Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:23 PM

Will You Patronize This Kind Of Barber. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Will You Patronize This Kind Of Barber. (1446 Views)

When Your Barber Is Your Girlfriends Ex / What A Barber Found Out A Customer Is Doing To His Lover / In What Country Will You Find This Kind Of Motor. (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Patronize This Kind Of Barber. by Olamitisoji(m): 7:43pm On Apr 16, 2015
I wont even go a mile near this saloon.

Cc Seun, ishilove, lalasticlala, orijin101.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Patronize This Kind Of Barber. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
lols if I go there, make thunder strike me grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Patronize This Kind Of Barber. by jascon1(m): 7:49pm On Apr 16, 2015
Hahaha y Una day cast my neighbor salon na
Re: Will You Patronize This Kind Of Barber. by Olamitisoji(m): 7:49pm On Apr 16, 2015
cheesycheesycheesy he will always give you that first class treatment any day anytime. Home service even dey
EroticAngelina:
Re: Will You Patronize This Kind Of Barber. by Cutehector(m): 7:49pm On Apr 16, 2015
EroticAngelina:
it be cool if u wear a low cut
Re: Will You Patronize This Kind Of Barber. by Olamitisoji(m): 7:52pm On Apr 16, 2015
Thank God, i found a neighbour of his, please how much will take for a corpse hair B)B)B)
jascon1:
Hahaha y Una day cast my neighbor salon na
Re: Will You Patronize This Kind Of Barber. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 16, 2015
Cutehector:
it be cool if u wear a low cut
hian! God4bid!
Re: Will You Patronize This Kind Of Barber. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 16, 2015
Olamitisoji:
cheesycheesycheesy he will always give you that first class treatment any day anytime. Home service even dey
lol no thanks

1 Like

Re: Will You Patronize This Kind Of Barber. by Cutehector(m): 8:04pm On Apr 16, 2015
EroticAngelina:

hian! God4bid!
lol
Re: Will You Patronize This Kind Of Barber. by donPhill(m): 8:06pm On Apr 16, 2015
Abasi mi! maka catch my leg for the saloon.....my very precious head? I never chop FG money oo
Re: Will You Patronize This Kind Of Barber. by Dolypson04(m): 8:32pm On Apr 16, 2015
#Shoro niyen? Abi I don go ni.... Intanacional headcutter
Re: Will You Patronize This Kind Of Barber. by francizy(m): 8:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
Hehehehehe, if barber leave hairs cut the head, wetin him go cut next time when the customers go don die finish...? cheesy
Re: Will You Patronize This Kind Of Barber. by Freakwency: 11:37pm On Apr 16, 2015
I see your barber...and raise you this restaurant

Re: Will You Patronize This Kind Of Barber. by Nobody: 1:13am On Apr 17, 2015
Not Again!!!

INTARNACIONAL BARBER COME AND CUT YOUR HEAD HERE...

Nairalander's come and see oooo

(1) (Reply)

The Father Inlaw That Messed Up. / I Thought I Escaped Candy Crush: Photo / Funny Pictures To Spice Up Your Week.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.