Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:24 PM

Aliko Dangote's Daughter Graduates From Coventry University (Photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Aliko Dangote's Daughter Graduates From Coventry University (Photos) (66144 Views)

Parents Queue To Attend Graduation In Babcock University (Photos) / Ibrahim, Hauwa & Eman Indimi Graduate With MBAs From Lynn University (Photos) / Rag Day In Madonna University. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aliko Dangote's Daughter Graduates From Coventry University (Photos) by 989900: 3:22pm On Apr 16, 2015
donuba61:
Pls is she still single? Am in love with her? I want to marry this lady. cool cool cool

Obviously, everyone is in mad love with her. cheesy
Re: Aliko Dangote's Daughter Graduates From Coventry University (Photos) by Laid2001: 3:29pm On Apr 16, 2015
It is you that should stop your stereotyping of fellow Nigerians.
You are wrong and he is right to point it out. The only thing required of you is to accept the correction and say thank you.

The only serious female contender for Governorship post in this country is from the North and you have the temerity to stereotype women from the north!

Bants:

Abeg stop the preaching do you except her to share CV like many other Nigerians and please if you gonna make a statement dont reference bill gates to Dangote two different lane...........Yes northerns are mostly housewives not stereotyping is a cultural thing..

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote's Daughter Graduates From Coventry University (Photos) by cabjoy(m): 3:33pm On Apr 16, 2015
anybody with her tweet handle account

jst to tel her am still single

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote's Daughter Graduates From Coventry University (Photos) by Bants(m): 3:35pm On Apr 16, 2015
Laid2001:
It is you that should stop your stereotyping of fellow Nigerians.
You are wrong and he is right to point it out. The only thing required of you is to accept the correction and say thank you.

The only serious female contender for Governorship post in this country is from the North and you have the temerity to stereotype women from the north!

Do you read at all. Please read it properly before chatting ok....Jesus wept
Re: Aliko Dangote's Daughter Graduates From Coventry University (Photos) by Bants(m): 3:37pm On Apr 16, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Hehehe...

Ok...carry on sir.

You Nigerians.....you love your misconceptions of others.

(I have lived in the North, graduated from a Northern uni....and have worked under and with Northern women in my years as a doctor. And I am a Southerner, and Dangote did not pay me for my comment. grin. And my point still stands.

Better get out of your shell.)

English 'Mostly' not saying all northern women do not work if i said 'All' then correct ok.....Jesus wept
Re: Aliko Dangote's Daughter Graduates From Coventry University (Photos) by Jfrezzy(m): 3:39pm On Apr 16, 2015
jaybee3:
Why coventry?
I'm guessing she ain't that bright but then again she doesn't really need to
what wrong with coventry,I finished there one of the best in the midland.

2 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote's Daughter Graduates From Coventry University (Photos) by mimicious(f): 3:43pm On Apr 16, 2015
Copee:
Pretty Young lady. So much hope for her, at least she wont look for job like most Nigerian graduates. God will definitely punish poverty. sad sad sad sad grin grin grin grin

I say an amen to that
Re: Aliko Dangote's Daughter Graduates From Coventry University (Photos) by Harmony222(m): 3:58pm On Apr 16, 2015
I SEE MON£YY
Re: Aliko Dangote's Daughter Graduates From Coventry University (Photos) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 16, 2015
see two business enemies now friends grin grin
Re: Aliko Dangote's Daughter Graduates From Coventry University (Photos) by tunergy(m): 4:16pm On Apr 16, 2015
jaybee3:
Why coventry?

Poverty Mentality. When you think every good thing must cost Money.

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote's Daughter Graduates From Coventry University (Photos) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 16, 2015
Built2last:
It appears our billionairs get to a level they do not have work to do anymore.

Otedola and Uti Nwachukwu are competiting for functionary prefect..haba..graduation?

This is why i like Mike Adenuga.
You are not making sense undecided

shoro niyen?
Re: Aliko Dangote's Daughter Graduates From Coventry University (Photos) by Bimpe29: 4:31pm On Apr 16, 2015
Congratulation!
Re: Aliko Dangote's Daughter Graduates From Coventry University (Photos) by Volatility: 4:32pm On Apr 16, 2015
jaybee3:
Why coventry?

You are not far from the truth. Too many Nigerians in that so called school. Some of them will not even be offer masters in naija unis.

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote's Daughter Graduates From Coventry University (Photos) by jaybee3(m): 4:37pm On Apr 16, 2015
tunergy:

Poverty Mentality. When you think every good thing must cost Money.

Slow down your role Mister, good quality education does cost money in my neck of woods so her being an alumni of coventry almost certainly throws her intellect into question
Re: Aliko Dangote's Daughter Graduates From Coventry University (Photos) by Built2last: 4:37pm On Apr 16, 2015
booqee:
You are not making sense undecided

shoro niyen?

