Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

You Are Older Than You Think If You Rocked This Shoe. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / You Are Older Than You Think If You Rocked This Shoe. (3433 Views)

Hilarious Photo:- Who Else Rocked This When Growing Up? / If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. / If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Older Than You Think If You Rocked This Shoe. by Olamitisoji(m): 7:17am On Apr 17, 2015
lipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed I don old ow no doubt after i saw this picture, i remembered those primary school days.

Comment if you rocked this shoe...

Cc: Seun, Lalasticlala, Ishilove, Orijin101.

1 Share

Re: You Are Older Than You Think If You Rocked This Shoe. by Skillfullulu(m): 7:18am On Apr 17, 2015
Chai wha an old shoe, but how can u b older than u already are?
Re: You Are Older Than You Think If You Rocked This Shoe. by Olamitisoji(m): 7:24am On Apr 17, 2015
If you wore this then you are because this shoe is ancient cheesycheesycheesy
Skillfullulu:
Chai wha an old shoe, but how can u b older than u already are?
Re: You Are Older Than You Think If You Rocked This Shoe. by menix(m): 7:24am On Apr 17, 2015
O boy eeeh!!!
My snr Bro rock am remain 4 mii.
D last time i saw dat same shoe, it was still very new..

If its not d Original Bata of d 70/80's abeg leave matter cous i know same re-incarnated sometime in d late 90's...

2 Likes

Re: You Are Older Than You Think If You Rocked This Shoe. by Skillfullulu(m): 7:30am On Apr 17, 2015
Olamitisoji:
If you wore this then you are because this shoe is ancient cheesycheesycheesy
I did wear it o, in pry2 back in the days

1 Like

Re: You Are Older Than You Think If You Rocked This Shoe. by Janedoe26(f): 7:31am On Apr 17, 2015
Cortina shoes. That's what we called it then.

3 Likes

Re: You Are Older Than You Think If You Rocked This Shoe. by Olamitisoji(m): 8:01am On Apr 17, 2015
You are on point
Janedoe26:
Cortina shoes. That's what we called it then.
Re: You Are Older Than You Think If You Rocked This Shoe. by Tonniey(m): 1:31pm On Apr 17, 2015
This shoe can last soteeee father go transfer it to his pikin who will also do same.

If my dad buys me this in JSS1, na 2 use it till around SS2 or 3
Re: You Are Older Than You Think If You Rocked This Shoe. by Sparkle777(f): 12:26am On Apr 18, 2015
Yeah. I rocked da cortina. Then, parents would purposely buy 2 or 3 sizes bigger stuff the spaces wit shredded papers and remove gradually accordin grin grin.
The shoes can last, no mata how wet battered it was. Once u clean and polish it, it becomes lik new.
Back to school wit cortina cheesy
Re: You Are Older Than You Think If You Rocked This Shoe. by SafetyFirst(m): 10:54am On Apr 18, 2015
ok
Re: You Are Older Than You Think If You Rocked This Shoe. by DeKasablanca(f): 11:02pm On Apr 18, 2015
Lol. I remember when my pry skul made cortina shoes compulsory. Other shoes wer seized. My mum brought out my brother's ancient ones she had dyed to black. She washed off the dye, polished it, and I rocked it to school with pride. grin
Re: You Are Older Than You Think If You Rocked This Shoe. by MymothersKeeper(f): 5:20am On Apr 19, 2015
I never had them till I left primary school sad every time my Dad leaves money for it my mom will spend most of it and buy me N80 yeye sosa angry
Re: You Are Older Than You Think If You Rocked This Shoe. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 19, 2015
The good old primary school days grin
Re: You Are Older Than You Think If You Rocked This Shoe. by Truth24(m): 10:35pm On Apr 19, 2015
Rocked it real bad
Re: You Are Older Than You Think If You Rocked This Shoe. by mytime24(f): 5:41am On Apr 20, 2015
Op hpe say nobi 1 leg u get tongue

Where d left leg shoe nA
Re: You Are Older Than You Think If You Rocked This Shoe. by aboki2000(m): 6:57am On Apr 20, 2015
MymothersKeeper:
I never had them till I left primary school sad every time my Dad leaves money for it my mom will spend most of it and buy me N80 yeye sosa angry
eh ya , Sorry la ....
Re: You Are Older Than You Think If You Rocked This Shoe. by mendelsmattress: 5:10pm On Apr 30, 2018
Customized Leather School Shoes For Nursery, Primary And Secondary Schools
Bethelmendels int'l ltd is one of the leading indigenous footwear company involved in both the production and supplies of high quality (Back 2 School) leather shoes, to nursery, primary and secondary schools in Nigeria. In addition to this, we also offer customized school shoes to schools who wants their name(s) embossed on the shoes.

Our Cortina School Shoes and Laced-Up School Shoes, are available in sizes (24 - 45) and are available in Black & Brown colours

BULK BUYERS/RESELLER WANTED

Re: You Are Older Than You Think If You Rocked This Shoe. by san316(m): 5:56pm On Apr 30, 2018
My parents were poor then. Only saw the children of rich people wearing them in school
Re: You Are Older Than You Think If You Rocked This Shoe. by Yinxies(f): 9:39pm On May 12, 2018
The shoe was for rich kids. When I was in Pry 3, my father promised yo buy me one if I came first in my class.

I took the 2nd position but he bought if for me anyway

It was so rewarding. My father was so loving. May his soul rest in peace

(1) (Reply)

If Your Wife Isnt Pregnant Within 3 Months Of Wedding, Dump Her. See Reply / If Women Rule The World: / funny ASUU joke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.