Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,824 members, 7,956,114 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:50 AM

Aliko Dangote's Daughter Graduates From Coventry University (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Aliko Dangote's Daughter Graduates From Coventry University (Photos) (66145 Views)

Parents Queue To Attend Graduation In Babcock University (Photos) / Ibrahim, Hauwa & Eman Indimi Graduate With MBAs From Lynn University (Photos) / Rag Day In Madonna University. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aliko Dangote's Daughter Graduates From Coventry University (Photos) by mayyorr01(m): 2:41pm On Apr 16, 2015
mawetoritse:
Aliko Dangote’s daughter, Mariya Dantata is now a graduate. The pretty young lady graduated yesterday, 15th of April from Coventry University with a Master Degree. Her dad, siblings, close family and friends, including billionaire Femi Otedola were all there to celebrate her special day with her. We say big congrats to her.

http://maweprosper..com/2015/04/photos-aliko-dangotes-daughter.html
that face when riches doing their thang
Re: Aliko Dangote's Daughter Graduates From Coventry University (Photos) by Bants(m): 2:42pm On Apr 16, 2015
bushdoc9919:

You think all rich people like having dependent children?

Just because your papa is rich does not mean you will inherit his wealth.

(Like Bill Gates...who came out to say recently that his children are not going to inherit his money....they are going to make their way in life like he did).

And who told you Northern women are house wives only? Many of the have jobs....and work.....and earn money. Even many Hausa housewives have businesses they run from home.

You Nigerians better stop being so stereotypically minded. The world has changed.

Abeg stop the preaching do you except her to share CV like many other Nigerians and please if you gonna make a statement dont reference bill gates to Dangote two different lane...........Yes northerns are mostly housewives not stereotyping is a cultural thing..
Re: Aliko Dangote's Daughter Graduates From Coventry University (Photos) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 16, 2015
jaybee3:

University of Coventry ain't all that

Why would i be jealous of a degree from Coventry uni?

From WikiPedia

Nationally, Coventry is ranked 27th by The Guardian University Guide 2015, 42nd by The Times and Sunday Times University Guide 2015 and 51st by The Complete University Guide 2015. Internationally, Coventry is ranked within the top 800 universities in the world by the 2014/15 QS World University Rankings.

Subject strengths in The Guardian 2015 rankings include Architecture (16th), Building and Town and Country Planning (7th), Design & Crafts (15th),Drama & Dance (19th), Mechanical Engineering (19th), Film Production and Photography (1st),Hospitality, Event Management and Tourism (5th),[57] Mathematics (19th), Media & Film Studies (12th), Nursing and Midwifery (9th) and Social Work (10th). Strengths in The Complete University Guide include Hospitality, Leisure, Recreation and Tourism (13th)[62] and Drama, Dance and Cinematics (20th).

The People & Planet Green League 2013, a UK ranking based on environmental and ethical performance, placed Coventry 43rd, gaining a 'First Class' rating. According to the 2013 National Student Survey, 90% of Coventry University students were satisfied with their course.

Not that bad, eh? We all can't go to Oxford or St Andrews.

3 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote's Daughter Graduates From Coventry University (Photos) by boyberlin: 2:43pm On Apr 16, 2015
Khalessi:
My Mom broke up with this guy...cry

If she had married him,you wouldn't have been born.So be grateful to God she didn't marry him.

2 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote's Daughter Graduates From Coventry University (Photos) by An2elect2(f): 2:43pm On Apr 16, 2015
simp:
olowo nse ore olowo....,oloshi n se ore oloshi

the last time i checked, this is not odualand but Nairaland.
Re: Aliko Dangote's Daughter Graduates From Coventry University (Photos) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 16, 2015
Bants:

Abeg stop the preaching do you except her to share CV like many other Nigerians and please if you gonna make a statement dont reference bill gates to Dangote two different lane...........Yes northerns are mostly housewives not stereotyping is a cultural thing..

Hehehe...

Ok...carry on sir.

You Nigerians.....you love your misconceptions of others.

(I have lived in the North, graduated from a Northern uni....and have worked under and with Northern women in my years as a doctor. And I am a Southerner, and Dangote did not pay me for my comment. grin. And my point still stands.

Better get out of your shell.)

2 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote's Daughter Graduates From Coventry University (Photos) by watchindelta(m): 2:44pm On Apr 16, 2015
I wanna gv dis girl belly with passion n stop working undecided

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote's Daughter Graduates From Coventry University (Photos) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 16, 2015
milychocs:

This post killed me
cheesy

pls dnt die o, i seriously need to Bleep u b4 u die.
Re: Aliko Dangote's Daughter Graduates From Coventry University (Photos) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 16, 2015
simp:

Dangote and Otedola lore temi. grin
simp:

Dangote and Otedola lore temi.

