Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,913 members, 7,952,676 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:57 PM

Tecno Boom J7 Party - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Boom J7 Party (1763 Views)

What The Inside Of Infinix Hot 3(x554) And Tecno Boom J7 Look Like / Tecno Boom J8 Discussion Thread / Tecno BOOM J7 Discussion Threads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Boom J7 Party by PhoneGist(m): 6:03pm On Apr 16, 2015
Of late, I have really been interested in this Tecno Boom J7 - and I have come to the conclusion that what the Boom J7 is about is:

Music! Music!! Music!!!!

That is what Tecno is trying to promote with their Boom J7, apart from the Guinness Book of records with burna boy, they are also organising a Boom Party for Nigerians for free.

Don't know about the full details yet, but would update this thread when I do.

Like they would say IT's BOOM TIME

3 Shares

Re: Tecno Boom J7 Party by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:25am On Apr 17, 2015
PhoneGist:
Of late, I have really been interested in this Tecno Boom J7 - and I have come to the conclusion that what the Boom J7 is about is:

Music! Music!! Music!!!!

That is what Tecno is trying to promote with their Boom J7, apart from the Guinness Book of records with burna boy, they are also organising a Boom Party for Nigerians for free.

Don't know about the full details yet, but would update this thread when I do.

Like they would say IT's BOOM TIME
Pls Update the BOOM PARTY Plans when U've got info o.... I'm already following.... Hmmmm. Techno is really setting the Pace for other's to follow.... Nice
Re: Tecno Boom J7 Party by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:28am On Apr 17, 2015
Pls Update the BOOM PARTY Plans when U've got info o.... I'm already following.... Hmmmm. Techno is really setting the Pace for other's to follow.... Nice
Re: Tecno Boom J7 Party by DoroBen: 3:36pm On Apr 24, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:

The boom j7 party is happening today - to get invite you must sing in the guinness world records

(1) (Reply)

How do I know Phone Ram / How Can I Root Itel 1501 Android Phone Without Pc / Please, How Do I Change Imei Of ITEL/FERO Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.