Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,591 members, 7,820,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Kali Linux? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Kali Linux? (1643 Views)

Kali Linux 2017.1 - Kali Linux Newer Version Released By Offensive Security / Get Kali Linux, Backtrack Dvd In Lagos / Need Help Installing Kali Linux (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kali Linux? by Summersalt: 4:17pm On Apr 16, 2015
Hey, anyone out here using the Kali Linux OS?

Please PM me or leave a message on the thread and I will contact you.

If you are within Abuja environs, I wouldn't mind a face to face meet up.

Looking forward to hanging out with my kind...?
Re: Kali Linux? by Fulaman198(m): 4:29pm On Apr 16, 2015
It's fun to use if you are a penetration tester. I run a VM of it
Re: Kali Linux? by ptoall1000: 9:36pm On Apr 17, 2015
I'm in Abuja, finding it difficult to run linux on Windows 8 pc, any assistance pls?
Re: Kali Linux? by Summersalt: 2:07am On Apr 18, 2015
ptoall1000:
I'm in Abuja, finding it difficult to run linux on Windows 8 pc, any assistance pls?

Hello ptoall1000, I need to know the kind of Linux OS you want to run. The information you provided is vague.

Anyways, check this tutorial out and see if it help

http://www.everydaylinuxuser.com/2014/05/install-ubuntu-1404-alongside-windows.html
http://linux.about.com/od/LinuxNewbieDesktopGuide/ss/The-Ultimate-Windows-81-And-Ubuntu-Dual-Boot-Guide.htm

Lemme know if you make it.

Ever used Kali linux?
Re: Kali Linux? by ptoall1000: 8:02am On Apr 18, 2015
I try to use Red Hat 7 enterprise. I have a windows 8 up desktop that I want to convert to Red Hat but it s been so difficult
Re: Kali Linux? by Summersalt: 9:29pm On Apr 18, 2015
ptoall1000:
I try to use Red Hat 7 enterprise. I have a windows 8 up desktop that I want to convert to Red Hat but it s been so difficult

If i could see it, I could help you
Re: Kali Linux? by ptoall1000: 4:18pm On Apr 19, 2015
Give me ur contact so I can reach you. tnx
Re: Kali Linux? by dazekid(m): 9:05am On Apr 20, 2015
ptoall1000:

It might be that your computer came pre-loaded with Windows 8,if that is the case, you have to do research on how to remove the windows lock for your particular type of PC.
Re: Kali Linux? by Curiousmind(m): 11:08am On Apr 20, 2015

Summersalt:
Hey, anyone out here using the Kali Linux OS?

Please PM me or leave a message on the thread and I will contact you.

If you are within Abuja environs, I wouldn't mind a face to face meet up.

Looking forward to hanging out with my kind...?
Re: Kali Linux? by Summersalt: 1:33pm On Apr 20, 2015
Curiousmind:
I am a penetration tester and I am using kali linux for penetration testing and I am loving it. I am currently injecting with sqlmap, exploiting with metasploit, spoofing with Nmap, testing website source code vulnerability with burp suite & hydra for brute force attack. So what would you like to know about kali linux?

Hey curioumind, I just dropped you an email. check your Yahoo inbox.
Re: Kali Linux? by Summersalt: 1:35pm On Apr 20, 2015
ptoall1000:
Give me ur contact so I can reach you. tnx

Hey ptoall1000, PM me your contact phone and I will call you
Re: Kali Linux? by Curiousmind(m): 1:52pm On Apr 20, 2015
Checked your email, I replied you

Summersalt:

Hey curioumind, I just dropped you an email. check your Yahoo inbox.
Re: Kali Linux? by IDGAF(m): 4:41pm On May 07, 2015
Curiousmind:
I am a penetration tester and I am using kali linux for penetration testing and I am loving it. I am currently injecting with sqlmap, exploiting with metasploit, spoofing with Nmap, testing website source code vulnerability with burp suite & hydra for brute force attack. So what would you like to know about kali linux?
Hey bro,glad 2 finally hear of som1 in 9ja who is a pentester,actually learning on my own with kali linux,but wud appreciate,meeting some1 with experience lyk u.Are u in Lag? Hpe so
Re: Kali Linux? by IDGAF(m): 6:07pm On May 07, 2015
Curiousmind:
Hey bro,glad 2 finally hear of som1 in 9ja who is a pentester,actually learning on my own with kali linux,but wud appreciate meeting some1 with experience lyk u.Are u in Lag? Hpe so
Re: Kali Linux? by Curiousmind(m): 8:43am On May 16, 2015
No am not in lag

IDGAF:

Hey bro,glad 2 finally hear of som1 in 9ja who is a pentester,actually learning on my own with kali linux,but wud appreciate meeting some1 with experience lyk u.Are u in Lag? Hpe so
Re: Kali Linux? by ptoall1000: 10:45am On May 16, 2015
Summersalt:

Hey ptoall1000, PM me your contact phone and I will call you
my xpecting to hear from you.
Re: Kali Linux? by IDGAF(m): 10:58pm On May 16, 2015
Curiousmind:
No am not in lag

Ya bro,already seen that on your profile.........Its all gud hombre!
Re: Kali Linux? by Curiousmind(m): 5:53am On May 17, 2015
You are welcome
IDGAF:
Ya bro,already seen that on your profile.........Its all gud hombre!

(1) (Reply)

My Glo Modem Dosnt Install / We Recover Data From Faulty And Formatted Data Storage Devices In Lagos / I Cant Find 'pause' Option During Download On Firefox

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.