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote's Daughter Graduates From Coventry University (Photos) by scoobs: 2:48pm On Apr 16, 2015
jaybee3:
Why coventry?
I'm guessing she ain't that bright but then again she doesn't really need to
Suprised too, her dad can afford Cambridge.
Re: Aliko Dangote's Daughter Graduates From Coventry University (Photos) by Janet101(f): 2:49pm On Apr 16, 2015
Congratulations
Re: Aliko Dangote's Daughter Graduates From Coventry University (Photos) by 2el(m): 2:51pm On Apr 16, 2015
You will not make it only when u don't believe in urself..
Re: Aliko Dangote's Daughter Graduates From Coventry University (Photos) by joshuaidibia(m): 2:51pm On Apr 16, 2015
Khalessi:
she broke up. Was ur mum a plate? angry angry angry LINUS MBA!
Re: Aliko Dangote's Daughter Graduates From Coventry University (Photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 2:51pm On Apr 16, 2015
iphanyiuma:
we are going to see da lord
You're a good Christian. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote's Daughter Graduates From Coventry University (Photos) by jaybee3(m): 2:52pm On Apr 16, 2015
bushdoc9919:

From WikiPedia

Not that bad, eh? We all can't go to Oxford or St Andrews.

More like comforting oneself grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote's Daughter Graduates From Coventry University (Photos) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 16, 2015
jaybee3:

More like comforting oneself grin grin grin grin

Good afternoon sir.
Re: Aliko Dangote's Daughter Graduates From Coventry University (Photos) by woko1(m): 2:53pm On Apr 16, 2015
Khalessi:
Ur mum bleeped up bro
Re: Aliko Dangote's Daughter Graduates From Coventry University (Photos) by Yinkay: 2:53pm On Apr 16, 2015
Built2last:
It appears our billionairs get to a level they do not have work to do anymore.

Otedola and Uti Nwachukwu are competiting for functionary prefect..haba..graduation?

This is why i like Mike Adenuga.

They are now at a stage that their money starts working for them instead of them working for money...may we get there too...IJN,Amen.
Re: Aliko Dangote's Daughter Graduates From Coventry University (Photos) by MicroBox: 2:54pm On Apr 16, 2015
Khalessi:
your mum fvckup no be here ooo
she too fvckup
infact fvck........

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote's Daughter Graduates From Coventry University (Photos) by amanze15(m): 2:59pm On Apr 16, 2015
Na correct school for liberal arts, buh nigerians our bad belle is outrageous grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote's Daughter Graduates From Coventry University (Photos) by kuulkyd(f): 3:06pm On Apr 16, 2015
[quote author=Khalessi post=32785946]My Mom broke up with this guy...cry[/quote
Eeyyaaa, ur name na sorry grin grin grin
Re: Aliko Dangote's Daughter Graduates From Coventry University (Photos) by felixawe(m): 3:07pm On Apr 16, 2015
Is she married ? if anyone know info me !
Re: Aliko Dangote's Daughter Graduates From Coventry University (Photos) by bigx(m): 3:08pm On Apr 16, 2015
Built2last:

Otedola and Uti Nwachukwu are competiting for functionary prefect..haba..graduation?

CEO's main functions are

1. Strategy
2. Networking

The work is done by Hirelings

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote's Daughter Graduates From Coventry University (Photos) by 989900: 3:12pm On Apr 16, 2015
Khalessi:

If she didn't, she wouldn't have had you (unless that was after u were born) . . . "smile now cry later".

OTOH, 'if true', you never know what you might become in the nearest future . . . ATEOTD, being the richest ain't always the only amazing thing a man can become, DHYB. wink
Re: Aliko Dangote's Daughter Graduates From Coventry University (Photos) by gragraboy: 3:17pm On Apr 16, 2015
Khalessi:
If you are the first child there might be a probability that he is your father!
Re: Aliko Dangote's Daughter Graduates From Coventry University (Photos) by Innodon(m): 3:17pm On Apr 16, 2015
Built2last:

That Man called Mike Adenuga, I have not seen him in public for years...He rarely goes to a public function.
Re: Aliko Dangote's Daughter Graduates From Coventry University (Photos) by donuba61: 3:18pm On Apr 16, 2015
Pls is she still single? Am in love with her? I want to marry this lady. cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote's Daughter Graduates From Coventry University (Photos) by 989900: 3:20pm On Apr 16, 2015
Innodon:
That Man called Mike Adenuga, I have not seen him in public for years...He rarely goes to a public function.
'cause he is busy 'yanshing' his female employees . . . no be me talk am o . . . DBEYR cheesy tongue grin
Re: Aliko Dangote's Daughter Graduates From Coventry University (Photos) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 16, 2015
Khalessi:
...sorry about your mum's break up with Dangote.she can always pick the phone and call him as old time lovies.
Re: Aliko Dangote's Daughter Graduates From Coventry University (Photos) by Baboo13(m): 3:21pm On Apr 16, 2015
Khalessi:
If your mum didn't break up with him, then you wouldn't be here..so ko follow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ten Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender 2016 / Prof. Theo Vincent, Ex-uniport VC Who Lives In A Slum / Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.