Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,818 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

How to resolve: Unfortunately process com.android.system.ui has Stopped - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How to resolve: Unfortunately process com.android.system.ui has Stopped (10621 Views)

Solved!!! Unfortunately, System Update Has Stopped. Infinix Hot Note Pro / Please Help My Techno H7 Is Showing Unfortunately The Process Com.android / What Does It Mean "Unfortunately, Launcher3 Has Stopped" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How to resolve: Unfortunately process com.android.system.ui has Stopped by dober(m): 10:57pm On Apr 16, 2015
I know some of us on android OS may have been stuck with this message, leaving one with no choice other than factory reseting your Android phone.
This happened to me today while trying to re-arrange my status bar, but fortunately for me, i found a solution.
Step 1: while still closing the frequent message popping up, go to settings
Step 2: Go to app and navigate to all apps
Step 3: Locate the app System UI and open it
Step 4: click on "clear data"
Behold, that was the end of the pop up. I just saved myself from factory reset.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Does Any1 Kwn How To Get 2go Password Back? / Top 10 Reasons To Root Your Android Phone / How To Increase Your Android Phone's Download Speed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.