Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Advice Needed On How To Obtain NYSC Exemption Letter - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Advice Needed On How To Obtain NYSC Exemption Letter (565 Views)

How To Obtain A Medical Report For NYSC Orientation Camp / Nysc Discharge Certificate, Exemption And Exclusion Letter / NYSC Date Of Birth And Exemption Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed On How To Obtain NYSC Exemption Letter by idolda: 9:58pm On Apr 16, 2015
Good day Nairalanders,

I just graduated from an online university based in the United States and have my transcript and degree from the school. The school is ACCREDITED in United States and all lectures,exams, practicals and projects were completed online.

What do I need to do to have my NYSC exemption certificate as I'm over the mandatory 30years of age?

(1) (Reply)

NYSC 2015 Batch A Orientation Camps / Suitable Accomodation For Corpers @ Agip Estate PHC / Need A Good Ppa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.