Have you taken your medication?
Re: Aliko Dangote's Daughter Graduates From Coventry University (Photos) by ZUBY77(m): 4:41pm On Apr 16, 2015
And western education is evil according to Boko Haram

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote's Daughter Graduates From Coventry University (Photos) by jaybee3(m): 4:41pm On Apr 16, 2015
Jfrezzy:
what wrong with coventry,I finished there one of the best in the midland.
Not much when you don't necessarily have to rely on the degree awarded for job hunting

Listen bro, jobs in top companies are usually reserved for graduates from redbrick universities.
They wouldn't even bother shortlisting you at the application stage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aliko Dangote's Daughter Graduates From Coventry University (Photos) by deolu2000(m): 4:54pm On Apr 16, 2015
Khalessi:
My Mom broke up with this guy...cry
sorry to say oooo,but dt makes u d most unfurtunate being sha.nt dt i blame u ooo bt ur mama sha.
Re: Aliko Dangote's Daughter Graduates From Coventry University (Photos) by Paschal55(m): 4:58pm On Apr 16, 2015
Congrats dear...Just broke wit her some months ago...
Re: Aliko Dangote's Daughter Graduates From Coventry University (Photos) by Ridwanna(m): 5:16pm On Apr 16, 2015
Khalessi:

lipsrsealed
Iffa #Hear

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote's Daughter Graduates From Coventry University (Photos) by Tundellinium(m): 5:33pm On Apr 16, 2015
WOW!!! The university is located in UK and post graduate (masters) fees cost about £9,063.00 that's about 2.6 million naira...

MONEY GOOD...

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote's Daughter Graduates From Coventry University (Photos) by Tylenol: 5:34pm On Apr 16, 2015
This Mariya is his first daughter. All of you blinded by love, that's her husband behind her in the first picture. That's why her name is Mariya Dantata - she married Al-hassan Dantata's son. She's in her early 30's and the boys in the picture are her children.

If you want to transfer your affections, then the only available one is the fairest one, the one on the left. She's his last daughter and still single.

3 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote's Daughter Graduates From Coventry University (Photos) by Tundellinium(m): 5:36pm On Apr 16, 2015
Khalessi:

Your mama fvck up big time... by now you sef for don dey UK dey do your phd
Re: Aliko Dangote's Daughter Graduates From Coventry University (Photos) by Tundellinium(m): 5:45pm On Apr 16, 2015
thorpido:
Are these two billionaires fully back as friends?

How many children has Dangote got?#just curious

just 3 girls.... Mariya, Fatima and halima
Re: Aliko Dangote's Daughter Graduates From Coventry University (Photos) by zynzyn(m): 5:48pm On Apr 16, 2015
Khalessi:

In short, you would have been vacationing in Monaco every year by now grin grin
Re: Aliko Dangote's Daughter Graduates From Coventry University (Photos) by zynzyn(m): 5:50pm On Apr 16, 2015
mawetoritse:
Aliko Dangote’s daughter, Mariya Dantata is now a graduate. The pretty young lady graduated yesterday, 15th of April from Coventry University with a Master Degree. Her dad, siblings, close family and friends, including billionaire Femi Otedola were all there to celebrate her special day with her. We say big congrats to her.

http://maweprosper..com/2015/04/photos-aliko-dangotes-daughter.html

I am actually impressed they chose a Nigerian University, and Covenant for that matter!
Re: Aliko Dangote's Daughter Graduates From Coventry University (Photos) by thorpido(m): 5:52pm On Apr 16, 2015
Tundellinium:

just 3 girls.... Mariya, Fatima and halima
Wow,all girls.
Re: Aliko Dangote's Daughter Graduates From Coventry University (Photos) by DPruddie: 6:31pm On Apr 16, 2015
Congrats Beauty n Brainy.....will get there soonest by God's grace
Re: Aliko Dangote's Daughter Graduates From Coventry University (Photos) by toluxa1(m): 6:31pm On Apr 16, 2015
Why is Dangote s daughter bearing Dantata
Re: Aliko Dangote's Daughter Graduates From Coventry University (Photos) by Frankdamaxx(m): 6:32pm On Apr 16, 2015
Blurry:
....one would have expected Dangote will push his kids to Oxford, Cainbridge, Imperial College or some other A-rated schools in the Uk.

My thoughts exactly.
Re: Aliko Dangote's Daughter Graduates From Coventry University (Photos) by obiobigbo1: 6:48pm On Apr 16, 2015
that hand that snap on the first pix
Re: Aliko Dangote's Daughter Graduates From Coventry University (Photos) by obiobigbo1: 6:48pm On Apr 16, 2015
that hand that snap on the first pix shaaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ten Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender 2016 / Prof. Theo Vincent, Ex-uniport VC Who Lives In A Slum / Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.