Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,943 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

(UPDATED) I Also Abducted Magodo Children – Nanny - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / (UPDATED) I Also Abducted Magodo Children – Nanny (672 Views)

Updated: I Also Abducted Magodo Children - Nanny / Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) / The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(UPDATED) I Also Abducted Magodo Children – Nanny by illiad: 6:40pm On Apr 16, 2015
The nanny, who kidnapped three Lagos children in the Surulere area of Lagos State last week, who called herself Mary
Akinloye, has confessed that she also kidnapped the two kids (Raphael and Michael Esharegan) and from the Magodo area of the state, who were kidnapped last year.

Akinloye (not her real name) was arrested on Wednesday evening in the Shasha area of Lagos by the Nigerian Police Force after she was tracked by
“technological tools.”
She said her team, which consisted of her brother-in-law, sister-in-law, her husband and herself, collected N2m for
the Magodo kidnap, which occurred December last year.

She had been employed as a maid by the Magodo couple through the same OLX, an online sales portal.

The suspect added that after the ransom was paid, she was given N30, 000 as her share.
She revealed that her real name was not Mary Akinloye and she was not 23-year- old.

Speaking in Yoruba, she begged the Orekoya family to forgive her. “It was not my fault. Mrs Orekoya, you were very nice to me and you took care of me. I was pushed to do it,” she said.
The suspect has four children.

Lagos State Commissioner of Police, Kayode Aderanti, has said early on Thursday that the police had arrested self-styled Akinloye, who kidnapped three children in the Surulere area of Lagos State.
Aderanti spoke on Thursday morning on a live Channels TV programme, Sunrise Daily.

Police Public Relations Officer of the command, Kenneth Nwosu, said Akinloye was arrested by the Special Anti-Robbery Squad while a manhunt was ongoing to
apprehend other fleeing accomplices of the househelp.
Nwosu, a Deputy Superintendent of Police, added, “She was nabbed by SARS in the Sasha area (of Akowonjo, Lagos).

She was arrested alone, and is now in police custody. Efforts are on to arrest other fleeing accomplices, if any. “She is still making confessional
statements.”

Source:
www.punchng.com/news/nanny-who-abducts-lagos-children-arrested-cp/

Re: (UPDATED) I Also Abducted Magodo Children – Nanny by illiad: 6:42pm On Apr 16, 2015
See how the bro for back take dodge the cam.

People just dey go church for nothing. Their mind dark pass devil own.
Re: (UPDATED) I Also Abducted Magodo Children – Nanny by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 16, 2015
cool.... IMO she looks like....... Barcanista.... But then I could be wrong.... But who knows I might be very correct!
Re: (UPDATED) I Also Abducted Magodo Children – Nanny by Cadamlk: 6:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
Does she have children at all?
Re: (UPDATED) I Also Abducted Magodo Children – Nanny by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 16, 2015
Why is she wearing Mountain of Fire Ushers T-shirt?
Re: (UPDATED) I Also Abducted Magodo Children – Nanny by Basildvalour(m): 6:50pm On Apr 16, 2015
...And on her is the USHER tag of the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministry.

We no dey fear God at all
Re: (UPDATED) I Also Abducted Magodo Children – Nanny by ijustdey: 7:01pm On Apr 16, 2015
this woman is pure evil I say
Re: (UPDATED) I Also Abducted Magodo Children – Nanny by xmich(m): 7:02pm On Apr 16, 2015
Abeg na who give the mountain of fire shirt wey she wear because am very sure this woman no dey enter church
Re: (UPDATED) I Also Abducted Magodo Children – Nanny by ARKdiscloser7(m): 7:15pm On Apr 16, 2015
And those bigots say that only Igbos are in the kidnapping business.
God keep vindicating the Igbos.

1 Like

Re: (UPDATED) I Also Abducted Magodo Children – Nanny by xmich(m): 7:36pm On Apr 16, 2015
Cadamlk:
Does she have children at all?
she has four children
Re: (UPDATED) I Also Abducted Magodo Children – Nanny by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 16, 2015
SmartChoices:
cool.... IMO she looks like....... Barcanista.... But then I could be wrong.... But who knows I might be very correct!
Bros na wa o. Na 4 bad thing u de remember me. Fear God

(1) (Reply)

Advise To Nigerians Who Seek Greener Pastures Overseas / IG Taskforce Arrests Two Policemen On Illegal Checkpoint Duty / Have You Ever Experienced This???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.