Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:39 AM

Please Help My Techno H7 Is Showing Unfortunately The Process Com.android - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help My Techno H7 Is Showing Unfortunately The Process Com.android (5883 Views)

How To Fix “unfortunately The Process.com.android.phone Has Stopped” / Solved!!! Unfortunately, System Update Has Stopped. Infinix Hot Note Pro / Please Help...i Can No Longer Pick Calls With My Techno H7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help My Techno H7 Is Showing Unfortunately The Process Com.android by wkkwl: 3:03pm On Jul 17, 2015
i gave the phone to my friend to use only for him to return the phone,it does not receive calls anymore it is showing "Unfortunately the process com.android.phone has stopped" each time calls come in and you can pick it.
Please Friends I need your help on this, I have taken the phone to repairs they flashed it and yet nothing positive,still same problem its been having.
Hope to get some help or advice from you guys

Thanks.
Re: Please Help My Techno H7 Is Showing Unfortunately The Process Com.android by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 17, 2015
Start saving for something better. Once bitten twice shy.
Re: Please Help My Techno H7 Is Showing Unfortunately The Process Com.android by Tolzeal(m): 7:16pm On Jul 17, 2015
wkkwl:
i gave the phone to my friend to use only for him to return the phone,it does not receive calls anymore it is showing "Unfortunately the process com.android.phone has stopped" each time calls come in and you can pick it.
Please Friends I need your help on this, I have taken the phone to repairs they flashed it and yet nothing positive,still same problem its been having.

Thanks.

Did your friend tried installing another call application??
Did he by any means tampered with call ap system file?

Please Ask what he has done so as to give a gd reply.
Re: Please Help My Techno H7 Is Showing Unfortunately The Process Com.android by wkkwl: 9:43pm On Jul 17, 2015
he said he was trying to download some apps and he couldnt just even explain what happened.
Re: Please Help My Techno H7 Is Showing Unfortunately The Process Com.android by donshady(m): 9:59pm On Jul 17, 2015
Unroot and format The phone simple...
Re: Please Help My Techno H7 Is Showing Unfortunately The Process Com.android by wkkwl: 10:20pm On Jul 17, 2015
the phone has be flashed so there is nothing to unroot now
would reallly appreciate your help
donshady:
Unroot and format The phone simple...
Re: Please Help My Techno H7 Is Showing Unfortunately The Process Com.android by Donsammi(m): 3:39am On Jul 18, 2015
Dude the best u can do is to download a call picker in which enable you to pick the call without touching the screen.. Cus immediately u touch the screen it will pop up that error ryt? This app enable u to pick up the call try menu ie option keys or u pick up the call Tru earpiece... My fwnd gat this kind of problem... BRB lemme look for the app name
Re: Please Help My Techno H7 Is Showing Unfortunately The Process Com.android by prevail23(m): 8:31am On Jul 18, 2015
bro I had same problem last two months,let me tell u how I solved it..u need to be fast,mine was caused by a full phone RAM,den I was using a phone with 500+ MB RAM so my applications filled it up and it was now remaining 0mb free(applications)..so wat u will do is dat if ur phone has pattern lock, wen ever d "unfortunately bla bla message pops up,tap cancel/OK,and unlock ur phone imidiatly d message goes out dats y u got to be very fast,wen u done with unlocking ur pattern, and d message shows again den u continue d trick until u find ur way into settings->applications>all apps>sort by size>den u uninstall All d apps and clear d data starting from d one with d highest space...u got to have patience bro...my whatsap 08185224692
Re: Please Help My Techno H7 Is Showing Unfortunately The Process Com.android by funnysaint(m): 11:11am On Jul 18, 2015
wkkwl:

Thanks.

The same thing happened to my sisters phone. After searching for solution, I discovered that the phone must be flashed. So I went to dot Com and requested for h7 stock rom which they gave me permission to download. I flashed the phone and it's working perfectly now. Just go to , everything you need and how to flash is there. Hope this helps
Re: Please Help My Techno H7 Is Showing Unfortunately The Process Com.android by willian10: 12:37pm On Jul 18, 2015
The simplest way is to deactivate d apps u activated on ur accessibility
Re: Please Help My Techno H7 Is Showing Unfortunately The Process Com.android by soloxxng: 1:20pm On Jul 18, 2015
funnysaint:

The same thing happened to my sisters phone. After searching for solution, I discovered that the phone must be flashed. So I went to dot Com and requested for h7 stock rom which they gave me permission to download. I flashed the phone and it's working perfectly now. Just go to , everything you need and how to flash is there. Hope this helps

Please can u give the link to the stock rom.. I'm having similar problem now
Re: Please Help My Techno H7 Is Showing Unfortunately The Process Com.android by dela13: 2:56pm On Jul 18, 2015
Donsammi what's the app name
Re: Please Help My Techno H7 Is Showing Unfortunately The Process Com.android by Donsammi(m): 10:42pm On Jul 18, 2015
dela13:
Donsammi what's the app name
answer call easy pro it's a paid app Google for Crack wit it u can use option key ie multi tasking key to pick the call
Re: Please Help My Techno H7 Is Showing Unfortunately The Process Com.android by obamaweezy(m): 12:37am On Jul 19, 2015
wkkwl:

Thanks.

Goto ur phone settings, locate application, swipe to all applications, locate dialer then clear data. That's all.
Re: Please Help My Techno H7 Is Showing Unfortunately The Process Com.android by donshady(m): 7:07am On Jul 19, 2015
wkkwl:
the phone has be flashed so there is nothing to unroot now
would reallly appreciate your help

If that's the case,then format.

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot S2 (X552) Official Discussion Thread - #wefiemaster / [finally Solved] Itel Hang Logo Solution Fixed Now Available / Man Electrocuted While Charging His Phone In Port Harcourt (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.