER!!!
In her was sweetness and love for God some
yrs ago. she was the apple of God eyes. She
respected her devine temple. Her organs has
no man touched. God would have been
delighted.
What happened to her lately? She is fast
becomin a scarlet woman. She denies it
because she goes to church. Church leaders
said, ''flee fornication'' she now wants
boyfirend with benefits. Premarital sex is now
saccharine to her. Romance now makes her
feel like a woman. ''my virginity,my pride'' now
became ''my virginity,my shame''. A woman of
destiny opening her legs on valentines day.
She now says the truth is judging. She dosnt
know fornication is a convenant. She no longer
wants Gods eyes lashes. She now paints
everywhere. God natural beauty is now
mistake in her eyes. She no longer read her
bible. She now says grace speaks even when
wallowing in sin. Jesus christ is nailed
everyday. Church programs replaced with
parties. Respect is far from her very eyes. She
no longer pray. Conceited in her ways,
deceptive in her words.
Who said God dosnt see secrets?
Who said condoms will save the
consequences?
who said God dosnt judge contraceptives?
Who masturbation is not sin?
Who said she cant live a holy life?
Who said dosnt forGive?
who said she cant stop the addiction?
Who said she wont get married?
Who said she wont read this?
Now its time for her to return.
Friends will become foes but God wil see her
through. Gold, she is. Diamond, her path.
Light, her lips. Fire, her words. God was
ministering through her until she changed. Let
her return to her first love(Jesus). Let her
receive the gifts of respect and obedience. Let
her dress decent. Let her music be hossana.
The ways of the world end up in a devastating
home. Her famly wil be blessed if she follows
the truth.
Let her keep herself!
Let her keep her faith!
Let her keep her promise!
She is powerful, she never knew.
She is a woman of light and destiny.
A virtuous woman.
A woman of immense beauty.
A woman of valor and great intelligence.
A Queen in a King's heart.
Her prayers break the door of limitation.
Let her read 1corinthians 10:6-13
God bless her.
for prayers nd counselling message Godwin on

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oh Why Her!!! by Lakayanah: 9:57pm On May 20, 2015
Lovely who is this damsel that has broken the heart of a serious brother in the Lord, should read this heart felt poem and come.
Re: Oh Why Her!!! by Anas09: 1:12am On May 21, 2015
No be small tin. But this sin of fornication tin, and a lot others too, seems to be made to look like its only women who r sinners, what abt the brothers? Just imagine what he outlined up there. Hmmm. A lot is against the woman. The men r expected to go out there in their cutes haircuts and clean suits, but the sisters come looking drappy and plain. With no moisture. With her mary Amaka dress, then the world will say Yeeeessss. That's a godly sister. Lies, chuavenistic pigs, even in church. Especially in church. doctrines of men trying to keep what God has put in a woman locked up. Am a woman, a beautiful one at that. I wear my trousers, dress to cover myself. Use my Zara and Iman makeups. The holy spirit speaks to me clearly. Am not self righteous, judgemental and unforgiving. Am not perfect, I know that, the holy spirit treats me as such. I fall and rise. Just keep walking He says. That brother up there is bitter, judgemental and he is the accuser of God's child. Maybe because she left her prevoius place of worship. Plsssssss.
Re: Oh Why Her!!! by Lakayanah: 5:37am On May 21, 2015
Anas09:
No be small tin. But this sin of fornication tin, and a lot others too, seems to be made to look like its only women who r sinners, what abt the brothers? Just imagine what he outlined up there. Hmmm. A lot is against the woman. The men r expected to go out there in their cutes haircuts and clean suits, but the sisters come looking drappy and plain. With no moisture. With her mary Amaka dress, then the world will say Yeeeessss. That's a godly sister. Lies, chuavenistic pigs, even in church. Especially in church. doctrines of men trying to keep what God has put in a woman locked up. Am a woman, a beautiful one at that. I wear my trousers, dress to cover myself. Use my Zara and Iman makeups. The holy spirit speaks to me clearly. Am not self righteous, judgemental and unforgiving. Am not perfect, I know that, the holy spirit treats me as such. I fall and rise. Just keep walking He says. That brother up there is bitter, judgemental and he is the accuser of God's child. Maybe because she left her prevoius place of worship. Plsssssss.
It's a man world we women don suffer as no body dey wen dem eat the forbidden fruit, the blame was heaped on eve. The woman that was caught in the very act of adultery in the bible e be like sai she "DO" herself no man was made mentioned there's God no be today yansh dey for back.

(1) (Reply)

Please Where Do Living Faith White Offering Envelopes Go To? / Eid Day / Police Shut Enugu Church As Pastors, Supporters Engage In Free-for-all

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.