Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,576 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

When You Discover That Shes Not A Virgin On Your Wedding Night - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When You Discover That Shes Not A Virgin On Your Wedding Night (1813 Views)

Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? / This Groom Can't Wait For His Wedding Night / A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Discover That Shes Not A Virgin On Your Wedding Night by winner01(m): 6:56pm On Apr 16, 2015
okay, your fiancee insists on keeping her virginity till marriage
and probably because of one reason or the other, you also
accept it.

but to your greatest surprise on your wedding night, you receive
the shock and dissapointment of your life...

surely there is always a reason for everything and she will give
a reason for fooling you.

And u don collect certificate for this 100unit course..

Guys, how will you react to this

share your thoughts!!!

Re: When You Discover That Shes Not A Virgin On Your Wedding Night by ritzytbabs(m): 7:00pm On Apr 16, 2015
hmmmmm...*deep sigh*
Re: When You Discover That Shes Not A Virgin On Your Wedding Night by kolomax(m): 7:13pm On Apr 16, 2015
Nothing but till we die I'll never trust her again
Re: When You Discover That Shes Not A Virgin On Your Wedding Night by braine(m): 7:42pm On Apr 16, 2015
Trust would be totally dead! We'll just divorce the next day.

2 Likes

Re: When You Discover That Shes Not A Virgin On Your Wedding Night by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 16, 2015
Okay, your fiancé insists on keeping his virginity till marriage
accept it.

surely there is always a reason for everything and he will give

And you don collect certificate for this 100unit course..

Ladies, how will you react to this

share your thoughts!!!

cool cool
Re: When You Discover That Shes Not A Virgin On Your Wedding Night by winner01(m): 8:06pm On Apr 16, 2015
Vickybee:
Okay, your fiancé insists on keeping his virginity till marriage
accept it.

surely there is always a reason for everything and he will give

And you don collect certificate for this 100unit course..

Ladies, how will you react to this

share your thoughts!!!

cool cool
she'll av to bliv what he tells her, thanks God say we nor get evidence to show....winks*

1 Like

Re: When You Discover That Shes Not A Virgin On Your Wedding Night by 2CatWoman: 8:09pm On Apr 16, 2015
Lack of blood doesn't prove she isn't a virgin and I'm not referring to se.x toys.
Re: When You Discover That Shes Not A Virgin On Your Wedding Night by mstik(f): 8:23pm On Apr 16, 2015
What else can you do but to listen to her cock and bull story on why she deceived you, forgive her and move on.
Abi will you now divorce her?
Re: When You Discover That Shes Not A Virgin On Your Wedding Night by mstik(f): 8:28pm On Apr 16, 2015
^^^^^^^^^^
I said coc.k , not rooster undecided
Re: When You Discover That Shes Not A Virgin On Your Wedding Night by winner01(m): 10:27pm On Apr 16, 2015
mstik:
^^^^^^^^^^
nairaland thns grin
mstik:
^^^^^^^^^^
nairaland thns

Re: When You Discover That Shes Not A Virgin On Your Wedding Night by mstik(f): 10:29pm On Apr 16, 2015
I know, it sucks
winner01:
nairaland thns ;Dnairaland thns
Re: When You Discover That Shes Not A Virgin On Your Wedding Night by bennyrazz: 10:57pm On Apr 16, 2015
if I hear say?? hun? back to the sender grin grin

1 Like

Re: When You Discover That Shes Not A Virgin On Your Wedding Night by kpolli(m): 12:19am On Apr 17, 2015
winner01:
okay, your fiancee insists on keeping her virginity till marriage
accept it.

surely there is always a reason for everything and she will give

And u don collect certificate for this 100unit course..

Guys, how will you react to this

share your thoughts!!!

I will give her a reason for annulment.... Not only did she lie, I will always have the feeling that she was sleeping with other men while she lied

1 Like

Re: When You Discover That Shes Not A Virgin On Your Wedding Night by Dheartless: 12:59am On Apr 17, 2015
actually i don't care whether a lady is a virgin or not , I love who I love.

but in this case she is a cheat, manipulator, lair, deceiver ......and so much more.
and these I don't love, so I will send her to her fathers house/ compound/ yard/door mouth,
but if where we reside belongs to her , I will go to my fathers mansion/palace.

that's all folks

1 Like

Re: When You Discover That Shes Not A Virgin On Your Wedding Night by Strongfaze(m): 9:51am On Apr 17, 2015
That's for those who want to get married. Not me.
Re: When You Discover That Shes Not A Virgin On Your Wedding Night by bukatyne(f): 10:22am On Apr 17, 2015
Hmmm!

Deceit can cause annulment of a marriage

However, I doubt this deceit is weighty enough for that

The wife should be ready to prove herself all the days of her marriage

Anyways, I do not get the reason behind lying about such things undecided

1 Like

Re: When You Discover That Shes Not A Virgin On Your Wedding Night by jmoore(m): 11:12am On Apr 17, 2015
Any woman that lies about her virginity can give birth to babies that are not yours.

419 girls! Beware of them!!

1 Like

Re: When You Discover That Shes Not A Virgin On Your Wedding Night by winner01(m): 1:54pm On Aug 05, 2015
jmoore:
Any woman that lies about her virginity can give birth to babies that are not yours.

419 girls! Beware of them!!
grin

(1) (Reply)

How True Is This? (photo) / Letter To My Aborted Child / Wife Puts Baby's Face On T-Shirt, Scares The Heck Out Of Dad During Rinse Cycle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.