Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,683 members, 7,809,584 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

A Father's Form Of Application To Suitors For His Daughter - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Father's Form Of Application To Suitors For His Daughter (1409 Views)

Watch This Moment A Father Dragged His Son-in-law Away From His Daughter As He T / Letter Of Application Written By An Akwa-ibom Girl. / Funny Whatsapp Convo Between A Father And Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Father's Form Of Application To Suitors For His Daughter by FREEEMANAN(m): 4:18pm On Aug 22, 2015
A guy asked for a lady's hand in marriage and her father gave him this form to fill. After reading the form, he told his potential father-in-law that he need to use the rest room which he obliged. Immediately he got to their toilet, he just scaled through its window and ran out of the compound....! DID YOU JUST ASK WHY? Read the form and tell me what you would have done if you were in my shoes ! Over to you ! APPLICATION FORM FOR INTENDING GROOM FOR MY DAUGHTER. FILL THE FORM IN YOUR OWN HAND WRITING AND IN BLOCK LETTERS. I ________ hereby apply to marry your daughter Miss __________. I am _____ years old. Please answer the following questions honestly. 1. Do you go to Church ? Yes/No 2. Do you have a degree or diploma? Yes/No 3. Are you still a virgin? Yes/No 4. Are you working? Yes/No 5. Is the range of your income within a month between five hundred thousand and a million? Yes/No 6.Do you have a credible car? Yes/No If your answer to any of the above questions is NO, do not continue. Leave my house immediately and don't look back. If all your answers are YES, Then continue... 1. In 50 words or more, Describe the disadvantages of cheating in marriage. _____________________________________________ _____________________________________________ _____________________________________________ _________________________ 2. With the aid of a diagram, Explain how you can give respect to your father in- law and mother in-law. _____________________________________________ _____________________________________________ ______________________________________ 3. Suppose your wife says "Honey, I need money to fix my hair at the saloon", what would be your answer ? ________________________________ 4. Explain any TEN causes of divorce. _____________________________________________ _____________________________________________ ______ 5. What does the term 'good husband' mean to you? _____________________________________________ ___________________ 6. Are your parents living together? Yes/No If No explain why? ________________________________ 7. Are your parents legally married? Yes/No. If YES for how long? _______________. If the time of their marriage is less than your age, explain why you were born out of wedlock. _____________________________________________ ___________________ 8. Explain the meaning of ''COME HOME EARLY" As used by women (100 words) _____________________________________________ _____________________________________________ ______ 9. Give any THREE reasons that can cause a man to sleep outside his house. _____________________________________________ _____________________________________________ ______ 10. In case of divorce, who do you think is the owner of the kids between the father and the mother? ________________________________ Answer the following with Yes or No. 1. Do you drink alcohol? Yes/No 2. Do you smoke? Yes/No 3. Are you short- tempered? Yes/No LAST PART - BUT EQUALLY IMPORTANT 1. When can you be free for interview(s)? ______________________________ 2. When is the best time to interview your dad?____________ ________ 3. When can I interview your mum? ______________________________ 4. When can I interview your church Pastor? _________________________ 5. Please attach your passport sized photograph below which will be used as advertisement in a popular national newspaper to cross check if you have other girlfriends. Sign here: ________________ Confirm your signature:_______________ Thank you for showing interest in my daughter. Your application will be processed within a year and you will be acknowledged "only if you are successful". As you wait for my response, *Please don't call me! *Don't visit me! *Don't contact my daughter! If you do, you will be disqualified! Leave your other details in case I need to ask you more questions; Postal Address: _________________________ Email: ____________________ Phone: ______________ Home: _________ Facebook: _____________________ BEST WISHES.
cc lalasticlala Ishilove
Re: A Father's Form Of Application To Suitors For His Daughter by Behira(f): 4:18pm On Aug 22, 2015
Too long pls summarize angry
Re: A Father's Form Of Application To Suitors For His Daughter by BraniacX(m): 4:22pm On Aug 22, 2015
3. Are you a virgin? Yes/No lipsrsealed
Re: A Father's Form Of Application To Suitors For His Daughter by stanogb(m): 4:38pm On Aug 22, 2015
hmm
Re: A Father's Form Of Application To Suitors For His Daughter by Omotayor123(f): 12:33pm On Aug 26, 2015
I guess that father is a philosopher tongue
Re: A Father's Form Of Application To Suitors For His Daughter by mekus15: 2:13pm On Aug 26, 2015
This man's daughter should be ready to seek spiritual houses for life-partner or remain single all her life.
Re: A Father's Form Of Application To Suitors For His Daughter by FREEEMANAN(m): 9:04pm On Aug 28, 2015
Omotayor123:
I guess that father is a philosopher tongue
Freemanan come and hear this....
Re: A Father's Form Of Application To Suitors For His Daughter by FREEEMANAN(m): 9:04pm On Aug 28, 2015
mekus15:
This man's daughter should be ready to seek spiritual houses for life-partner or remain single all her life.
Am telling you my brother..
Re: A Father's Form Of Application To Suitors For His Daughter by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 28, 2015
FREEEMANAN:

Freemanan come and ear this....
Leave her bro... She is covered...
Re: A Father's Form Of Application To Suitors For His Daughter by FREEEMANAN(m): 9:10pm On Aug 28, 2015
Freemanan:

Leave her bro... She is covered...
Okay then.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Combine Your Name And Your Wife/husband Name To Form A Company Name / When Your Antenna Is Spoilt And You Need To Watch Nigeria Match On NTA ( Pics) / When Your Wife Is Addicted To Telemundo!! (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.