Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Female Armed Robber On The Loose In Portharcourt - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Armed Robber On The Loose In Portharcourt (2045 Views)

Female Armed Robber In Port-Harcourt Caught Chilling On Bed Of Her Victim / Benue Community Set Robber On Fire (PHOTO) / Rapists On The Loose In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Armed Robber On The Loose In Portharcourt by Bountyhunter222: 3:57am On Apr 17, 2015
There has been recent incidents in public places (e.g. Bars and other social venues) in Portharcourt where a group of young girls follow their victims to the restrooms and other quiet sides and disposes them of their valuables. This criminals involved in this act are often armed with a small pistol or a knife. They are presently on the loose in Portharcourt and are frequent visitors to places like cinemas, bars and clubs.

I was able to get the photograph of the gang leader who goes by the name Soty. This information serves as a warning to residents of Portharcourt. She is also being wanted by the police for similar crimes (armed robbery around the Diobu axis and Old Gra).

Anyone with useful information about her whereabout can also assist.

Re: Female Armed Robber On The Loose In Portharcourt by Nobody: 4:06am On Apr 17, 2015
So you registered today, to come up with this silly and unverified claim of urs....... bountyhunter, chai.... nothing I no go see for NL
Re: Female Armed Robber On The Loose In Portharcourt by eleko1: 4:18am On Apr 17, 2015
undecided the guy above me seriously need help.What has being register today got to do with the infomation? @ Op,thank u so much for the info.hope the pics aren't fake/victimize her sha undecided

2 Likes

Re: Female Armed Robber On The Loose In Portharcourt by Nobody: 4:33am On Apr 17, 2015
I think the picture should be taken down. only the police has the right to release pictures. Op claims he took pictures, but the two pics where not taken the same day so it means she might probably be a friend that doesn't want to be a friend any longer. and those pics wasn't taken in action as he portrays it.

2 Likes

Re: Female Armed Robber On The Loose In Portharcourt by megaik: 5:35am On Apr 17, 2015
In Port Harcourt anything ia possible bro.
I don't even trust the Op, he may even be the culprit describing his modus operandi. ..
Re: Female Armed Robber On The Loose In Portharcourt by bigtt76(f): 6:00am On Apr 17, 2015
Why she de link one side of her mouth for both pix naaa? Abi dem don wedge her teeth for dat side? grin

1 Like

Re: Female Armed Robber On The Loose In Portharcourt by Nobody: 6:33am On Apr 17, 2015
Raymondenyi:
So you registered today, to come up with this silly and unverified claim of urs....... bountyhunter, chai.... nothing I no go see for NL

How is this very important Information silly? This is to put people on alert and yur here chatting shii
Ewu
Re: Female Armed Robber On The Loose In Portharcourt by Nobody: 6:33am On Apr 17, 2015
bigtt76:
Why she de link lick one side of her mouth for both pix naaa? Abi dem don wedge her teeth for dat side? grin

1 Like

Re: Female Armed Robber On The Loose In Portharcourt by tit(f): 6:54am On Apr 17, 2015
op,
we obtain you?
how much?
next time face your work and wife.
no go begin carry small small girls
Re: Female Armed Robber On The Loose In Portharcourt by obinna222: 7:07am On Apr 17, 2015
Re: Female Armed Robber On The Loose In Portharcourt by BJ4REEL(m): 9:59am On Apr 17, 2015
bigtt76:
Why she de link one side of her mouth for both pix naaa? Abi dem don wedge her teeth for dat side? grin
grin
Re: Female Armed Robber On The Loose In Portharcourt by bigtt76(f): 10:24am On Apr 17, 2015
Thanks dear ..nor mind auto-correct grin

[quote author=jacksparrow1207 post=32806720][/quote]
Re: Female Armed Robber On The Loose In Portharcourt by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 17, 2015
bigtt76:
Thanks dear ..nor mind auto-correct grin

I understand wink

(1) (Reply)

18 Yr Old Boy, Rapes 82-yr-old Woman For 4hrs. What He Did Next Will Shock You / ****Nigerians in Chinese Prisons Cry Out: They Are Harvesting Our Organs / 15yo Boy Beheaded By ISIS For Listening To Pop Music(photo) – Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.